Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ms.Garcia VS Nico: detention match

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ms.Garcia VS Nico: detention match - Page 2 Empty Re: Ms.Garcia VS Nico: detention match

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Nico's face flushed as Gabrielle caught his mesmerized gaze to her seductive hips swaying.
"U-Ugh... sorry about... it's hard not to notice your walk actually...", he would admit, dropping the cocky act for a moment. "But i'm still being a disobedient student, so i won't take any lesson", he promptly added with a wink, regaining his confident composture.

Then everything was ready, when Nico frowned realizing that he had missed asking a very important detail in the conditions of their private challenge.
"Uhmm i just figured out something Ms Garcia... you said that you'll be my maid for a day if i win. But.... w-what if i lo...ooose..??? UGHFHH....!!!"

While the boy was distracted by such details, Ms. Garcia would not waste time, immediately taking the initiative as she sweeped him with one of her long sexy legs. Downed to the mutt butt first, the boy groaned, more embarassed than really in pain.
In any case, Gabrielle's successful first move had disorieneted the cute boy granting her the chance to make her move while Nico tried to stand up from such vulnerable position at the sexy teacher's feet.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ms.Garcia VS Nico: detention match - Page 2 Empty Re: Ms.Garcia VS Nico: detention match

Post by WrestlerAngel Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 am

Ms Garcia successfully capitalized her opponent's distraction, pulling out the first move of the match and bringing down the brat with ease.

"You want to chat on top of the ring?" she asks Nico, trying to show how silly was him to get distracted... or was he underestimating her, like if he would think that a lady couldn't wrestle?

Instead of getting bothered, that tought made the teacher even more eager to fight, to give him a lesson to not underestimate the women.

So the brunette offered him a hand. "Oh I am sorry. Let me help you..."

If Nico gets her hand, the teachervis going to irish whip him to a corner, then get closer and rub her curves on the kid to embarass him some more.

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Nico's flushed face was probably quite the sight to enjoy for Ms.Garcia as the confused and embarassed boy was naive enough to accept her 'helpful hand', in the silly belief that the voluptuous woman's attack had been successful ONLY because he let her catch him offguard... which was going to happen again!

"N-No prob, i guess it was my faul...woaahh...!!!". Surprised and irish-whipped back first into the corner, Nico tried to catch his breathing and move way as fast as possible, but the voluptuous girl had clesed the distance already, using her taunting curves to keep him pressed in place.

"U-Unfhh...l-let go...", With his chin resting against the top of Gabrielle's large bosoms smooshing him against the turnbuckle, the boy's face had turned to the brightest shade of red while he was struggling to get free, letting her know that the young boy was affected by her beauty after all, regardless of his cocky act from before.
Worse for Nico, his squirmings were only making things more embarassing to him, as the tall and curvy Ms.Garcia seemed to have no problems at keeping such a smaller boy prisoner with her seductive body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 pm

The teacher smirked by seeing the embarassed and blushed expression of the kid, compressed between her body and the turnbuckle. She loved to toy with cocky brats, but didn't expect his confidence to be diminished so quickly like that.

"Dogs that bark don't bite..." she thinks, looking to Nico's scared face. Then, having the kid properly trapped and probably not going to react, Ms Garcia said:

"If you win, I'm going to be your maid. But if you lose...you will have to clean up your stuff, and I'll take you to my place to teach you how to behave, naughty boy!" Gabrielle was planning to give that brat a very special lesson, starting with their match: proving him that if a woman pressed the right buttoms, she could easily control a kid like him.

So, Ms Garcia, after speaking, aimed to grab the back of his head and flip him over her shoulders towards the middle of the ring. If she succeeds, she's going to climb the corner and then pose to Nico, just to terrorize him some more. There wasn't any crowd there, but showing off to that brat was enough for the woman.

"Here I go, kid!"

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:23 pm

"Ungfh... not going to happen... i hope that you.. nfhh... have brought your maid outfit with you instead...", Nico would reply still trying to push his way out of the corner... which he seemed to succeed for a slight moment, but only because Ms.Garcia was preparing to judo-flipping him into the middle of the ring.

"H-Hey wha...??? ooounghff....!!!". With a loud slam and winching in pain, the boy was grounded in an apparently helpless state, having no choice but to look up at Gabrielle posing intimidately for the overmatched boy from the top of the corner.

