by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Checking out the competition

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Checking out the competition - Page 2 Empty Re: Checking out the competition

Post by Jira626 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Max watched Tessa enter the ring, seeing her pause for a moment deciding how she should enter the ring. Chuckling a bit, he watched as she finially made her choice and entered facing him. Max allowed her to take the far corner, as he took the near corner. He stretched a bit, tugging on the ropes, checking their elastcity of them before returning attention to Tessa.

"Any rules want to set up before hand?

He decided to let her set up any bounderies for this spar, for he was confendent in his abilities. Confendent about his power and strength he also decided he was going to take it easy on her, for he'd feel bad hurting her.

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:30 pm

"Let's keep it standard and simple, like a regular match. Reasonable three count as we have no referee for regular counts."
Tessa argued, with a funny glimmer in her eyes. She had witnessed some quite brutal matches in Tension, but she was not used to fight someone the weight of Max and would have to adjust tactics. Not a big thing at all, but something to consider.

She hopped in place a little bit to warm up. She had just stood there and made an awkward face in the match she had been assigned to, like every Lumberjill that hadn't done anything, so she was rather cold and needed a little warm up.
"Or do you plan to do other matches while in Tension?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jira626 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Max chuckled a bit as he watched Tessa get warmed up as he did a couple stretches himself. Knowing how pro wrestling works, at least how it should work, he knew he proabaly wouldn't be given any high profile feuds his first year or so. Least fueds that aren't of his own making anyways.

Let's just keep it a standard match, for I doubt managment would put a rookie into a specialty match right away.

Laughing to himself once more before getting down into a crouching postion, and started to circle around Tessa, waiting for her to make the first move. Wondering what type of moves she had in her arsenal.

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 pm

"You have no idea. This is a pond of sharks, people can hit you anywhere and anytime, just for the fun of it."
Tessa smiled lightly after sighing. Her first match had been a steel cage match with a Monster Character of Friction, and even her hurts had hurts after drawing out on that match.

*What's gotten of the good old lockup?*
She thought. Nobody was really locking up in AFW, at least not to her knowledge, and Max didn't want to start the spar with it either.

So she would open the game with what seemed to be a short kick, but instead of pushing through with it, she would put her leg down again to close the gap between her and Max and try her luck with a chop to his chest.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jira626 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Max saw her start off with a kick, so he prepared to catch her foot, but was faked out and hit in the chest with stinging chop. This was surprising for several reasons. First the intinial fake out to be expected, but the strength and power behind the strike. He had never been hit so hard, not even during his time at WCWA, Tessa seemed like she wasn't pulling punches. Maybe his overconfendence was going to get the best of him.

I see you like to play rough, maybe I underestimated you.

Without waiting for a reply, he tries going for a leg tackle and mount himself on top of her.

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:59 pm

"Uhm, sure. Or do you want to go really soft? It's not the big leagues in the US here, Max-san. We're allowed to wrestle here, the girls won't go easy on you."
Tessa couldn't resist a small laughter about his chivalry, but it was kind of nice to meet a southern gentleman for a change.

Then the gentleman was out for some action as it seemed and teckled her to the ground.
"Uff!"
Air escaped her lungs and let her make a small huffing sound. It was a situation best avoided for her. Max as a male was heavier than the probably most heavy female she would have to encounter, so it was hard to move him for her, so she would try to get a front headlock in effect before he would be able to put his full weight on her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content