by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fist Of The Lone Star!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fist Of The Lone Star! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fist Of The Lone Star!

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Leaving Rei behind to do her own thing and practice the basic 1-2 combo that he taught her, Clyde would make his way towards of rack of various weights. He then picked up 2 pairs of 15 pound dumbbells and stacked them in his arms before he carried the four weights back towards Rei.

"Hooo-Kay!" Clyde let out as he marched back towards Rei with the 60 pounds in his arm before he dropped them down on the gym floor beside Rei from a decent distance away.

"Alright... What you gon' do is practice the Jab and Cross like you been doin', cept now you gon' be holdin' these here weights in your hands and doin' the punch. Like this!" Clyde then picked up two of the weights, with some difficulty but otherwise made it appear easy.

His arms shook as he held up the weights like he was in guard before he throw a slow shaky jab and then followed up with a right hand. He did this not only for Rei but for himself as well. He never went out of his way to work out before and now it was convenient.

"Join in with me."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:48 am

'One....Two.... One... Two....' Rei went through the motions almost mindlessly, robotic even. She blinked at the arrival of her instructor and greeted him with a smile. She tilted her head as she put her hands at her hips. The girl looked questionably at what the blonde haired self proclaimed cowboy brought back with him.\

"Weights?" Rei said as she was then further instructed by Clyde and then nodded with a smile.

She picked up a pair of her own and assumed the fighting stance, she tried to mirror Clyde's as best she could and await Clyde to begin. She found this exercise to be a bit tedious due to it's tedious nature and that she found it harder to keep form and to make her punches faster. However, she concluded that that was the entire point of the exercise. She tried to do it perfectly but, it perfection wasn't so easily....well... perfected.

"This...is harder than I thought..." Rei said as a bead of sweat ran down the back of her neck.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 pm

"You're......Tellin me....." Clyde said as he joined Rei and began to exercise with the weights, practicing the punch techniques her just taught her regarding the 1-2 punch combo. He figured a jab and then a cross before repeat as he carried the weight. Continuing to do so for a good while with Rei.

"Truth be told Rei. I ain't no boxer. I's only good at punchin' 'cause It's pretty much all I ever did." He admitted. "...You gotta just start with gettin' ya knuckles ready. Get em tough like leather." He would add while continuing the routine for about a good 5 minutes Clyde hadn't worked out in a while and this would take its toll on him, breaking a sweat and leaving his arms heavy afterwards.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:14 pm

"I think that's pretty cool!" Rei said as she thought about it, "In that respect then you must be really something. I mean to become Champion with only some street fighting must have been tough."

The girl continued with the workout routine, Rei was beginning to sweat but, the girl had endlessamounts of stamina. She could run marathons with the stamina her will and body possessed. She took good care of her body ad diet except for her weekly ice cream treat. She ran every morning and had a strict schedule all thought out by her room mate Hikaru. All she ever did was train after wrestle angels shut down, her goal was to be the best at what she was good at. it was always that distant star that eluded her grasp but, day by day she knew she was growing closer with every taining session, with every victory and every loss. She tried to keep the mechanics and follow at the smae speed as Clyde but, she gradually got better as more time went along. She looked to Clyde constantly glancing at him if she was striking too low or too high, trying her best to mimic him even down to his breathing.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:56 pm

"Ah..." Clyde let out in response to Rei's words. He wanted to be cocky and jokingly gloat about winning a title with just street fighting but the truth was Clyde came along way before he started to actually get good at fighting in a wrestling ring. That and truth be told, alot of it had to do with luck.

He took a good look at Rei though and smiled warmly. He was reluctant to train her at first but she seemed very dedicated to winning and getting better. Clyde admired that greatly and would watch her continue the routine. Clyde did his best to follow but he didn't work out as often as he should of and thus had some trouble.

"Ok... Forgive though I ain't too good at teaching, you know?" Clyde told her. These lessons were better off with a real pro. Clyde had experience but that was about it.

