by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bring back the old talent! (for Tai)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Bring back the old talent! (for Tai) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring back the old talent! (for Tai)

Post by zxn666 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Chigusa thought she had Tai, but her boyfriend was both bigger and stronger than her. She unbalanced him, but not enough to make him fall as he recovered and grabbed her other leg! Chigusa gasped in surprise as Tai fell forward and took her down, slamming her against the mat and knocking the wind out of her.

"Gah!" Chigusa gasped. She looked up at Tai for a moment, then cracked a smile. "That was good!" she said, "Now you're thinking... And you got me trapped... What will you do Tai?"

She snuck her hands back behind his head as she talked, then suddenly pulled forward, trying to bury his face in between her breasts once more!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Bring back the old talent! (for Tai) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bring back the old talent! (for Tai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Tai smirked as he took his girlfriend down, noticing her hands start to creep upwards, realizing that she was going to make a fourth attempt at a smother hold.

"Sorry luv!"

He said as he ducked his head under her arms right when she tried to pull forward, avoiding the smother and standing up to his feet, holding her legs under his arms as he tried to turn her over to her stomach, wanting to lock her into a tight Boston Crab hold!

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:13 am

Chigusa was surprised when Tai pulled out of her hold, then she gasped when he stood up, holding her long legs and suddenly flipping her over onto her front! She struggled, trying to keep him from doing that, but Tai overpowered her relatively easily, and Chigusa found herself trapped in a boston crab! The idol screamed out in pain when Tai bent her back, pawing at the mat to try and escape.

"Owww! Tai you're hurting me!" Chigusa said. She looked back at Tai and put on a cute face, trying to trick him with her abilities!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:18 am

Tai looked back, seeing Chigusa's cute face and starting to feel a bit bad about hurting her like this....before he pulled back harder on her legs!

"I'm not falling for that!"

He yelled back, the guys grinning as they stood in front of him, getting another view of her lower body.

"Besides, that's your "I want the last piece of Pie look!"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:30 pm

"Ahhhhhh!" Chigusa screamed when Tai pulled back even harder. Her back was flexible, but Tai was pulling pretty hard and Chigusa wasn't sure she could take this kind of pressure for long. She clawed at the mat, trying to crawl her way towards the ropes and grab them, but Tai was heavy and she made little progress. She looked back at Tai, this time really hurt.

"Y-you're so mean!" Chigusa protested, as if throwing a tantrum. She reached back and tried to grab Tai's legs, hoping to unbalance him and break free!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Tai pulled back harder, trying to ignore Chigusa's cries of pain, this was, after all, supposed to make him able to go forth and fight girls anyway, so it was important that he not fall for her tricks.

At least, until he felt her pulling on his leg, tripping him up and causing him to drop her legs as he fell forward, grabbing the ropes to keep from toppling over.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 pm

After tipping Tai over, Chigusa quickly pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and quickly crawled away, getting out of his range. She turned over into a sitting position, before pushing herself up onto her feet. She winced from the pain in her lower back.

"That was good Tai! You can't show mercy for every cute girl you fight!" she said, "You could've been a bit gentler though... That really hurt!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Tai scoffed as Chigusa complained at how much his move hurt.

"Your the one that told me not to go easy on you!"

He said, starting to quickly move towards her, ready to try and grapple with his girl again.

"Besides, think of this as punishment for stealing that last piece of pie I hid in the fridge!"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Chigusa lowered herself down as Tai advanced, moving forward as well to meet him in the center of the ring. Her arms shot out and grabbed Tai's shoulders in a tight grapple, bracing her elbows against his arms as she pushed against him, grunting from the exertion.

"Oh by mature Tai!" Chigusa said snidely, "No wonder Taylor had to put you on that diet!" She stuck out her tongue at him, before making her move.

She released Tai's shoulders and moved to grab his arms, holding his wrists tightly before pulling around and snapping his arm behind his back, trying to put Tai in an armbar!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:12 am

Tai stuck his tongue out back at his girlfriend, only to yelp as she suddenly grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm behind him with a hammerlock, the boy trying to swing his free arm backwards to try and nail her in the side with his elbow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5