by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I Empty Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:56 am

Match type: oil
Victory conditions: pinfall, submission or knockout
Special conditions: the ring is a pool with low sides, filled with oil; bottles of oil around each other; part I of a tri match wrestling series.

This was it, this was going to be the first step on the ladder for either Daisuke or Sakura on their journey to making their claim of being the best wrestler. It was strange, Daisuke had more experience than Sakura and especially so in tonight's main event which was to be an oil wrestling match but somehow he felt he had to prove to this rookie that he was on the way to become the best. The wrestling prince gave no time for Hagiwara to prepare for this one because he had hid the match stipulation from her till the night that they were actually scheduled to wrestle just for him to try and gain an upper hand.

In the back, Daisuke had showered to look and smell his best. After drying himself off, he would put on his wrestling briefs and a pair of sandals. Finally, he would put on a glittery black robe to cover his upper and lower body before making his way out. The prince would have a confident grin on his face while he made his way down the ramp towards the ring. He stood outside of it, taking a moment to examine the make-shift ring which consisting of a oil wrestling pool. Flashbacks of his match with Eriko came in mind but he quickly shook them off, this time it was going to be different particularly due to the opponent was wrestling.

Daisuke:

"Hmph" he said shrugging his shoulders before de-robing to reveal his chiseled frame. Daisuke would hand his robe to the ring side assistant before making his way into the oil wrestling ring/pool. The prince would wait to officially oil up until Hagiwara would get here, getting down on his knees while facing the very ramp he came from.

"Sakura Hagiwara..." he said to himself, looking focused and determined.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:19 pm

Today was finally the day, Sakura’s first of three series against Tension’s own Wrestling Prince, Daisuke Takeuchi. She had shown up early to get in some good stretches. While she wasn’t familiar with her opponents style, she was almost certain he had done his research before coming to challenge her. Her embarrassing streak of the most losses in Berserk history wasn’t exactly a secret, but they all shared a common thread with her being submitted… over and over. While she had made strides to improve past that, it was almost a certainty he would try to make her tap. She wanted to be nice and limber to help deal with that.

It wasn’t until she had gone out to see when her match was on the card that production staff had stopped her and told her she should probably change out of her normal ring gear and into something… more suitable. They mentioned that they were a fan and wished her luck, but only blushed when she asked them what she should wear instead. While not the strangest encounter she had ever had, Sakura headed to the back to change into something else.

All she really had was her training gear… but that was fine. It was simple, breathable, and she was more than comfortable wrestling in it. She hoped that was good enough.

Theme:
Sakura Hagiwara:

When she burst from the curtains she was met with even more applause than usual, a few loud whistles cutting through the roar of the crowd. She laughed lightheartedly, slipping her hands behind her head to strike a runway pose, looking to the nearest camera to blow the people watching at home a kiss.

She broke into a run, charging down the ramp as fast as she could, as she normally did for her entrance, but came to a slow stop at the ringside area, blinking at the colorful inflatable edges of a pool in the middle of the ring. Sakura tilted her head, walking on the steel steps to peer into the ring, eyeing the oil lined structure questioningly before her gaze settled to Daisuke. She make a face as her gaze fell back to the ring. “Oh… so its an oil match.”

She let out a soft thoughtful noise, not having really expected this but didn’t really feel she had grounds to complain. She never did ask what type of matches they were set to have… maybe she should have been more inquisitive when he made the challenge. It seemed too late now though, it wasn’t as if she was going to walk away from it now. She lifted a leg behind her back, working off one of her boots, then doing the same with the other. She set them down beside the post, giving her toes a small wiggle on the cool steel steps.

Carefully, she slipped between the ropes, stepping into the oil with her bare feet, letting out a soft shiver at the sensation of the slightly thicker liquid oozing around her foot. Holding onto the ropes, she sheepishly lowered herself down onto her knees, mindful to keep her balance. She wasn’t really sure how these matches worked. Was there a certain etiquette involved with wrestling in oil? While she had at least one such match since coming here, she didn’t really get a good grip on how to really fight in in oil. She had been lucky her opponent last time had no experience either… she had a feeling though that the wrestling prince knew exactly what he was doing.

“Takeuchi-San.”
She regarded him with a small nod, glancing around after seeing him oil up, finding her own bottle. She did her best to mimic the ritual, trying to dose her body down and work the oil into her skin until she shimmered in the arena lighting. She suddenly had a small laugh, finally piecing together why the staffer had told her to change clothes. With a small lighthearted smile she shook her head. No use in crying about it now. “I hope you’re ready, I won’t be holding back.”

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part I

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:46 pm

The wrestling prince was lost in thought, it was this very ring wherein he had suffered one of his most embarrassing and humiliating losses. Hopefully Hagiwara didn't know about that one, which was a big reason why he kept this match type a big secret right until the end. He didn't want Sakura to really know his history in oil wrestling and it also allowed him to dig up her history on how many times she had wrestled in oil, which was just the one.

While he was lost in thought, Hagiwara's theme cued which snapped him back to reality and now he was focused on his opponent who made her way towards the ring. She looked absolutely stunning in her training gear, it was clear that all that time in the gym was paying off and the beautiful former pop idol was looking in the best shape of her wrestling career.

