by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Holly who? (For Lunchador)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Holly who? (For Lunchador) Empty Holly who? (For Lunchador)

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Spoiler:

Ami 'the supermodel' Takeuchi, sister to Daisuke who was well known for all the wrong reason's around the AFW. The two had developed quite a reputation around these parts, they both were not liked by many fans and peers alike but they didn't mind. Both Ami and Daisuke took it upon themselves to be coined the only two real wrestlers around these parts, the rest are just a class below them. However, unlike Daisuke, Ami didn't pride on her wrestling skills nor did she take up the whole wrestling royalty gimmick. She had her own ways to get under peoples skin, a way which was perhaps even more mean than her brothers. With her two faced personality, nobody knew when she was being nice and when she was being a mean bitch. These days, the supermodel found it much easier to act outside her model persona and just be herself, with her career focus much more on wrestling.

She found herself much more in the gym, training, wrestling or just gossiping around other people's back. She adored being adored and loved it when she was the center of attention, whether in a photoshoot or just making a scene by taunting someone. The supermodel was dressed rather casually for a gym session, she was wearing a white collared shirt with a blue skirt, her hair hung lose behind her shoulder, her perfect body well in shape as she had a sporty bottle of water in her hand and a gymbag around her shoulder.

"Well, well, well. What fun can we have here today?"she whispered to herself as she walked around the gym bag, not seeing anyone she could fancy as a target but the supermodel did feel a bit jumpy for some reason, she just needed someone to pick on for any reason.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Holly who? (For Lunchador) Empty Re: Holly who? (For Lunchador)

Post by Lunchador Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:38 pm

[url=https://www.afwrpg.com/t12929-holly-matheson:

Alone in the gym, Holly Matheson was sizing up her surroundings. In some ways, she didn't even know where to begin, today. The AFW facilities were like nothing the British girl had ever seen, and the plethora of workout options around her was paralyzing. Free weights, track, elliptical matchines, medicine balls- normally, her trainer and partner Gato Blanco would be here to give her some direction, but he was recovering from a grueling match not that long ago. If not for a burning need to keep herself competitive, she would have taken the day off.

The wealth of options, however, weren't the only thing stopping Holly. Looking around the gym, the Brit was intimidated by the sheer number of fit, beautiful athletes working out all around her.
Toned, fit athletes, a stark contrast to her own curvy and buxom build. Holly was by no means fat, but she was decidedly "softer" than the average competitor in AFW. A fact that tugged at her insecurities every time she was in the gym, and probably one that had no small influence on the matches she'd been losing. Standing up to the mirror, Holly began to size herself up.

Wearing a thin tank white tank top and some snug plaid gym shorts, Holly assessed where she was starting from. She wasn't unhealthy by any means, but there seemed to be a layer of "pudge" she couldn't quite shake. One of the things that amazed her about AFW's Tension league was the women. Svelte, powerful little things that seemed to have little trouble beating the daylights out of muscular men so much larger than them. Turning herself sideways, Holly assessed her own bottom, which had gotten thoroughly kicked the last couple of times she'd stepped into the ring.

Holly lifted her arms, running her fingers through her hair, looking at how her curvy profile looked in the mirror. Making the jump from wrestling valet to competitor wasn't an easy one, she told herself. And it hadn't been entirely unsuccessful at this point, either. She just had to figure out how to take herself to that next level, right? Lost in her thoughts, Holly took no notice of the rest of the gym, even as she made herself so conspicuous. There were a few snickers from around the room, from some of her fellow trainees. A few admiring comments and remarks, too, in addition to outright stares. Holly seemed not to notice, however, as she continued to try to figure her body out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:31 pm

As the supermodel was scanning around for someone to mess with, she saw a rather unfamiliar figure looking at herself in the mirror. Her hands were raised up towards her head as her fingers ran through her hair, she looked a bit self-conscious about something, Ami didn't know exactly what it was but judging by her body gesture and her head looking down on her figure, it was probably was something to do with her body.

The supermodel grinned wickedly, she licked her lips devilishly before making her way towards the unknown girl. The supermodel dropped her gym bag next to Holly, clearing her throat a bit before she stared down at Holly's body as well. She just wanted to be a pest here, anything to annoy this girl and try to make her cry, in the supermodels eyes, any new competition was just fresh meat ready to get picked, taken home and served for dinner. If she could beat up on this rookie, that would be just one more win for her.

