by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Holly who? (For Lunchador)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Holly who? (For Lunchador) - Page 2 Empty Re: Holly who? (For Lunchador)

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:21 pm

The supermodel could see Holly not backing down, her confidence was growing and despite being under the pressure of being the new girl, she took it well and replied back to even the playing feel and get under the nerve of the bluenette. Her shove did seem to agitate the supermodel enough to challenge her to a spar.

"It is" she smirked. Holly then stepped up, causing Ami to raise her eyebrow as she wondered by this dumb Brit is acting all high and mighty. The supermodel then chuckled and shook her head, while her hands were on her own hips when she felt her hair being whipped. Holly pressed up into the supermodel, her breasts pressed up against the supermodels as she pushed back but Ami held her ground.

"Whoa whoa whoa, back up their you dumb bitch" Ami hissed, giving her a shove back. "Gato who? I've never heard of him, he probably sucks more than you. Oh I'm pretty sure I can, you're all talk fatty, Im sure I can easily outlast you in the ring" she said, looking around the corner of her eye to see a couple of people gathering around to see the commotion, hopefully a small crowd might get the rookie a bit nervous.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:43 pm

As the crowd gathered around them, Holly was indeed growing increasingly nervous. But, along with that, there was the increased pressure not to back down. Her singles career in AFW was already looking rather woeful- to back down here could forever brand her a weakling in the Tension locker room, and that was something the Brit knew she couldn't allow to happen.

And then, there were the insults. Ami's words put the Brit back on the offensive, as each utterance from the supermodel made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

"How dare you!? I'd love to know who trained a prissy princess like you, that you're so confident!" Holly snapped, planting a hand on Ami's upper chest and giving the girl a harder shove. She knew that wasn't going to be enough, though. The supermodel was too cool, too collected. And more than that, the shove felt right, but it was far from satisfying.

"Alright, you little witch, how about we just settle this, then? You and me, in the ring! See if you can actually work in the ring, as well as you trash talk outside of it!" To emphasize her point, Holly got right in the bluenette's face, again. Forehead to forehead, bust pressed flush against Ami's body, the usually reserved Brit tried to stare Ami down. In just a few moments, the supermodel had pushed Holly from wanting to hide forever, to wanting nothing more than to get into the ring with her, and do everything she could to tear her apart. The adrenaline had taken over, now, and Holly was ready to ride that all the way into a fight, if need be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:57 pm

The onus was now on Holly not to back down, after talking tough to the supermodel, who was known for her ability to rouse people up by taunting them. The Brit had certainly bitten off the supermodel but it remained to be seen if she had bitten off more than she could chew. Ami didn't know much about her wrestling history but she didn't care, she was confident in her own career history.

She seemed to be agitated, by her words, which was exactly what Ami wanted and each hurtful sentence that came out of Ami's mouth seemed to fire up the Brit even more.

"Hmph, you don't need to know. You're not that important, after this match I doubt ill ever see your face again" she hissed back when she felt Holly poke her around and a little shove to back her up, things were getting heated up between the two already.

"Hehe fine then....." she said in a devilish tone as she didn't move, she kept her stance very still and matched up to the Brit as the two pressed into each other, Ami glared into her eyes, snickering a bit. "Well then you fat,ugly bitch. Shall we decided a date or you wanna get your fat ass kicked right here and now?"she said, deciding to pull away from the Brit.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:14 pm

Holly's shoulders were heaving, as she stared down Ami. The adrenaline was running high, completely overtaking any and all other thought. Common sense was not factoring in, at all, as the British bombshell found herself careening toward a match with a completely unknown entity. Only when Ami wanted to put a time to it, did Holly begin to actually think. She scanned the room quickly, saw the gathered gawkers pulling out cameras and whispering to one another. Some charmer in the back yelled "cat fight!" as if he was rather new, here.

"No," Holly said, "I want this to be official. I don't want you whining that things weren't fair, after I smack your skinny little bottom down. We'll get in touch with management, and get this settled in the ring," she said, chest rising as she took in a deep breath. "And the last time you see my face, is going to be when I'm standing over your sobbing, beaten body!" Holly backed off a bit, then, the surge of adrenaline finally subsiding. She stood apart from Ami, traces of panic becoming evident on her face, again. What had she just done? What the hell was she thinking? What was she doing? There was no way out, now. It was on. And Holly had to put this smug little supermodel in her place!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:11 pm

Ami heard some of the people call out for a catfight, she only smirked and licked her lips devilishly as she was ready, she was down to get down and dirty but after what Holly had to say, she seemed to back off and raise her hands up above her head and signal a truce.

"Alright, alright. I get it, you need some time to compose yourself, perhaps talk with this Gato freako and then get back to me, I understand. Fine then, you make it happen and I'll be there for you, in the ring to kick your fat ass back to Britain"she laughed as she pulled away from the staredown and made her way back to the locker room where she would begin to pack her stuff and leave post-haste, preparing for this newcomers challenge.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:31 pm

Holly was quivering, as she watched Ami turn around and leave. She could feel a few beads of sweat running down her forehead, slide down her cheek, and drip down onto her chest. The adrenaline rush had fully subsided, by now. Holly was left alone, with a circle of onlookers walking away now. Onlookers that would certainly be keeping an eye on the AFW schedule, waiting to see how this was going to play out.

Holly exhaled heavily, emptying her lungs in a single, heavy gust. It was unbelievable how much the bluenette supermodel had managed to work her up. Holly didn't even think it was possible to go from being so intimidated, so scared, straight into blood-curdling rage so quickly.

And now, Holly was just left to worry about the upcoming match. She couldn't escape the feeling that the entire encounter had played right into Ami's hands. She certainly seemed confident about it all, hadn't she? All Holly could be confident in, was that she had a hell of a lot, riding on this next match. In silence, Holly shook out her nerves, looked for a pair of light weights, and got to work on her preparations ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2