Daisuke waited patiently for Hagiwara to join him and soon enough, she did. Awkwardly, she lowered herself down onto her knees with the aid of the ropes while Daisuke would pop open a bottle of oil and ooze some on his chest and the rest on his palms. The prince began to oil himself up, rubbing his hands all over his chest, forearms, abs and shoulders. He didn't bother going for the lower half, he figured the wrestling match would do the same for him.

He nodded back at her, "Hai, I won't either" he said tossing the empty bottle away. "Come, Hagiwara-chan. Lets begin. I challenge you to grapple me" he said, crawling on his knees towards her with his arms raised to lock up with her in a clinch.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:00 pm

Sakura was slow to get herself ready, having to sheepishly observe Daisuke oiling himself up between working on herself. She was trying to follow his example, trying to unearth if there was any special technique to doing all of this. Massaging oil over her body did feel a bit odd with so many people watching though, leaving the idol to have a small embarrassed blush as she tried to make sure she covered herself to the best of her ability. When she was almost done, she gave the bottle of oil a hard squeeze. The slippery bottle shot from her fingers into the air, making the young rookie let out a surprised cry as she sloshed forward on her knees, trying to catch it out of the air. It bounced off one of her grasping hands, then another as she swiped to catch it before splashing in the oil, making her recoil from a few specks hitting her in the face.

"Whoops..." She sat herself onto her backside, slipping her toes underneath the bottle to give it a small kick, lifting it over the side of the inflated ring to topple to the floor. She didn't need it anymore anyway! Slowly she crawled her way back to all fours, pushing up to her knees again to stare down Daisuke. She gave him a small nervous chuckle and a shrug. Not one to deny a challenge, she gave her opponent a firm nod, very carefully making her way towards the center of the inflatable ring as the bell rang out across the arena. Drawing in a deep breath through her nose, she moved to walk right up to him on her knees, throwing out her arms to lock her with a simple collar and elbow lock... to which her palms immediately slipped off him and she mistakenly fell directly up against his check, force to cling up against him in a hug to keep from falling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:09 pm

When he was done oiling himself, Daisuke would turn his attention towards Sakura. It was clear she was very inexperienced in all this which made him grin. There was no way he was going to lose to Hagiwara at this rate, she had no idea what she was doing. His grin disappeared when she mishandled the bottle of oil, she squeezed the bottle a bit too hard and with the slippery grip it slipped right away and shot up in the air. Daisuke looked at the antics unfold as Hagiwara juggled around with the bottle and finally it dropped on the pool mats, splashing oil around which splashed a bit on her face.

He rolled his eyes and sighed and Hagiwara finally managed to get rid of it when she sat herself down on her back and kicked it away. Finally, the two were now ready to wrestle. Daisuke's challenge was met head on and the two immediately locked up in a grapple only....it was sloppy. Her grip wasn't as secure and to be honest neither was Daisuke's. Their hands slipped and slid across each other until Hagiwara ended up leaning into him, clinging up against him in hug.

Not the best of starts but Daisuke was ready to improvise. He would wrap his own arms around her waist and pull her up, pressing her frame against his own to trap her in a make-shift bearhug whilst the two were on their knees. Daisuke leaned in, resting his head on her shoulder while mustering as much strength as he could in the squeeze, his hands did slip around while he struggled to maintain a proper grip but this would have to do for now.

"Nrrghhh! Give it up Hagiwara-chan" he hissed.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:49 pm

An embarrassing blunder early into her match found her falling into Daisuke's waiting arms, leaning her body up against him and in poor position to actually fight back. It was unsurprising when he took advantage of her momentary weakness to slip his arms around her and coil her into a bearhug. She let out a soft gasp as he pulled her up, giving her a tight squeeze that had her wincing and back arching. "Augh!" He was actually stronger than she had imagined, even with them being equal in size, it was clear that the sculpted form of his was for more than show.

She reached a hand behind her, fumbling to try and pry his arms apart while the other went to rest on his shoulder to try and shove him. Both efforts however were foiled in sloppy form as her plans immediately slipped off of his slicked body, leaving her in his crushing hold for another set of hard squeezes, already working at draining the fight from her. Her cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment as she was failing to put up even the most basic of defenses against such a simple hold, all because of this oil. She had to think of something else before she found herself utterly humiliated by being literally hugged to her first defeat in this three match series.

"N-no way! Ah-aaaah!" Sakura winced hair as she struggled in his grasp, managing to shift the two of them slightly but making no real headway. She… she couldn't break the hold. Was this really how this was going to end? She shook her head, dismissing her self doubts with grit teeth through the pain, taking stock of her options.

She blinked in a sudden realization, pushing her shins into the oil to give herself a bit more leverage. Rocking forward and back, subtly squirming her way up higher along his bearhug as their bodies mashed together. When she had got just enough height, she snapped an arm out, trying to quickly bring it around the back of his neck and nestle her forearm under his chin. She pulled back hard, attempting to cinch in a sloppy guillotine choke. She was almost certain she could withstand the pain of his bearhug before his body could deal with being choked out. "Let go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:00 pm

The challenge to lock up in a clinch in these slippery conditions was something Daisuke was looking forward to but it didn't last long and that was pretty much expected from two rather rookie oil wrestlers. The situation become worse off for Hagiwara, who fell right into the arms of Daisuke and he quite happily accepted her when he trapped her in a crushing bearhug.

