by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa Minci, the Rose Witch

2 posters

Go down

Lisa Minci, the Rose Witch Empty Lisa Minci, the Rose Witch

Post by Weeb.slay Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:55 am

Name: Lisa Minci
Sex: Female
Eyes: Emerald Green
Hair: Wheat
Height: 5 foot 9
Weight: 150 lbs
Nationality: Italian
Favored moves: Lots of smothers, hugs, submission moves, and overall grappling holds. She wrestles more like an apartment wrestler than a professional.
Finishing move/s:
  • A torture rack
  • A grapevine and breast smother combo that she calls the Lightning Rose.

Entrance music:
Spoiler:

Appearance: Lisa is a long-legged, voluptuous, and creamy-skinned woman that does not look like an athlete at first glance or in street clothes. Add in her soft, bouncy curls and her immaculate makeup and she might look exactly like the bombshell librarian that she is. But there are hints of the strength beneath her soft skin when she wrestles. Lisa carries herself with confidence and an allure and knows just how to intimidate and seduce people with her body even without the biceps of girls in her weight class.

Personality: Lisa is an elegant and charming person with a pinch of dotingness like a mother would have. She is also lighthearted and ethereal that it can be easy to overlook that she is actually quite a lazy person, and no one much would care about her lazy streak anyway with her so charming and flattering. She is a skillful speaker, too, and good for clever and witty conversation. She lacks a certain meanness that a lot of wrestlers bring to the ring, sticking more to teasing or (sometimes) berating her opponents, the latter of which she doesn’t take joy in doing so.

Past: Wrestling was just a hobby for Lisa to explore growing up in Paris, France in a family of scholars and scientists. Lisa was expected to follow in her family’s footsteps. However, unable to keep up with her family’s academic demands, Lisa looked for other forms of stress relief and found some college students from a few floors above her college dormitory hosting secret apartment wrestling matches on a nightly basis for entertainment. Lisa initially joined it to know more about wrestling but quickly decided to fully join it when she began loving the sensation of her body rubbing against another person. As time went on during her studies in college and wrestling with other girls in college dorms, she began developing a romantic interest in girls and was also good in hentai and smothering-related matches. Alas came the day when she was finally able to graduate from college, instead of picking up a science-related job like her parents would want her to do, Lisa got a job working at a public library instead. While she liked her job as a librarian, Lisa secretly continued her passion for wrestling by joining multiple underground wrestling rings to pass the time whenever she was bored. It wasn’t until Lisa saw an ad on AFW one day that she decided to join the big leagues. After all, it was the perfect opportunity to wrestle and seduce some of the girls there~

Attire:
Wrestling Outfit:

(more pics will be added soon)

Weeb.slay

Back to top Go down

Lisa Minci, the Rose Witch Empty Re: Lisa Minci, the Rose Witch

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:04 pm

Approved you may RP as you like Smile

Back to top Go down