by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Megumi Mutoh vs. Shizuku Himuro - Beyond the Boundary

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Megumi Mutoh vs. Shizuku Himuro - Beyond the Boundary - Page 5 Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh vs. Shizuku Himuro - Beyond the Boundary

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:35 am

Leaping up to perform her match-ending moonsault, Megumi landed onto the body of Shizuku, and she knew that the force from the splash should be enough to take the psychic out of commission. Keeping herself on top of her opponent, she would then keep herself up there, reaching out for one of Shizuku's legs, hooking her arm under the crook of her knee for a pinfall attempt. With her breasts mashing against the torso of her fellow Wrestle Angel alumnus, she would make sure that Shizuku would remain limp under her as the referee came over next to them and started counting for the pin.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Megumi Mutoh vs. Shizuku Himuro - Beyond the Boundary - Page 5 Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh vs. Shizuku Himuro - Beyond the Boundary

Post by killcarrion Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:00 am

Shizuko squirmed meekly upon noticing the distinct sensation of her body being weighed down upon, but it was a faint resistance at best. The wriggling softness of Megumi's breasts oppressively mashing down upon Shizuko's own heaving chest was of little comfort once it started becoming crystal clear just who was always meant to win this match all along. The battered psychic reluctantly accepting her humbling fate upon realizing she had nowhere near the energy reserves to dislodge Megumi. Her face scrunching as if she were physically swallowing this bitter pill, breathing haggardly as her strong leg hung limply in Megumi's arm...

"THREE!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:21 am

Megumi feared that Shizuku still had some strength left which might allow her to break the pin and kick out. Fortunately, it turned out that the count continued uninterrupted, and as the referee went for the third and final count, the Combat Genius sighed in relief, knowing that the match had ended with her victory. She would remain on top of her opponent for a while before finally letting go of her leg, getting herself off of the psychic as she would get into a seated position.

With the bell being sounded, Megumi would get herself back onto her feet as her arm was raised by the referee who declared her the winner of the match. She raised both her arms in triumph as the crowd cheered and chanted Megumi's name, loving the fact that she had emerged victorious over her fellow former Angel.

After she was done celebrating, Megumi would look back at Shizuku. Truth be told, it was a rather exhilarating match that she had against her fellow former Angel, and she appreciated the fact that Shizuku managed to give her a good fight even though it ended with her victory. "Told you I don't need anyone reading my palm to win," she said before she held out her hand to Shizuku, offering to help her back up. "Still, it's a good fight. Hope we can have another one at a later time." She grinned at Shizuku, making it clear that despite her competitiveness with a hint of bluster, she didn't bear her former colleague any ill will.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:45 am

Only just than coming to the dawning realization as to what that thumping sound against the canvas was, Shizuku could only play the unwilling participant as to what was transpiring around her. The referee was counting for the pinfall...one that was practically perfunctory considering the flurry of offensive maneuvers the rattled psychic had just endured. Shizu bitterly grimaced from attempting to move only to feel somewhat paralyzed from the entire ordeal, her strained breathing rate not being made any easier by Megumi's weight pressing down against her. The first full breath she took only coming when Megumi stood tall over the defeated former angel. Shizu turned to her side to cradle her stomach with a few ragged coughs before shuffling up to her knees, scrunching her face and feeling ashamed in her defeat...but not vindictive.

The two of them had merely played their cards the best they could...and Megumi ended up having the better hand. Shizuku was simply not fated to win this night. And all she could do was prepare herself better next time, and have a stronger hand moving forward. The defeated clairvoyant wincing upward at Megumi and her outstretched hand, and accepting her token of respect as she hauled herself back to her feet with a slight slouch.

"No...ngh...it appears you didn't. I'm...I'm sorry if I came off as abrasive, or stubborn. I tend to overreact when it seems like people are mocking my skills as a psychic..but I think you were just trying to teach me lesson about perhaps relying too closely on my divination's. It appears I may not be as adept at foreseeing the future as I thought...*sigh*...A good match, Megumi..." Shizuku despondently uttered before turning around to begin walking towards the ropes with a slight wince and seemingly lost in thought and contemplation...before suddenly perking up her head and turning back around to face Megumi with more life to her eyes. "Oh...say hello to Chigusa for me, though. She was always nice to me back in Wrestle Angels..." The weary clairvoyant than taking her leave via the space between the ramp and the barricade, this being the fastest route to the nurse's office, which she sorely needed to visit...

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:07 pm

Megumi quirked her eyebrow when Shizuku apologized, though she didn't seem to mind that. "Don't sweat it, okay? Well... I have to admit that I could've worded it better when I told you that I don't have to rely on someone reading my future. Oh well, water under the bridge and stuff..." she shrugged as she looked at her opponent.

She watched Shizuku made her leave before the clairvoyant told her to say hello to Chigusa. Chuckling, she said, "Alright, though it'll be much better if you tell her that yourself. She's back in AFW, you know that?" She grinned. Chigusa hadn't made her official appearance ever since her return yet, but she already knew that her best friend had already signed her contract to wrestle under AFW.

Megumi watched as Shizuku left, so she would also make her exit soon after that. Slipping through the ropes as her music was played, she would stop at the ramp as she raised her arm, and the crowd cheered for her. But, when she was at the ramp, her music somehow stopped before another music was played.

Turning around, Megumi saw a figure emerging from the entrance, and she smiled. The crowd recognized the one who made her appearance. It was Chigusa Yuuki herself, finally making her first appearance after leaving AFW for quite some time. The crowd cheered as she made her way down the ramp, heading over to where her best friend was.

Chigusa Yuuki:

As they got closer to each other, both Megumi and Chigusa went to give each other a hug, much to the crowd's rejoice. After letting go of the hug, they stood next to each other, holding each other's hands as they roused the crowd that was chanting their names. Both Megumi and Chigusa were back, and they were ready to show everyone what they were made of.

Winner: Megumi Mutoh via pinfall!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5