Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:39 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Yesterday at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training(?) with Sena

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training(?) with Sena - Page 6 Empty Re: Training(?) with Sena

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 pm

"Mm" Kido would let out as Sena began sit on his face.

He could feel the girl's wetness through her pantie which didn't really help his situation. However what she did after made up for it. As Sena began to running her hand through his hair, the boy started to feel a bit relaxed. He would temporarily forgot about his current predicament. Her sweet voice went into his ears although it seemed more like she's singing a lullaby to him. Kido would close his eyes, lying motionless on the mat as he tried to conserve his air as long as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:43 pm

"Mnnnn there you go Kido. I'm quite impressed. You must just want my pussy that bad don't you you little pervert." Sena would say with a teasing tone as she would let out a little giggle, keeping her wet crotch pressed against his mouth and nose. It seemed that her petting was helping him calm down quite a bit as he would lie there underneath her, his airways cut off.

When Sena said she was impressed though, she wasn't lying. Expecting Kido to jolt around frantically at the sensation of having his oxygen cut off, seeing him relax underneath her was quite a pleasant surprise, making her think she'd entranced him quite a bit to do anything to get a piece of her, something that aroused her to no end. "Huhuu~ That's right. Just relax."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:01 am

The boy was still lying motionless underneath Sena, although his body twitched a little when she called him pervert. Kido's eyes were still closed and his air was depleting by each passing seconds. He would eventually start to get lightheaded a little as time goes on, but he'd try to remain calm. Panicking only made things worse after all, or so he thought. Not knowing when Sena would eventually get off from him, he'd just try to hold on although it's getting increasingly more difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:53 pm

"Juust a liitle longer Kido-kun" Sena would let out as the boy was still remaining calm underneath her. It was quite the sight, and part of Sena wanted to remain on him until he started fighting for air...and that part of her was slowly taking dominance over her other thoughts, getting quite aroused at the thought of how long Kido would keep this up just to get a taste of her pussy.

"Mmnn you knoow...I don't think I've ever had someone get so obedient as suddenly as you did Kido. I like that. You know where your place it is seems. Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of time to worship my pussy. This is one of the only times it pays to be a little pervert like you." She would say, teasing him more, really loving to mess with him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:20 pm

It's almost like a test of of willpower for Kido now as Sena kept sitting on top of his face for a ridiculously looooonnnnggg time, or at least it seemed like that. The feeling of the girl's wetness, weight, and the sound of Sena's alluring voices were the only things that told him that he's still conscious.

H-how long it has been... Kido thought to himself. I don't think I can hold it any much longer than this...

It was only a matter of time until he started to move his legs a little, finally showing a sign of struggle as Sena kept smothering him. His right hand would weakly rise a little, but he wouldn't tap just yet. With no sign of release, however, a rather foolish thought suddenly came to his mind. Perhaps he could just pass out in order not to tap, even though there's no telling what the wicked Sena might do to him when he did. He didn't knew what's her "punishment" going go be if he tapped either, though, leaving him with no conclusion on what to do. It seemed that the only sensible thing was to hope... that she's going to allow him to breath pretty soon, although he hated such thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 pm

"Ooh don't do it Kido. Don't tap! You're almost there!" Sena would let out, messing with her even more as she would let out a little giggle, unable to hold it in as he would be able to feel her panties getting more and more dampened by the second, her juices starting to smear over his face as she was getting more and more aroused. As much as she wanted to make him pass out under her crotch to really get to him, she was inside dying to have him eat her out.

"Aaaaaand breathe!" Sena would let out, planting her hands on Kido's chest before pushing herself up off of him and sitting down on his chest, grinning at him and waiting for his reaction.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:43 pm

"Buh-hah!" Kido would let out as Sena finally lifted herself from his face, desperately gasping for air like a dying fish.

The boy slightly rose his body as if he just got hit by a defibrillator or something, but Sena's weight on his chest soon pushed him back to the mat. He was glad that the girl wasn't as cruel as he thought she'd be, but a part of him was a little annoyed on how long he was deprived from air. He could only blame himself for agreeing to play Sena's game, though, and at least everything is fine now... in a way. Panting heavily, Kido would blankly stare into her eyes, looking drained from the smother.

"S-she-eitt..." was all he managed to say at her in the middle of his panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:52 pm

"Mmmnnn your panting is getting me hot right now Kido~" Sena would let out as she would rub her sex atop his chest with her middle and index finger, letting out a little exaggerated moan as she would rub herself on his chest a little. "Well Kido~ I did say I would let you have a taste of my pussy if you endured that, and I don't go back on my word."

Sena would pull her panties to the side, exposing her dripping sex to Kido, letting out another teasing giggle. "Go ahead, have all you want." She would let out before going to sit her sex down on his mouth, making sure he could still breath through his nose as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Looking at Sena as the girl rubbed her womanhood atop his chest with her finger, Kido could feel his body starting to regain some energy again. His heartbeat began to race once again as she rubbed herself on his chest, sending a jolt through his drained body. As Sena pulled her pantie aside to reveal her dripping sex to him, Kido opened his jaw and froze for a second before he would hear her giggle and words.

"A-ah..." was all he could let out in awe from the sight in front of him.

As Sena brought her pussy closer to his mouth, Kido would stare at her once again as if confirming if it's alright to do what she wanted him to do, or rather what he wanted to do. After a second or two, the boy would start to lick Sena's wet pussy slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Seeing Kido's reaction to her bearing her sex was priceless to Sena and she loved the expression on her face.Though as she planted her sex onto his mouth, she would tap her fingers on her thigh a bit, just grinning down at him, waiting for him to begin. "Don't worry Kido, go right ahead, don't hold back any." Sena would let out, nodding her head before she would feel him start to slowly lick at her sex.

Sena would let out a loud exaggerated moan, echoing throughout the gym as she felt his tongue on her sex, licking up the leaking juices that were dripping out. She would bounce on his face a little as he did so, egging him on as much as she could. "Come oon Kido, it's all yours, don't tell me this is the best you can do with your tongue?" She would say with her usual teasing tone as she licked her lips.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next