Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut

3 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 Empty Re: Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:42 am

All attacks on Neske's tenderized body ceased at once, but she knew better than to expect a moment of peace by now. For the time being, she simply coughed her way back to a relatively normal breathing pattern. Soon, she was caught up in the sheer pain again, as one leg was bent at the knee and stretched harshly out of shape off to the side, followed by the other. The pain was of her legs being split away from each other, and pressed on at the knee, was excruciating, but was only made that much worse when the younger sister, the one she had locked lips with and started all this madness, stomped on both her shoulders and pulled hard on her arms, bending her more out of shape with nowhere to look but into the eyes of the one who took the most personal offense (well, perhaps except her partner).

"Haaaahhhh.... haaaahhh..." she panted, fighting the temptation to beg. Despite her will to resist, tears started flow freely from her eyes and down the sides of her face, the pain physically too much for her to resist.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 Empty Re: Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:58 am

Emily kept up the kneebar for a while longer before a new idea came to her head. Uncaring of the crowd by now, she released the kneebar and stood up with Neske's leg in tow.

"Say," Emily asked Kohaku, "Are you familiar with a Wishbone Split?"

Assuming Kohaku was familiar with the move, Emily would wait for her to get up, then try to slam Neske's leg apart, hoping Kohaku would do the same in the opposite direction.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:07 am

Kohaku nodded her head when asked if she was experienced in the wishbone split. She decided to mimic the other red girl move as she would try to slam her opponent leg apart, following Emily lead. Hisui simply continued to pull on her opponent arms while her sister and the other red head performed the wishbone split. Though Hisui was thinking that she had punish her opponent enough and Kohaku was also starting to think the same. A few more moves and then they would stop.

Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 3l9yoRWTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 AjbwxKgTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 DUhLLRtTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 CDNLQYlTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:14 am

Neske's pained expression only became more apparent as Emily and Kohaku grabbed and lifted her legs, pulling them apart at full force. Her eyes shot open wide, each breath became a shrill squeal that reached the back bleachers, and the pain caused her to salivate profusely as it felt like her whole body would be split in to at the groin, her arms being worked down all the while.

Last edited by Clobber Jobber on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:57 am

Emily looked down at the redhead bitch below them, considering how to make her suffer a bit more, when an idea came to mind.

"Hey, I got an idea," Emily said to Kohaku, "It'll take a bit of set-up, though. You and your partner get her up, upside down, probably with that double-suplex move, and I'll dropkick her, sound good?"

Assuming they agreed, Emily would move to a corner, waiting for them to set Neske up.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:17 am

The two sisters stop there attack as they were now following the larger red head lead, as if she was the Alpha of the group. Then they heard the plan that Emily gave to them and Kohaku gave a devilish smile as the two sisters then nodded their head. When it came to attacks like this, they loved performing it and having a third member would make it work so much better. Thus the two sisters pulled on Neske hair, trying to lift her to her feet before grabbing her arms again and placing them over their heads while they would place their own arms over her head before lifting her up, waiting for the larger red head to drop kick her.

Tag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 3l9yoRWTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 AjbwxKgTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 DUhLLRtTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 CDNLQYlTag Team Quadruple Redhead Debut - Page 9 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:25 am

As all three girls let go of Neske's limbs the soreness really started to set in, her shaking body refusing to do what she demanded of it. By the time her legs started responding, it was by the sisters' command, not hers, as they hoisted her up by her hair, each wrapping an arm around the front of her shoulders. She already knew where this was going, and while by no means painless, it certainly wasn't the worst move they could pull.

Which is probably why, as she was lifted upside-down, she saw Emily across the ring, ready to charge. Neske could only imagine what they were planning, but she dreaded it all the same, and her body began to shake once more in fear.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:33 am

Emily allowed a grin at the sight of Neske hanging upside down like that, looking terrified, before she climbed up onto the turnbuckle. Taking a moment to gather herself, Emily would launch herself off of the turnbuckle, intending to drive a dropkick right into Neske's chest.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:39 am

She didn't know why, but Neske felt that she had to hold her resolve, not to beg or plead. But just as Emily climbed to the turnbuckle, for just a brief moment, that resolve wavered. "Wait-" was all she could get out before both of her partner's sneakers collided at high speeds into her chest, sending her backwards onto the mat. The rapid series of impacts was taking it's toll on her body, as she coughed a mouthful of blood off to the side, onto the mat.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:55 am

Emily thudded to a landing as Neske was sent flying away. She quickly popped back up in time for Neske to cough out some blood.

Now that's more like it, Emily thought to herself.

Not intending to let up, Emily quickly made her way over to Neske and turned her over. Attempting to step on her thighs, Emily would then hook Neske's feet around her legs before grabbing the redhead's arms. If all went to plan, she'd rock back, intending to lift Neske up in a ceiling hold.

"Go to town," she called out to the other two redheads, "I can do this all day."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next