by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 13 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:10 pm

She was amazed a bit to see that Ryan moaned slightly. Other than kissing him, she hadnt heard him do that. His retaliation of a bearhug made her gasp. She was lifted off of the couch. Anampi only squeezes him more, tring ro see who could hold out longer.

"B-But In having fun.." She giggled under a strained voice

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 13 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Ryan let out a few extra moans of pain, followed by a groan. Since when did Anampo become so bold as to do something like this? Recently the young man was happily worshipping the rabbit's feet, and had planned to kiss all the way up her body.

But then here they were having a little battle, Anampo was being held close to the toned and muscular body that Mr Knight so proudly maintained. Ryan lightly shivered as he felt her shirt's fabric brush against his bare upper body.

"Ghn! H-Having fun? W-Well then....I'll..have some too." Ryan muttered out. With that Ryan would still have his arms wrapped around the rabbit's waist, his head placed above her breasts. Mr Knight would then gently set Anampo down on the floor, and begin tickling her all up her upper body. Gritting his teeth as he tried to block out the pain as best he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:52 pm

She couldnt help but, slightly enjoy his moans. This was not like Anampo at all, but she was with someone she was comfortable enough with to be a bit bold and make an attempt to be dominating. Ryan's bearhug began to hurt Anampo slightly.

Her eyes widden when she realizes that he lifted her up and set her on the floor. Her legs instantly let him go when he tickled the rabbit. Anampo tries to turn over in her stomaxh to either get up or to crawl away from him.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Ryan let out a sly grin upon feeling his waist now longer being compressed by the legs of Anampo, he knew that a bit of tickling would set her off. And sure enough the rabbit caved in, and Mr Knight couldn't help but find it to be rather cute.

"Oh no you don't!" Ryan said as he'd grab hold of Anampo's left leg, making to wrap his own legs around it and lie down on the ground with it held in his arms. If Mr Knight was successful in this then he'd begin kissing and lightly biting Anampo's heel.

"Your being a naughty little rabbit so....I'm gonna...make you be nice by showing you the power of love!" Ryan said as he did this.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:51 pm

She couldnt get away in time, and Ryan grabbed onto her leg. She makes a little gasp, turning over onto her back. "No, wait!" She to prevent the inevitable. But her rabbit ears curling and her back arching from the floor when he bit shows she didn't.

"OOkOkay, okay!" She giggled. " I'll be nice!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Once Ryan heard Anampo's acknowledgement of defeat Mr Knight would plant one last kiss on Anampo's heel, followed by a short lick up it.

"Hee hee, I just worship my rabbit's feet and that quells you." Ryan said, releasing his grip on Anampo's leg. The paragon of Britain would then scoop Anampo up into his arms, marching back to the couch.

Without saying a word Ryan would then move his lips up to begin lightly kissing and sucking on the left part of Anampo's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Even after admitting defeat, Ryan teases the girl more with the kiss and lick. She wondered why this effects her so, and how he was so good at doing it. Anampo tries afain to crawl away from him once he let her go.

But, he was picking her up before she could even. Anampo makes a soft gasp when placed on the couch. "What are y--" He body lightly fidgeted and ahe makes a moan as he began to kiss her neck

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Mr Knight traced his tongue across the neck of Anampo, keeping the rabbit close to him with his arms. Ryan would mutter out her name while doing this, smelling her beautiful hair.

"Oh Anampo, your such a sweet little dear. If I could all I'd want to do would be to just cuddle you all the time. So adorable." Mr Knight would say to her, moving his head to look into her eyes with a smile. Then moving his head to gently rest it atop her bosom, closing his eyes as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:42 pm

She was at his mercy. Anampo could do nothing more but just lay there and let him be all over her. She lets him kiss and suck on her neck, she lets him lay on her chest. Her hair smelled nice, still from this morning.

Before he lays his head on her chest, she gives him a peck on the cheek.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Ryan smiled when Anampo kissed him on the cheek, a sign of affection between lovers. Mr Knight felt relaxed, calm and happy. The paragon was often busy, either wrestling or practising fencing. And then there was his own personal studies, and other things.

Sure Ryan had social grace, many women had expressed interest in him. But none of them clicked with him, Anampo was a kind and beautiful girl. A woman that understood Ryan, and that meant so much to the paragon of Britain.

"I'm tired, I want to rest here. You don't mind me resting my eyes, I'd love it if you are the first thing I see when I re-open them." Ryan muttered as he slowly closed his eyes while resting his head atop the rabbit's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next