by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting with old friend

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting with old friend - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting with old friend

Post by TheRacker Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:21 pm

"Not at all." He smiles and brushed some dust off his body while talking to Haru. "Did you speed up your count because you're afraid of me beating you?" Ralph pull his arms up and follow the Haru lead, getting closer to him as well. He swinged toward his body, but Haru was faster this time. He felt arm around his head, which was forcing him to bend over and lower his torse.

Ralph was already several times in situation like that and he knew he mustn't panic and has to relax. So he did like that and clenched his fists. Being traped in headlock, Ralph gathered his energy together and began punching Haru's body. Hopefully this should weaken his grip enough so Ralph will be able to push him away.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:29 pm

"Haha you beating me again? In your dreams rabbit" Haru grunted as he fought with Ralph to get the headlock secured. He knew that there was gonna be some retaliation for that, and sure enough Ralph started punching him wherever he could.

"Just keeping you on your toes, you asked for the practice" Haru grunted as he squeezed on the headlock. He dragged Ralph closer to the center of the ring so there'd be more room to move around in.

Haru quickly transitions from the headlock to leaning over and grabbing Ralph around the waist. He lifts and flips Ralph over, his shoulder poking into Ralph's spine as he carefully balances him up there while he sets himself up. He gets a good grip on Ralph's pants and launches him forward while jumping. Haru lands in a sitting position while slamming Ralph's back into the mat for a sitout spinebuster, at which point he quickly covers Ralph's arms with his legs for another pin.

"That's one, two again Ralph..." Haru jeers, trying to rile Ralph up again.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Ralph was keep punching Haru's body and the hold indeed got bit weaker. But just so Haru could drag him back to the center of the ring. However, the hold still wasn't weak enough for Ralph to squeeze his head out of it.

But than he suddenly felt freedom in his lungs. Haru let him go and while Ralph was busy catching an air and pulling himself together. As he was lifted in the air, Ralph began swinging around with his arms, but didn't manage to connect with Haru's body this time. It didn't take much longer untill he was slamed down on the canvas with Haru pinning him again.

Whan two count was reached, Ralph kicked out again. He rolled away toward the ropes and use them to get back on his feet. Walking back toward Haru, Ralph lifted arms in air, inviting him for test of strength.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Haru's big spinebuster earned a couple of "ooohhs" and "ahhhs" of second-hand pain from the other gym-goers stopped to watch. Haru didn't resist when Ralph kicked out at the rushed two count, letting him roll away to the ropes while he got up.

Ralph walked towards him again with arms raised and looked more determined than ever. That made Haru grin, that was the fierce competitiveness he wanted to spar against.

He happily met Ralph's test of strength, making sure to grip Ralph's arms tightly so he couldn't weasel out of it. He started on with full strength, trying to force Ralph into a corner.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:24 am

Ralph walked toward Haru and it looked like he'll accept test of strength. Sure Ralph will has to work hard to match Haru's strength, but he'll at least manage to catch few breaths and take a little pause before proceeding with match.

It didn't took long untill, Hara showed he was stronger out of it and began pushing Ralph backward. But blue haired guy had different intentions. He knew from the begining that test of strength wasn't the best idea for him and will most likely end up with his opponent overpowering him.

As they were moving backwards, Ralph moved one his legs too land a knee in Haru's gut. Playing on the surprise factor, Ralph hoped that Haru will let him go, so he can catch his head and end up with a DDT.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Haru ends up pushing Ralph pretty close to a corner, almost completely trapped when Ralph nails him in the gut with his knee. Haru grunts and his grip almost falters, so he grabs Ralph's hair instead. He shoves Ralph back finally into the turnbuckle, and then tosses a huge kick of his own at Ralph's gut to give him a taste of his own medicine.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Ralph did manage to surprise Haru with kick, but unfortunatly fail to end up maneuver. They end up grapling with Ralph trying to lock his head and Haru trying to grab opponents hair. Haru being stronger out of the two, it end up with him grabing Ralphs hair and push him in the corner turnbuckles.

Looking at Haru, Ralph flexed his abs to absorb some damage from kick. It still hurt, but at least it wasn't devastating move and blue haired guy managed to continue fighting without getting stuned.

Ralph moved few step forward to close the distance and swung with left arm to indicate left hook. But instead of punching him, he send the elbow from other arm in Haru's head.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:04 pm

Haru's kick isn't nearly as effective as he hoped it would be, Ralph barely reacted to the magnitude he had intended. Haru brings his leg up to kick him again but Ralph closes in and makes that plan impossible. He sees Ralph swinging his left arm and brings his guard up on reflex.

However, that left hook was a feint and instead Ralph throws his right elbow for Haru's head. Haru's guard deflects the pointy part of the strike but the blunt force follows through and rattles his skull around, forcing him to back off.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:25 pm

Ralph trick worked perfectly and he managed to connect the elbow with opponents face. And hit was hard enough to force Haru backward and as consequence, it gave Ralph enough space to escape the corner. He runed around opponent to reach the center of the ring again.

When they were in the middle of the ring, Ralph would reach and grab Haru for the wrist. He would follow by with lunging him toward the ropes with irish whip. Running after him, Ralph tried to land clothesling on opponent right after the bounce.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:43 pm

Haru shakes his head out after the hard elbow to his face, but while he's recovering the speedy Ralph runs around him and grabs his wrist. He flings Haru towards the ropes with an Irish whip.

As Haru digs into the ropes, he manages to turn himself around as he gets flung back at Ralph. Seeing him going for a clothesline, Haru flings his arm out to hopefully catch Ralph with one too. If not, he was going down hard alone.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next