"Hey there fatty, a bit weight conscious are we? If so, then why don't you stop staring that at curve blubber of yours and hit the gym, do something about it"Ami snarled at Holly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Holly was still lost in thought, and didn't notice being approached until Ami's gym bag hit the floor. The Brit jumped at the sound, letting out a high-pitched "Eep!" of shock. Wide-eyed, she turned and looked at Ami.

The girl was immediately intimidating. While Holly didn't immediately recognize the supermodel, she wouldn't have been surprised that she was one. Trim, toned, with pretty features and an aire of confidence. Holly was impressed immediately, this girl seeming to embody every aspect of the AFW roster that she just couldn't seem to live up to, no matter how many hours she spent in the gym. And making it that much worse was the predatory, supremely confident grin on her face.

Ami's words heigthened Holly's self-consciousness, while simultaneously enraging her. No stranger to the harsh judgements of other girls, the Brit immediately got defensive. Still, she tugged at her gym shorts, trying to keep hide a bit of her thighs. "Excuse me!" she said, voice huffy. "I have no idea who you are, but some of us are here to build ourselves up through training. Not by trying to be catty bitches." Still, Holly was frozen. She knew she couldn't back down, but the look on her wide-eyed face betrayed the fact that it was all she wanted to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:34 am

As the supermodel approached her from behind, she could see how the young girl was lost in thought, until she suddenly jumped at the sound of Ami's bag hitting the floor, she let out a high pitched sound and turned around to look at the bluenette, who was almost ready to burst out in a fit of laughter but held it back when she heard the woman speak back to her.

When the supermodel looked at her, she was no means fat or overweight, perhaps a bit curvy but there were other's who were curvy around the roster, although the more serious and competitive ladies were all fit and toned. Ami herself was not muscular or too curvy but she was athletic and well in shape. She looked down at Holly's thighs as the Brit tried to hide them by tugging her gym shorts down, which was not going to work obviously, just a natural reaction.

"Whoa, your thighs are massive! Haha geez, there's no point hitting the gym if you're going to stuff it out like a pig by eating sweets and fatty foods. Anyway's fatty, my name is Ami Takeuchi and as for being a catty bitch, I'm the biggest one you'll ever find around these parts"she would grin and laugh fanatically.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:51 am

Holly's heart was racing, here- she'd been in confrontations in the ring, of course, but this was totally different. This was out in the open, 'civilian' territory. Was this girl going to be taking it to her? How badly was this going to get? Holly's eyes quivered a bit, her chest swelling as she took in a deep breath, failing to look cool and collected.

"Th-that's just lovely advice. Really," Holly said, tossing her long black hair behind herself, over her shoulder. "I'll keep that in mind, if I ever want to be a pencil-thin, vapid airhead." Ohhh, hell, Holly admonished herself- this was not making things better. This was not getting out of there. But something about this girl wasn't letting Holly disengage and escape, like she wanted. Instead, she was frozen, somewhere between being a deer in the headlights, and a deer that wanted to wring Ami's pretty little neck.

The sudden burst of laughter threw the British girl off, as well. "G-good for you," Holly stammered. "I'm Holly Matheson. I actually wrestle here, for AFW. As opposed to being someone who just wanders around the gym, creeping on and annoying people. But I can see where your thing can be entertaining, too." Whhhat are you doing, Holly, she asked herself. Why are you extending a hand? Do you even want her to shake it? All the same, Holly stood silent there, a moment, outstretched hand between the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Ami would see the girl was feeling kind of tensed up, her eyes quivered, chest swelling as she took in a deep breath to try and clam down infront of the more confident blunette. With her nervousness, the supermodel assumed she was just a new girl trying to break into the scene, the shy type who just want to be left alone and give it their all in the ring but still end up being a jobber for the main superstars.

However, it wasn't exactly the case as this one had quite a mouth on her, she wasn't afraid to talk back to the supermodel who was in the mood for some bullying. She refused to be bullied around and had a few choice words for the supermodel her self, her taunts caught her off guard but nothing Ami couldn't take or handle. The devious supermodel would simply nod while rubbing her chin.