He squeezed her slender, oiled body to the best of his ability. Despite fumbling his grip a few times, Daisuke just about barely manage to adjust his grip to keep her in his grasp despite her best efforts to struggle and break free. To her credit, she did put up a good fight. Twisting to the side, bringing her hands to his wrists to pry his grip loose and even pushing at his shoulders to break free but none seem to work. Their bodies would grind suggestively while Daisuke was focused on squeezing her until she would submit.

However, something clicked in Sakura's head and she would use her shin to push up ever so slightly before starting to rock back and forth, pushing herself up to get more leverage. From there, she brought her arm around the back of his neck towards his front to nestle her forearm under his chin before pulling back hard, locking in a rather sloppy guillotine choke. Still, it was enough to restrict his breathing and choke him out.

"Nrgh! Guugh *cough*" Daisuke groaned, having no choice but to release her from the submission and giving her a firm shove to push her away. "Gah! Hah....Hah...." Daisuke breathed heavily, rubbing his neck while glaring at Sakura. Daisuke would begin to slowly crawl to Sakura, once more bringing his hands up aiming to latch onto her shoulder to grapple.

"Tch, I'm not done with you yet Hagiwara-chan" he said.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Sakura couldn't help but smirk as she tucked her arm around Daisuke's head, flexing arm to crank at him. She could feel his body shuddering, his hold seeking with each hard squeeze. She let out a tiny giggle, amused with the quick turn around as she proudly spoke up with a slightly strained voice while still held by the bearhug. "Looks like I got you, huh? Do you want to give up?" She asked sweetly, though in lighthearted jest. If she had actually managed to win with a reversal like that, she would have ever of shock!

Her giggling was cut short as Daisuke abandoned the hold, giving her a harsh shove to try and separate the two of them. Under normal circumstances she would have been able to lock in her hold even tighter, but here in the oil his head slipped from within her arms so easily it left her terribly off balance when he gave his push. She slipped along the oil on her knees, arms flailing as she fought for balance before gracelessly toppling over into the oil with a splash. The idol was fairing rather terribly in the oil, finding it hard to do just about anything she was used to in a wrestling match with both competitors so slippery.

Sakura climbed up on all fours, turning herself around to face Daisuke as he moved towards her. She pushed off the inflated ring to try and straighten up, but the moment she shifted her weight she slipped and fell forward into the oil. She knew just how bad a position that was to be in, frantically trying to get herself back up to some sort of fighting form. Before she could manage though, Daisuke was on her, already grappling with her while she was unable to defend herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:57 pm

When Daisuke was trapped, albeit momentarily, in the guillotine choke there was a sense of panic in him. It seemed Hagiwara could sense it too when she started to squeeze him, choking him whilst he was stubborn enough to keep his grip on the bearhug. In the end, Daisuke knew she had a better chance of outlasting and thus deciding to let her go, shoving her back. Though, he did get to see a rather confident side of Hagiwara, when she would ask him to give up just as he did while flashing a sweet smile and giggling.

"Hmph, its going to take a lot more than that to make me give up, Hagiwara-chan" he responded while approaching her. Sakura was really struggling to find her feet in oil, which made things easier for the prince when he got near. She got up on all fours before slipping and then haphazardly struggling to get back up to a wrestling stance. This allowed Daisuke to quickly wrap his arms around her head, tucking her head under his right armpit while keeping her bent down in front of him. Daisuke began to squeeze his arm around her head, trapping her in a front face lock.

"You have a long way to go Hagiwara-chan. There is no chance for you to beat me tonight" he said to her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:28 pm

"Ngh!" Sakura let out a heated huff as Daisuke wrapped his arms around her head without even having logo try, managing to lock her into another hold for free. She tried to push herself up onto all fours, struggling to keep her balance as he cranked her head making it hard to focus. She foolishly reached out to try and pry at his arm with her own hands, but the second she surrendered the support her knees slipped out from under her making her flop back down into the oil again with Daisuke's weight pressing her down into the inflated ring. She kicked her feet wildly as she helplessly floundered in his hold, being made to look an absolute rookie.

She turned her head, heavy pants sending slight ripples through the surface of the oil. Each passing moment his strong bicep was locked around her neck, she could feel her energy draining. The crowd seemed confused by this turn of events, some cheering her on why others looked shocked at how easily she was being beaten currently. A few louder members of the audience shouted out cheers to Daisuke, telling him to choke the diva out. Sakura winced as she lay in the oil, some of her confidence fading as she gave the very real possibility she might actually be taken down right now. Misaki was right, she should have stayed on her toes.

"Eugh… I… hnnn." She had no retort as Daisuke gloated, in no position to say otherwise. She slowly tried to gather her limbs again, bringing her knees underneath her and slip her palms on the mat, fighting just to push herself up on all fours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next