Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before Empty I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:50 am

To be more specific, they were manacles. But the sentiment still applied.

Carmen came slowly back into the waking world, easing back into it in that awkward way that only happens after being knocked out. There was always the confusion, as your brain came back and needed a second to register where you presently were. Carmen had experienced it a handful of times, so she shouldn’t have been bothered all that much by the sensation. And she wouldn’t have in this case...except for the scene she found herself waking up in.

Simply put, it was a dungeon. Not the kinky kind that she frequented, either, though she spotted more than a few similarities with that type on a cursory glance. She could see some of her favorite tools hanging up on the walls - a flogger, bullwhip, cat o’ nine tails. Collars of various sizes, a gimp mask, the spreader bar, and what she thought was a TENS unit, though she didn’t recognize the model. Spreader bars were nestled in one corner, and she could see a good St. Andrews cross resting in the others.

That was all well and good, the hallmarks of a good playroom. What stood out to her was the rest of the scene - she was surrounded stone walls, or plastic wall that was made to look that way. It was dimly lit, and not by the single light on the ceiling. That was off, and the main source of light came from candles on the walls, flickering and dancing as the air swung about the room. The floor was dirt - not dirty, but actual dirt, covered by so much that she couldn't tell if there was an actual floor underneath it.

No walls, no television, no signs of comfort - save, of course, for the bed that Carmen was laying on. A lush queen size with a luscious mattress and dark velvet covers, bigger than any one woman could ever need, meant for a comfort that the rest of the room lacked.

A comfort that even her own clothes lacked, as she noticed after a moment. Her usual outfit was gone, and instead she only had a roughspun tunic, a threadbare, tattered thing that left her legs and arms all exposed, with nothing underneath but her underwear.

The only hint that she was in a building came from the air condition, keeping the room cooler than it looked like it had any right to be. And again ,there were the manacles - actual iron manacles - binding her arms and legs together.

So, Carmen was confused. Quite confused...at first. Then she remembered how she went to sleep in the first place everything that had led to it, and her current setting made much more sense.

Vanguard. She’d battled them both, given them everything she had to give, and came up short. They were under POW stipulations, so she was theirs for the night, and she expected something like this to happen...just not in a room like this. Where did they even find a place like this? It was straight out of Renaissance Fair. A lewd Renaissance Fair.

Come to think of it, where were they?

Carmen sat up in the bed and immediately regretted it,, as all the aches and pains of the match came down on her all at once, forcing her to flop back a second later. She rose again, gingerly this time, and looked about for a moment, before she centered on the rustic wooden door at the far side of the room, the only way in or out and something of a fire hazard. ”Hello? Mackenzie, Lexi?” She paused, chewed her lip. ”Aegis? Glaive?”

Back to top Go down

I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before Empty Re: I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before

Post by Yori Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:00 am

There was more to the bed than met the eye, the most relevant details was the fact it wasn't flush to the wall. The lush spread, a veritable ocean of soft pillowy mattress sizeable enough to host a veritable orgy of bodies on the surface. Dressed with a deep dark crimson spread of sheets of a smooth and cool cloth that felt pleasant to the touch. The framework of the structure was far more… rustic. Stained wood grain to match the various effects within the room, it looked more pedestal than bed frame at a glance.

The manacles that held Carmen were attached to the “headboard” a long thick beam that dangled from the ceiling. It gave a bit when tugged at, but not much, as the base was also rooted behind the bed somehow. Chains, more chains. Peering up to survey the mount that held her capture she would find a familiar face grinning down at her.

Mackenzie, though she looked slightly different. Her pigtails had been untucked, in their place her hair had been worked back into a bun leaving only a few curled locks of blond dangling down over her face. While her body was obscured, the sheen off the new leather gloves she was adorned with were easy enough to spot with her fingers dangling over the edge of the wood, tapping it lightly.

“So… will it be “Trust” tonight, or “Red, Yellow, Green”?”
She tilted her head, giving Carmen a rather innocent smile while somehow managing to seem far more threatening than last they met. It likely had something to do with the room and the current predicated the former champion found herself in.

