by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring...

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring... - Page 9 Empty Re: Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring...

Post by freeko Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:26 pm

"Oh darn, looks like you got me." Tabitha would say with a smile as she was eventually tripped up by David. She had underestimated how much of his speed that he would recover, and that was the one thing she was counting on him not getting back while she tormented him some more.

Now that Tabitha was tripped up, she felt that she needed to honor her word. "And what do you have in store for me now? Going to show me a real man? Conquer me and take me back to your place?" Tabitha was goading him on now solely so that she could be ravaged by David in ways that maybe even he had not yet thought of.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring... - Page 9 Empty Re: Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring...

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Dave let out a grin, "Perhaps. It all depends on how well you behave."

Smirking a bit more, he leaned down to devour her lips in a hungry kiss, while reaching down to liberate Tabitha from her skirt and underwear. He gave her wet sex a hard rub as he pulled the skirt off, just in case she wanted to try anything funny with him. She was going to be his tonight, and he had no intention of letting that change.

Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring... - Page 9 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:10 pm

"You want Tabby to be a good kitty?" Tabitha would reply before David would start to put his strengths to good use. He was an amazing kisser and it would distract her completely from being able to do anything about anything else as she would start to wrap her arms around his shoulders.

Tabitha would give out a good moan while her skirt was taken from her body. David was able to get himself a good grope into her nethers and that was enough to set Tabitha on fire. She wanted this about as much as David did now. That her skirt was unzipped and tossed aside was a minor detail anymore. It would take a little longer but Tabitha would soon feel her underwear starting to shift as it would seem David was going to even the playing field with them both soon to be naked.

"You going to take me now? Or at least tease me some first?" Tabitha would say to David almost in an authoritative voice now that their heads had separated enough from the kiss David laid onto her. Just like the first fall, Tabitha was going to do little to stop David from ravaging her body.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:35 am

Growling in her ear, Dave answered with action rather than words. Pressing his body against Tabby's, the young man began to grind his bare hips against her nethers. His eyes had a fire behind him as lust consumed his being. Even thoughts of winning were out of mind, while he gently bit at her neck, more to elicit pleasure than pain.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:22 am

Tabby could only smile and then let out a mock purr as David would growl in her ear. It was like Tabby had ignited something in David and he would nibble on her neck almost as if he was staking a claim on his territory.

Tabby could feel him grinding his hips but she wanted more. Alot more.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:42 am

Knowing he could not hold back any more, Dave lined up with Tabby's entrance, before sliding into her with a loud moan. Not bothering to stall any longer, Dave was ready to thrust into her once more.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:46 am

Tabby would let out a yelp as she was penetrated. Maybe it was a little early for David and Tabitha would look to try to ride him out. All she had to do was outlast him here and she would win even though she had given herself up to him completely, David still needed to show enough restraint to not blow his load.

Tabby would try to kiss David and then start to do a few things that might increase his libido so that he would be the one who came first.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:56 pm

Despite a part of his brain warning him not to go at it this early, Dave did not listen, leaning down to bite gently at Tabby's neck, while his hands worked on her chests, running his thumbs over her hard nipples. He would only make small movements of his waist, to tease Tabby while he gave her attention all over.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 am

Tabby was almost begging for this. Maybe he would just pop off again before Tabby reaches orgasm. If that happened, Tabby would win their match. David however was not going to go down easily as he would start to bite down on Tabby's neck again. This would earn a slap from Tabby as she seemed to not entirely appreciate being bitten a second time.

Tabby however did not seem to mind that David was giving her breasts a good work over as he was starting to make very small measured movements. David was trying to hold himself back to avoid any unnecessary stimulation causing him to pop off before he was able to bring Tabby to her peak first. This was almost certainly a simply battle of sexual endurance now.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 am

Dave took the slap, still hoping that it would have tipped her just a bit more toward her orgasm. His hands became a bit more earnest in his massaging of Tabby's mounds, mixing the squeezes and rubbings of her nipple to throw her off a bit. To spice it up, Dave would add in the occasional thrust, measuring how far he went so he didn't end up blowing his load.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next