by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Failure To Launch

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Failure To Launch - Page 8 Empty Re: Failure To Launch

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 pm

"Egh ...but Clyde ..." Heather would let out as Clyde would try and reassure her, really trying to describe the true relationship between him and Zero. "...but I...eh...she really did all that for you? Heh...and here I was thinking that it was all me." Heather would say as she would shake her head, letting out a sigh. "You really mean that Clyde?...You know how much I love you.." Heather would say in response, looking at him in the eyes as she did.

Heather would look away slightly as Clyde asked what he did, but as he lifted her hand, kissing the top of it, she would look back at him, giving him a slight smile. "...alright..for you I'll do it.."Heather would say in response, looking back over at Zero.

"I guess... we should start again then."Heather would say to Clyde, nodding her head and sighing a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Zero raised an eyebrow at Heather when she mentioned that what was going on inside the ring was actually training for Clyde. She was about to voice her opinion on the matter when suddenly Clyde would ynk Heather away, causing Zero to blink in surprise. As the man pulled her out of earshot Zero would slowly turn her attention back to the game of twister in the ring. If this was training, Zero certainly didn't seethe merits of it. All she could see was a silly game with heavy sexual overtones. What was happening right now between the man and the woman inside was particularily ridiculous.

"This isn't training," Zero muttered to herself. "This is foolish." Of course, with Heather coming back to her she may pick up that last part.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 am

As Heather gave into Clyde's wanting her to try and get along with Zero, she would sigh before turning to walk over to the girl, watching as she was looking up to the ring where Dante, Bonnie, and Dulsa were still in the middle of the game. Then however, she said those words that would make their way to Heather's ears, causing her to click her tongue a little bit.

"..No." Heather would let out as she walked back over to the girl. "This IS training. You ever heard of stretching yourself out? This is just a unique way to do it. Is that the only reason you came here? I was teaching him moves before this, but it was obvious he needed something like this to get himself ready for what I had in store for him.." Heather would let out, crossing her arms as she stared at Zero with her words.

In the meantime, Alessa had caught a few words in the conversation, causing her to draw her attention to Clyde, Heather, and Zero. She would walk over to the three, standing behind Clyde as she watched Heather and Zero. "Training for what?" Alessa would say to Clyde, bringing herself into the conversation suddenly as it got going further.

"Guaaah...Th..this game.." Dante would let out as Bonnie had removed herself from the position she was in, giving Dante air again as his face was glowing red from the feel of Bonnie's breasts and the fact that he had just gotten his air back, though he would feel Bonnie's head resting on his chest, causing his blush to remain. "Ah..right hand.." Dante would say, snapping back into it as he had grown into a slight trance as he stared at Bonnie. He would turn his body to the right a bit so he could swing his hand around and place it on the first red circle.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:53 am

"...It was all you, Heather... Zero just helped start it." Clyde would say to Heather as he tried to comfort and console her, eventually emitting a smile towards her as she seemed to relax a bit once he revealed that there wasn't much for Zero and Clyde in the past. "Love you too." He'd tell her before kissing the top of her hand after making a request for Heather to try again with Zero, smiling as she agreed to.

"Thanks babe..." He'd tell her with a teasing grin as he began to lead Heather back towards Zero before he heard Zero's next couple of words that made Clyde instantly think. "Oh No..." Thought Clyde as he quickly looked over towards Heather expecting her to be rather pissed, but instead found her to be rather calm despite her attitude and would listen to Heather reveal to Zero what she had in store for him by playing twister to help stretch his body out in preparation for those high flying moves she planned to teach him.

"Trainin' for High-Flyin'... Heather wants me to do a moonsault and a few of her other tricks..." Clyde would say to Alessa as she walked in on the situation. "You uhh... You don't do any High-Flyin', do ya Alessa?" Clyde would say as he turned around to whisper towards Alessa, a bit curious as to how someone who hung around with both Heather and Dante so much and didn't know a few of their moves, if she did.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am

Zero continued to stare up at the game going on in the ring as both Heather and Clyde explained how Twister was an effective learning tool in high flying moves. No matter what kind of explanation they were giving, what she was witnessing in the game right now was in now way considered training, and her brow furrowed with disaproval. Zero clearly wasn't buying it.

"This isn't training," Zero repeated, glaring up at the shennanigans going on. "If you want better flexibility, you perform aerobics, yoga, calestantics. You don't play...Twister." Zero wasn't a high flier. In her whole arsenal of attacks she only had one high flying move, the Moon Meteor attack; a moonsault that dropped her knee straight into an unlucky opponant's face. Zero hd spent a good deal of time and effort perfecting it using the training methods she just suggested. She wasn't simply telling thetwo this to be diffficult. SHe knew what she was talking about.

"All I see is a buch of kids trying to cop an easy feel," Zero muttered crossly. Clyde was her little project, and didn't like the ideas HEather was filling his head with.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8