There was a soft clack of something hard working along the semi loose ground. Footsteps? Heels. Another woman had made her way around the back of the bed, taking up position at what, at first glance may have seemed to be just another bit of decoration for the room, but was actual some sort of wheel crank handle. Lexi was garbed in black thigh high boots, the fronts opened to display her skin through the criss cross of tight laces all the way to the top. She gave her backside a small outward thrust in the direction of Carmen as she situated herself at the crank, taking pegs around the diameter into her hands.

Aside from the boots, all she wore was a black bottom with studded rivets along the very low cut waistline. Her hair hung loose, billowing down over her collar, spilling along her back and exposed breasts. Only one of her eyes were visible and it lingered over at Carmen. She was licking her lips as she started to pull the crank.

Chains rattled the squealed and Mackenzie slowly pushed away, slowly walking around the bed. The beam that served as a backrest creaked loudly as it was raised with each forceful spin of the wheel at Lexi’s fingertips. Whether Carman wanted to or not, she was being pulled to her feet little by little as the beam holding her manacles was pulled up against the ceiling, giving her just enough room to stand without having to resituated too much.

Mackenzie remained quiet, watching from the sidelines. Was dressed almost identical to Lexi, save for the gloves hugging her hands and the cat o’ ninetails she cradled between them. The blond idly wringed out the length of the flail, letting her partner finish the preparations. With a heavy this, the beam secured itself above into a small outcropping. Lexi locked in the wheel, and turned back to Carmen, crawling onto the bed to wrap her arms around the woman’s leg, hugging it close, possessively.

“You will follow any orders we give you, and will respond with “Yes, my Mistress.” if you don't, you will be punished. If you are asked a question and you take too long to respond or do not give a satisfactory answer, you will be punished. If we bore of you... you will be punished.”
Mackenzie strutted up to the edge of the bed, throwing her arm to her side to give the cat o’ ninetails a threatening crack as it cut the air. “Like so.” With a twirl of her wrist she let the flail fly, cracking it again, only this time it was across Carmen’s chest. “Do you understand?”

Back to top Go down

I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before Empty Re: I've Never Woke Up In Handcuffs Before

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:36 am

In the brief moment where she waited for a response, Carmen’s eyes inspected her shackles, noting how elaborate they were. Her first thought had been that they’d taken her to some S&M club, but the more she thought about it, the more remote of a possibility that seemed. She was familiar with the prominent clubs in the Kyoto area, enough to be on a first name basis with the staff, and she could safely say that none of them put this much effort into a single fetish setup, even for the high payers. It was an elaborate setup, with chains that led all the way up and had a mechanism attached to them, one that led to…

”Oh.”

Carmen stared upwards, stunned at the sight of Mackenzie looming overhead. How long had she been there? How long had she waited for Carmen to get up? Come to think of it, how long had she been out, period?

Nagging questions. Questions that would have to wait for a gentler time. If they even let her ask them.

For a moment, a sweltering second after Mackenzie finished speaking, Carmen had to stare with mouth agape. It wasn’t that the blonde looked all that different from before - switching the pigtails out for a single bun took away from her kiddish look and made her seem older, sterner, more serious, but it wasn’t that alone.

She had just started to garner enough wits to speak, when Lexi made her presence known, stunning Carmen once again. She watched as the lithe tormentress made her way over, the click-clack of her heels echoing through the room, with a body that was on full display. She’d seen quite a bit of during their match, felt it when they rubbed against each other and made out on the floor, but now she was standing there in her full glory, from her smooth thighs to her ripe breasts to her single exposed eye, glimmering gold in the dark.

Her wits returned when Lexi started to crank away, pulling her up with the apparatus. Carmen put up a token struggle, more for show than anything, jerking about as she looked up at Mackenzie. ”The lights. Red is stop, yellow is slow down, green is go harder.” The easiest to work with, in her opinion - with simple safewords, you could only stop the scene, but the lights offered more control in both ways. A great way to communicate without stopping things cold.