The truth was that, even if he had gone through such a bad start, Nico was partly playing possum laying down like that, waiting to see if the voluptuous girl would jump aiming at crushing him down, in which case he was ready to roll away at the very last moment.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:40 am

Ms Garcia's good sensation of dominance got over her head again. The arrogant brunette was going for a risky flying move without bring real sure if Nico was dazed enough to take it.

Jumping and diving aiming to hit her belly on his, the brunette's eyes widened as she saw him rolling just before she landed with her bare stomach on the ground, making a loud sound echo through the empty gym.

Holding her hurt belly, Gabrielle groans while looking to the kid. She was breathless, so she took dome time before being able to form some words:

"...ghh...you...gonna...p...pay...ghh..."

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 am

A loud slam caused Nico's body to bounce lightly on the mats because of Ms.Garcia missed body press. "Woo... that was close", he admitted to himself, knowing that he had just barely avoided the risk to be KOed for a shameful clean defeat.

Standing up, he would smirk down at Gabrielle's groaning threat. The sexy teacher's derriere was displayed once again before his eyes causing him to blush a little. "H-Heh... no probs Miss Teacher, i always pay my debts, but you'll have to catch me first, and it looks like i got you instead". With such teasing comment Nico would kneel down and give a teasing kiss to one of Gabrielle's voluptuous buttcheeks, before he grabbed one of her legs trying to lock the beautiful girl into a half-boston crab.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:24 pm

It seems that seeing the brunette falling down, hurting with her own attack made Nico regain his confidence. Ms Garcia would begin to slowly get up, while crawling away from her opponent. But the kid was eager to capitalize her downed state, as the curvy woman felt her booty being touched by his wet young lips.

"Wh...what...your pervy brat!" Said Gabrielle, after that sudden and kinky tease of Nico. It seemed that the kid would also try to tease and erotically dominate the brunette. Even angry, the teacher couldn't help but smile at that exciting challenge...

Still, it was a fight, and Nico just showed some skill of his own by grabbing her leg and bending it back in a boston-crab. Ms Garcia moans in pain as he go on with his torture. The brunette wouldn't let that brat handle her like that, not at all!

"Let me go" she yells, angry shooting an elbow at his young slim torso.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:38 am

"Heh.. i told you i was a disobedient student", Nico would smirk turning back down at the grounded Miss Garcia while applying the half-boston crab.

Like that, he could playfully wrench her leg, not really willing to hurt her but just to stay in control, and being able to tease the arrogant teacher too.
It looked like the match ahd turned in his favor, finally.... or so he thought.

Self-absorbed in silly satisfaction for his presumed complete control, the boy was careless in his defense, which soon lead to Ms.Garcia's elbow hitting his side at ribcage height, hard enough for him to topple and let go of the sexy woman's leg.
"U-Unghfff....d-dammit...", the Italian boy groaned, ending on all four coughing a bit to catch his breathing.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Groaning a bit under his hold, Gabrielle then noticed that the boy wasn't pulling her leg that hard. In fact, she noticed that he was more like toying with her than actually trying to hurt. It wasn't much of a surprise for the brunette, for the way that brat looked at her curves in skimpy gym clothes, now that they were wrestling alone he probably wouldn't miss the chance to get advantage in their body contact, specially after Ms Garcia missed her dive, and stood groaning at the ground with her booty pointing at Nico.

But, as Gabrielle was too eager to use a flashy move in the beggining of their fight, so was Nico as trying to capitalize her downed state with the woman still having much energy on her. Firing the elbow on his torso, the brunette smiled as she heard his groanings and then he let her leg go. Now that she was free and he was on his fours, the teacher had the time she needed to take a deep quick breath and recover some stamina for her next move.

She was still under him, so Gabrielle needed to do something about that. She bends her butt up, quickly slamming the round large rear on Nico's face, and as he made her way up to get on her fours too, she did it grabbing the kid's legs and attempting to throw them over her shoulders, to try to flip him and make the boy fall on his back behind her, his head just below Gabrielle's booty. If she succeeds, Ms Garcia is going to quickly sit on his face, smiling and attempting to daze the kinky brat even more.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next