by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 Empty Re: Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:09 am

They had now drawn blood and were now starting to second guess themselves but upon hearing the larger red hair command they decided to exit the ring, looking as if they had enough and were not going to partake in it any longer. Though this wasn't true as the two maids then each grab a chair and slid it back into the ring before then sliding in themselves. If the ceiling hold was still engage they would start hitting the red head stomach and chest with the chairs several times.

Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 3l9yoRWTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 AjbwxKgTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 DUhLLRtTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 CDNLQYlTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 Empty Re: Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:21 am

After having collided with the mat and coughing up her own blood, Neske rolled over a part of her mind still hoping she could crawl away. Instead, a pair of sneakers pinned the back of her thighs, as her arms were pulled back and her body pressed upwards. Her weakened, exhausted limbs felt like they could snap at any moment from the pressure, and any pretense of self-control was gone as she wailed in pain. As the sisters exited the ring, her heart soared with a small pang of relief... followed by a huge pit of terror as each of them returned with a steel chair in hand. Turned on their sides to put the most pressure on the smallest surface, the sisters took turns slamming their weapons into her presented belly, her screams repeatedly interrupted by grunts and gurgles as every part of her body screamed with pain. More bloody coughs followed the first as she barely managed keep from pleading for mercy.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:54 am

Emily held Neske in place as the blows rained down, relishing each one. When they were finished, Emily would then pull Neske down, intending to wrap an arm around her neck and combine the Ceiling Hold with a Dragon Sleeper.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:04 am

After a barrage of chair attacks and now seeing some blood the two sisters decided that enough was enough. They would drop the chairs and decide to the ring before making their way backstage. They had done enough damage for their debut match and now hopefully no one would try to ever make a move on Hisui again. Thus they didn't really have a reason to stay any longer, hence their exit.

Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 3l9yoRWTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 AjbwxKgTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 DUhLLRtTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 CDNLQYlTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 10 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:26 am

Though the pummeling to her body stopped, the hold that Neske was in did not, and the pain that plagued every corner of her body still radiated loudly. Just as the sisters started to exit the ring, her head was arched backwards as if to get a better view of them on their way out. Of course, this new position caused all kinds of new pain as well, stretching her back more as well as choking her. Neske was glad to be able to confirm that two of her tormentors were on their way out, but one was left and she seemed as bloodthirsty as ever. With what strength she had in her, Neske reached for the arm wrapped around her neck, pathetically trying to pry it away as she finally started to break. "S-stop..." she wheezed, not wanting to give in but going almost completely on instinct at this point.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:35 am

Emily kept the hold going for a bit longer before releasing the girl's neck. Not content to simply let Neske go, Emily would then proceed to try pushing the girl up hard enough as she brought her legs down to slam the girl face first into the mat.

"Maybe after you apologize for throwing the match like that," Emily said, moving over to try to lock the girl into a Boston Crab.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:16 am

Emily held on for a time before releasing Neske's neck, but her torture did not end there. Before she had a moment to even breathe, her face was rocketed into the mat, leaving her without the strength to do much more than groan. Suddenly, her legs were pulled harshly behind her, arching her back into another painful stretch.

Her body barely allowed her to speak, but Neske's stubborn will (and attitude, for that matter) were still fairly intact. "I-I-I... I didn't f-fucking th-throw it!" she gasped, just loud enough for Emily to hear.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:20 am

"The hell do you mean you didn't throw it?!" Emily said in disbelief as she pulled back harder.

"You had her in the corner! Why the hell would you kiss her?!"

With that, Emily would attempt to transition to the Single Leg variant of the Boston Crab.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:24 am

Neske was having enough. She was having enough of being blamed, and she had enough of giving people what they wanted (well, she had hardly given anyone anything they wanted, but she didn't see it that way). She was done playing ball, and back to doing what she always did.

Despite the wracking pain in her spine, the fervor in her voice seemed to grow as she responded. "Heh... i-it sounds like y-y-you were j-j-just jeal-jealous!" she spat. As Emily focused on one leg, Neske couldn't help but scream, the pressure enough to get her pants to start tearing, leaving growing holes by the groin.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:43 am

Okay, that was it, this bitch was asking for it.

"Jealous?!" Emily shouted, getting up from the Boston Crab and pulling Neske up to her feet as well.

"Like hell I'd be jealous!" she continued, turning the girl around to look at her before attempting to hoist her up with a bearhug.

"You know what, new idea," Emily said, "Just tell me who's in charge here and I'll let you go."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next