"Try doing this. Try bening your elbow and curving your punch like this to do a hook!" Clyde told her as he lifted his arms with the weight still in hand and showed her a proper right handed hook.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:39 pm

The Cosplay fighter waited until Clyde was finished speaking and examined this new technique he had taught her. The girl wasn't that oblivious to not know what a hook was as she had some experience in the ring. She tried to break down the motion as best as she could. She went through the motion repeatedly but didn't actually hit the bag. She realized that the hook used the similar foot pivoting as the right cross. However, since the punch was a turning motion it was more exagerated for greater power and used more of her hips. She struck the air with her hand nearly mirroring Clyde's hook. She smiled nodding to herself at her own success.

"Hehe... you're doing a good job Clyde..." Rei said with a smile then gave him a shooting glance. "You know for a guy and a champion for that matter you don't have a lot of self confidence."

After Rei said this, she immediately turned to the bag and struck it hard with a right Hook. The chains on the bag rattled as it shook.

"See?" Rei said with a grin. "I'm doing great! Which means you're doing great! They should call me the Copycat fighter, like Kakashi from Naruto.... I actually like that nickname... 'Copycat fighter' ... has a nice ring you know?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:09 pm

"Hope so!" Clyde told her. He didn't want to be a bad teacher at all for Rei. He scratched his head though when Rei talked about his self-confidence, he always hid it with his cocky demeanor, he doubted himself a lot, as a wrestler, as a man, even a husband and a father at one point. He didn't have to worry about the last two anymore, didn't stop him

Clyde nodded in improvement though as Rei hit the bag and made it shake sternly. He blushed with modesty as Rei said he was doing great... But raised an eyebrow following Rei's talk about Japanese cartoons.

"Ain't never seen that. Never had cable. Watched a lot of Fox Kids though." Clyde told her, smirking at the end. "It's got a nice lil' ring though, but you sure you wanna be a Copycat Fighter? Wouldn't you rather be your own person instead of bein' known for copyin' off others?" Clyde asked. It wasn't his place to put his own views on Rei but he felt that she should be remembered for being herself rather than copying others. He knew it was Rei's choice in the end, but sometimes he forgot that the things he said could be selfish.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:58 pm

"Mmhhh..." Rei scratched her head as she didn't see it that way. "Maybe... but, I'm already my own person. I am me and I can be nobody else. Copying others, I find I really understand them more. It's kind of cheesy but, my master said you feel more attuned with other people, the more you learn from them. In turn, the more you learn from others the more you learn about yourself. For instance, I think I'm beginning to understand you Clyde the type of person you are.I also know by your fighting style that you often act before you think and you rely on your gut and heart which is admirable but a little foolish."

Rei seemed to drift off before returning to the bag by jabbing at it. "Well, anyway... it wasn't like i was committing myself to the ring name or anything. I'm just saying it sounded cool and like the ability to copy your opponent's signature attacks and using it against them? Come on! That's fricken awesome!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Clyde listened to what Rei had to say and nodded along with her words that made quite a bit sense, learning a bit more about Rei at the same time such as having a master apparently. The logic seemed to make sense to Clyde but didn't get what he could learn about himself by learning from others. He already knew everything about himself anyway. At least that's what he felt.

His face later dropped and his brow furrowed when Rei said that his fighting style was admirable but a little foolish. Even if it was a little, Clyde felt the sting and had to argue.

"Hmph. Yeah it does sound cool and seems pretty bad."
Clyde said crossing his arms, using bad in the 'good' context. "But whaddya mean my style's foolish?" Clyde asked with an eyebrow raised.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Rei laughed nervously, "Well... you're fighting style seems a little reckless and therefore i have a feeling that sometimes you make decisions without thinking that's all... It's typical of men..."

Rei winked putting extra emphasis on the word men as she grinned. "But, I suppouse I'm the same way... I really am wreckless cause I'm not afraid of what others think of me. I am my own person despite how I fight and I always take hits because I know I can take them. So.... yeah i guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite."

The purple haired girl gave a stretch before turning towards Clyde. "Soo.... I'm kind of eager to try out these moves! You think I'm ready to go a few rounds with the cowboy himself?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next