by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym!

Post by Toshokan Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:57 am

Having grabbed Daisuke nice and tight, Mindy steadily rose from her low crouch, stopping in a wide, solid stance. It was a sight to behold, Mindy standing tall like that with her opponent slung so easily across her shoulders. She had to steady her footing to make sure that Daisuke didn't slip away with all his kicking, but apart from that she could probably lift him like this for a very long time. He was no different from a fleshy, very noisy barbell.

But she didn't intend to hold him for long, of course. It was getting harder to stay stable on her feet, as Daisuke recovered from the surprise and squirmed harder and harder. It was good thing that both Mindy and Daisuke wished the same thing, though! "Let you go? Alright, give me a second..." And she would just fall to the side, looking to slam Daisuke shoulder and neck first into the mat, before letting him go. "Hm! There you go!"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mindy vs Daisuke - Rumble at the Gym!

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:42 pm

The wrestling prince was still stunned as Mindy managed to lift him up on her shoulder in a firemans carry position before rising up on her feet. The boys were in shock while the girls in awe, Mindy lifting Daisuke on her shoulders was a true sight to behold indeed as Daisuke himself was feeling a bit embarrassed at the thought of being woman-handled here. Still , he squirmed on top of her and kicked his legs out wildly but Mindy at him caught tightly and wouldn't let go- until she herself wanted to that is.

After a brief moment, Mindy fell down on her side to bring Daisuke down on his back with the impact really felt around the back of his head and shoulders. A loud *THUD* sound echoed a bit in the gym room as the two went down, Mindy's body also aided in the impact her body pressed down onto his with the fall. Daisuke let out a loud moan and bridged his body up after the impact, trying to roll away from his opponent. His body glistening in a light sheen of sweat now, he was beginning to realize that Mindy was a type of wrestler that he had never faced before- it was going to be muscle vs muscle in this battle of the sexes match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3