"Pencil thin, airhead and....actual wrestler huh? Well, you don't look like you're here to actually wrestle anyone, don't be quick to judge whether I'm an airhead, you never know around these parts, who has what up their sleeve." she smiled devilishly while pacing around her. "As for being pencil thin, that's a model thing, although I have done well against the other wrestlers despite being "pencil thin" unlike your ugly ass, fatty"she would laugh, poking her shoulder to further annoy the Brit.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:53 pm

Holly couldn't stop squirming, Ami sizing her up like a cat with a mouse. The girl was half her size, Holly thought, how was this level of discomfort even possible? The supermodel had all the confidence in the world. Some of that had to come from being, well, a supermodel. But even amongst wrestlers, Ami seemed to carry herself like she had nothing to worry about.

When she mentioned other wrestlers, Holly's ears picked up. Sure, it was couched in direct insults, which were enough to get the British bombshell red, but now Holly had this girl's in-ring pedigree to worry about, on top of everything else.

"Oh?" Holly asked. "And who were these wrestlers you fared so well against, then? Was not aware AFW had a pencil-thin division, that must be nice. Wasn't aware 'catty remark' could be considered a siganture move." Still, Holly was squirming. But she might have found her 'out.' She had faced a few of the toughest, most competitive fighters in AFW. And while most of them had, admittedly, kicked her ass from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, Holly was still here, right? That had to be her leg up on Ami, right? Holly bit her lip, and decided to press what she considered her only posible advantage.

"Because I've survived a hell of a lot worse than being called 'fatty,' you little tartlet. And I'm here to train for wrestling, not for some spoiled little princess' re-eneactment of 'Mean Girls.'" That was it, Holly decided. She was going to do it. Reaching out, trying to keep her breathing level and calm, she extended a hand, and paid Ami back for her poke with a full-on shove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:23 am

Her confidence grew as being a supermodel early in her young career, being exposed to so many people, fans, photographers, critics and indeed stalkers made Ami alot more confident and in dealing with situations, not afraid to speak her mind and push her around. Anyone who she thought was weak in the mind or physically was weaker than her, she would love to target those sort of people.

After Ami kept walking around the Brit, Holly kept responding to her and made sure she wasn't going to be bullied around by the bluentte. Something which made Ami laugh out loud but really annoyed her in the inside. "Most wrestler's you would only dream to wrestle and defeat fatty. Even if a catty remark was my signature, I think that would be enough to put someone with the likes of you out" she grinned from ear to ear.

"You, come to wrestle? With those elephant thighs? Geez.....I bet you start sweating right after you make the walk from the ramp to the ring, by then you're just probably ready to get pinned- Mngh oww"..." suddenly she got shoved back and her cocky face went to a pissed off one.

She brushed her hair back and glared back at her "Whoa-ho -ho....you just pissed off the wrong woman, you dumb Brit. You know, if you are so eager then how about we actually wrestle, I'll put you in your place and send you back to jolly O'L England" she snapped back at her
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:06 am

Holly's confidence was growing, in spite of feeling the ever-present glare of the supermodel on her. The Brit felt like she had indeed found her 'in,' her way to put a chink in that impossibly perfect armor of Ami's. Of course, that didn't seem to put even a delay in Ami's insults.

Holly's fair face blushed red, as the hurtful words kept piling on. Which at least served to put some more force, some more intention, behind her eventual shove.

"Is that a fact?" Holly said. She got up in Ami's face, then. Stepping up, Holly accidentally caught a faceful of Ami's hair as she whipped it, and hoped the supermodel wouldn't notice. Still, the two of them had drawn a bit of a crowd, onlookers from amongst the trainees in the gym. There was no way for Holly to back down now, she was forced to go all-in.

Holly pressed up to Ami, then, pressing her generous bosom against Ami's chest, trying to push her back a bit. "You think you can take me, you little slag? I've trained with the El Gato Blanco, luv, and 'my place' is out in that ring. And if you think you can last five minutes in that ring with me, then I say let's go! Maybe that would show you to watch where you run that pretty little mouth, eh?" Part of Holly was terrified this was a mistake, and it showed all over her face. More than that, however, there was anger driving her. The supermodel had pushed almost every button Holly had- now it was time for the Brit to push back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next