Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring...

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring... - Page 2 Empty Re: Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring...

Post by freeko Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Tabitha would chuckle a bit and snip back at David, "Well I can't just have you thinking you were going to have an easy time of it now." Tabitha was clearly enjoying herself so far and by the look on David's face he was too. With David backpedaling, Tabitha thought this might be the best opportunity to catch him off balance and tackle him to the ground. Thinking that he couldn't use his speed to his advantage if she was on top of him, it would allow her the best chance to come out on top.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring... - Page 2 Empty Re: Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring...

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Dave had just managed to keep himself from falling over when Tabitha had lunged at him. Grunting as the woman slammed into him, Dave found himself prone on the mat, with his opponent's tackle proving fruitful. Desperate to keep himself out of her clutches, he attempted to aim a stray punch at her own jaw, aiming to buy him enough time to slip away.

Starlight and Obsidian sitting in the ring... - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:11 pm

"Oh, just relax.." Tabitha would smile as she got David down to the ground. He would offer up some resistance as he landed a punch that deflected off of her face. Tabitha was however not interested in fighting back as she tried to use her breasts to smother David's face. She probably would have tried to kiss him to steal back the kiss that he had stolen from her previously. Seeing how he was a little too frisky still, Tabitha would try as she could to get her breasts right into his face and start motorboating David with her breasts. Wether he chose to roll with it or not, Tabitha was way too far up on his body to maintain control over him if he put enough effort into bucking her off.

Tabitha was only concerned now with focusing her assault on wearing David down. Once he got tired, that speed of his would do him little good.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:17 pm

"MMPH!" Dave got out as Tabitha attempted to smother him. Not that the experience was all that unpleasant, but the longer she held this position, the less air he'd be able to get into his lungs. Without it, his speed would be gone.

Focusing all his strength into bucking her off of him, the young man threw up his body, looking for any room that he could exploit. He couldn't afford to lose this!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:45 pm

Tabitha would hold on to the hold for as long as she could. Smothering him with her breasts was kind of erotic as she seemed to be enjoying his face up against her breasts. David was starting to realize the situation was not quite as pleasant for him.

Starting to put hos effort into escape, his first attempt would unbalance Tabitha to the point that his second attempt caused them to roll over. Now David was on top of Tabitha and in a pretty prime position if it wasn't for all that clothing getting in the way.

"A little forward for a first date, dontcha think?" Tabitha would remark with a smile on her face, waiting to see what David had in store for her. David had Tabitha in her guard, but he could free himself easily enough if need be.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:49 pm

"Oh so we are dating now?" Dave asked, a little out of breath after her recent smothering. He had managed to roll the two of them over, putting him on top of her. Seizing this opportunity, he went to pin her arms down to either side of her head, leaning down closer.

"Well in that case.." he trailed off, kissing her full on the mouth. He held the kiss for a few moments, body tensed in case she attempted to try something.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:22 pm

Tabitha could only bite her lip and playfully shake her head at David as he jokingly asked if they were dating now. She saw no reason not to play back at him and go with it now that David had flipped them over and was now on top of her. Taking advantage of the situation presented him, David would move Tabitha's arms out to the side by her head as if he was restraining her. She offered no resistance as David moved himself in for another kiss.

She could tell after a few moments that David had tensed himself up, "Oh stop it already.." Tabitha seemingly had him right where she wanted him. As it was, she was offering up a token level of resistance in an attempt to goad him into taking things further. She could likely overpower him and break free, but for now Tabitha saw absolutely no reason to.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:32 pm

Smiling at her playful nature, Dave raised an eyebrow and said jokingly, "You seem quite eager. Can't just be my good looks could it?"

Smirking at her, his hands moved toward her covered chest gently massaging her breasts. Given his position, now was as good a time as any to whittle a way at her endurance. Get her all hot and bothered, and then she'd be too busy to fight back.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:46 pm

"I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. You haven't shown me much just yet.." Tabitha was clearly talking in a way that would cause David to relax. So much so that he would let one of her hands go completely as it started to wander over her chest. Tabitha would simply drape her hand overtop of David as she would start to feel him massaging her breasts.

Depending on how well he did, Tabitha would let him keep going. He was not exactly taking a displeasing tact toward attempting to win her over.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:01 pm

"I just don't tend to rush things." he said with a small shrug. He felt her drape her hand over him, but he knew for now at least, he was not in any danger. Deciding to stay the course, Dave leaned in for another kiss, keeping up his massage of her breasts. Depending on her reaction, he might step it up.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next