by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Back to Basics (for Kaz)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Back to Basics (for Kaz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Back to Basics (for Kaz)

Post by TaliZorah Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Talia was a little off balance after she kicked at air. So when Kido stepped forward and threw his fist at her only to stop it, the girl fell over backwards to avoid it. In hindsight she knew Kido wouldn't have punched her of course. But the sudden motion caught her off guard so she fell backwards to the floor. "Oof," she groaned as she landed on her ass. After a moment, she laughed and leaned up. "That was quick," she complimented.

After getting up she rubbed her sore butt and smiled at Kido. "So it's more about reflex than anything else?" she asked as she tried to picture the action in her head. It was simple enough, but she wasn't sure how much warning she'd need to pull it off.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Back to Basics (for Kaz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Back to Basics (for Kaz)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:24 pm

"Ah," Kido would let out as he watched Talia fell backwards even though he didn't hit her. He was about to help her stand but apparently she could get up by herself.

"Err no, not really..." he'd reply to both her compliment and question at the same time. "Reflex alone isn't enough. You also need to read your opponent's movements, and time yours according to theirs. And umm..."

He would pause for a bit, trying to think how to explain the next parts as he gazed at the gym's ceiling again. It's the boy's habit to look up whenever he's thinking over something, although his expression might make it looks like he's daydreaming or something.

"Another thing is... " he'd began again to speak after a while. "...you can't use the same technique to counter everything. That should be obvious, I guess... As you get into more fights your instincts will eventually become sharper."

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3