by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Just training on a raining day, for dlamp.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just training on a raining day, for dlamp. Empty Just training on a raining day, for dlamp.

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:31 am

The day was raining heavily, and there wasn't much for Aurore to do.

Except to training in the gym for her debut match on the day after.

And thus, in the gym she train, setting machines to the max and using the heaviest weights to strains her muscles into getting stronger.

After a few other work-out, she now trains her pecs by lying on her back on a bench, and lifting two dumbbells up into the air, doing reps of Chest fly. It was amazing, as she had 4 10 kg weights on each side of the dumbbells for a total of 80 kg on each hand, with reps at the rate of around 2 per second, her mighty arms keeps moving the heavy weights up to the air over and over again. Sweat flows down her body as she pushes herself to the limit, her arm trembling from the strain after 5 minutes, but she carried on after slowing down to one rep every seconds as her breathing becomes heavy, but she forced herself to continues, until another 5 minutes where she can feel intense pain from her chest and arms, well she does not feel discomfort by pain, she knows such level of pain means she's at her limit, especially her reps have already dropped to 1 rep every 2 seconds.

And with that, she sits up on the bench, and starts doing biceps curls instead, to see just how many more reps she can do. Continue doing chest fly is out as it has the danger of the weights falling on her chest if the dropped, for biceps curls, the weights will be dropped onto the floor when she reaches her limits. And so she continues straining her arms, doing one rep every 3 seconds with trembling hands, she knows she's very, very close to her limit, she just wants to see jus how much abuse her arm can take.

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Just training on a raining day, for dlamp. Empty Re: Just training on a raining day, for dlamp.

Post by dlamp Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:18 am

Kena decided that she would train in the AFW gym today. It wasn't something she normally did. She would had preferred her to train in her dojo, but she knew it'd be a good idea to check out how the other wrestlers train in order to compare herself and how she'd fair against them. And it'd be good to get some experience with fighting an actual wrestler too if that chance would come. Today she was in her usually training gear, a black pair of gym shorts and a black tank-top with black sneakers. She didn't bother wearing socks as she usually trained barefoot or with foot wraps. Actually, her gym bag contained a pair of black ankle wraps for the gym. The rain didn't bother her too much, she actually like it. The wetness and steady drumming of the falling water helped her think better.

After a few more moments of walking she reached the gym, sopping wet from the rain. Good thing I wasn't wearing much. Thought, shaking the water out of her head. The gym was pretty full today too, she figured a lot of people had matches soon. Hopefully she'd find somewhere for her to train in peace. Looking around, she spotted a punching bag in the corner of the gym with no one around it. A smile appeared on the girl's face, and she headed to the locker room to place her shoes and bag there and slip on her ankle wraps. Once changed, she made her way to the punching bag and place a hand on it, tapping it slightly. This will do. She thought, getting into a fighting stance. "Ha!" She gave the back a good roundhouse to test it, then starting to practice a few combos on it, each hit harder than the last.

Last edited by 8765 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Just training on a raining day, for dlamp. Empty Re: Just training on a raining day, for dlamp.

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:25 am

Aurore is really very strong, however even a machine has it's limit, and that goes double for flesh and bloody.

Reps after reps using heavy weights finally exhausted the girl's might arms, as now take 10 seconds of struggling to complete a bicep curl with her trembling arms, after another 5 minutes of training. "I... I think this is it." She comments as she gasp from breath from her effort, her face red from the irrational strains on her arms. She felt a mixture of intense pain and numbness from her arms and chest, if not for the fact she is indifference to pain, she would most likely have already fainted from the pain moments ago. As her body socked with sweat, she decided she should take a break, after training at her body's limit for around an hour. And with that, she went towards the water cooler, wanting to take a drink.

On her way to the water cooler, she passed by a punching bag, and saw that there was a girl punching and kicking it. "Hi." She greeted the other girl, "it's a nice day for training isn't it?" She commented, "the rain makes the temperature cooling. By the way, I am new here, hope we can become friends."

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:09 pm

[quote="dlamp":2woob1y1]Was starting to get absorbed into her training, shutting out everything around as she pounded away on the punching bag. The dojo didn't have one yet and Kena lacked the funds to buy one, so she wanted to make the most of it. That and she had the habit of going into tunnel vision whenever she trained. So when she heard the voice of someone in the distance, she barely heard and continued hitting the bag until she had her fill. "Hm?" She looked to see a girl towering over her with a smile. "Ah, hello ma'am." She said with a quick bow. "I am new as well, my name is Kena Arisato, it's a pressure to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:41 pm

"And I am Aurore, you call call me Chitbang as well." Replied Aurore, as she bows back to the other girl. "I am from Taiwan." She explains, "So, I see you are working up a bit of sweat here, enjoying the training?" She asked.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 am

"Very well Chitbang-san." She said, taking a step back from the bag. "I'm from America, but my family's ethnicity is Japanese. I came here to reopen my grandmother's dojo." She said. Small talk wasn't something she was use to given her strict trying, but she could manage. Thankfully she still was able to have a life outside the dojo and her training when she was younger. "Yes I am. My dojo doesn't have to much training equipment, so I'm coming here for more diverse train until I raise enough money to buy the equipment for my dojo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:24 am

"Oh! That sounds awesomely cool! A Dojo!" Aurore exclaimed, rather trilled at the little girl's background, "So what kind of martial arts do you teaches?" She asked, with a rather excited look. Well, she had never seen a martial art mentor before, so it's naturally, I guess.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:09 am

"Heh, well..." Kena was shocked that someone here was actually excited that she was running a dojo. This might be a good opportunity to get a new student, one that wasn't under her age. Still, to try someone that was likely older than her would be awkward to say the least. "I wouldn't say the style has a name, my grandmother never told it to me. It translates to Spinning... something," She gave a nervous laugh, scratching the back of her head. "If I had to explain it, it's a mix of Taekwondo, Karate, and Ballet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:31 am

"Awesome!" The taller girl exclaimed, "Who would have thought of mixing ballet into a fighting style? This sounds really cool! I would love to enroll in your Dojo once it's set up." Aurore smiled at the little girl, "by the way, are you a Kowaii?" She asked, seeing the other girl's size, however, accidentally saying 'Kowaii' instead of 'Kawaii'. Well, it can't be helped that she got creamed by 2 Kawaiis just not long ago.

Last edited by 11749 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:16 am

It looked like Claire had gained a possible student. That put a smile on the girl's face. Though it was unfortunate it'd be when her dojo was finished. "Thank you, I look forward to having you as a student." She said, giving another small bow. "Um, I believe you mean Kawaii, Chitbang-san... It's fine, I'm, still learning Japanese myself." She quickly said. "And yes, I am in the Kawaii League." She gave a cant of her head and added a small smile unconsciously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next