She was straightened after a moment, hung up and held on display, but she wasn’t alone for long. Her gaze went from inspecting the restraints to looking down at the quiet temptress hugging her leg, and she matched Lexi’s smile with one of her own. She welcomed the embrace as much as she was able, flexing her leg and rubbing her thigh against the brunette’s chest, before Mackenzie demanded her attention.

Carmen didn’t know what Mackenzie’s experience with BDSM was, but she was either a long-timer or a quickstudy. Curt. Forceful. Sure of herself. Traits that she’d seen dommes struggle with, but seemed to come her way with natural ease. There was little trouble sliding into the role of submissive with an act like this.

She jolted when the whip cracked the air, then jumped around and hissed when her flesh was struck, writhing about in Lexi’s embrace. The cat o’ nine tails always had a unique bite to it - nine little whips that wouldn’t hurt all that much apart, coming together for a far greater effect than the sum of their parts. Replace the knots with bits of glass and rock and it was easy to see why it was such a choice instrument of real torture in savage times.

Carmen started to yelp, but snapped her lips closed before she could make a true scream. ”Yes.” She caught her breath and did her best to straighten up. ”Yes, I understand.” A few quick breaths composing herself. ”Where are we?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:35 am

Mistress Mackenzie had given Carmen the benefit of the doubt, letting a small silence linger between the two of them. She was giving the other woman a chance to correct herself. Little more than the raising of a slender brow given to signify Carmen had made either an innocent mistake or misjudged the severity of what it was they were doing here. It wasn't just the blond though, Lexi seemed to know as well, though it was unclear if she cared while slowly sliding her fingers up the inside of the former champion's thighs until her knuckles bumped against the curve of her crotch.

With ample time given, a courtesy that wouldn't be repeated tonight, Mackenzie tsked softly, stepping back off the bed, making her way behind Carmen. Her fingers hooked over the back of the collar of the other woman's tunic, roughly pulling to the point the garment split away, tearing open a nice section in the back to expose her victim’s skin. With a light brush she separated the cloth, snapping her cat o’ nine tails once more before she lashed out. Three swift stinging blows raked across Carmen’s exposed flesh, two for her improper address and one seemingly for asking a question, as if she had any authority here.

“Do.” Crack!

“You.” Crack!

“Understand?” Crack!

Lexi had taken to adding her own punishment, digging her nails into the tender skin where her thighs met her hip, leaving a long hard mark where she scratched, all the way down to the knees. She was giggling softly once her fingers had stopped, rubbing her palm forcefully backup to where she started, applying force to the fresh scratches to make their effects linger. Once she was done though, unlike her blond companion, she gave her handiwork a small but wet kiss.

The bed shifted beneath Carmen’s feet for a moment before something pushed into her fresh battlescars. Mackenzie’s chest flatted against the woman's back, a hard enough to make her footing unsteady, back arched with the pull of her restraints and gravity working against her. The many lengths of pain slipped across Carmen’s throat, the whipping device secured to choke at the next utterance of anything but the proper response. The lash tightened as the blond twisted the ends around her fingers to grip it harder, prepared to start them fresh with another awakening from black if needed.

Lexi was in a world of her own in contrast, snuggling up against Carmen’s leg, kissing her thigh, giving it small licks and rubs. She seemed, for the most part, to be the good cop in this scenario save for the scratching. Given how the match had gone, it wasn't a given it would stay that way throughout the night though. She had taken a shine to roughhousing with the pugilist, something that had been evident in their closing moments. She was a hard woman to read in the best of times for most people. Here like this? It only served to harden the shell of mystery around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:39 am

To the untrained eye, Carmen was completely at Lexi and Mackenzie’s mercy. Their captor, their prize, their toy to do whatever they wanted with. She was the one in manacles, chained up and helpless, and even if she could get out of them and escape, what then? They were two to her one, her body still had some of the lingering pains from their fight, and she had no doubt that they could grind her to dust underneath their heels if it came to that.

They would enjoy it, too. So would she.

But Carmen was the sub, and the true control belonged to her. Like her brother and his videogames, no matter how intense or hectic or insane things got, she could always hit the ‘Off’ button, and end things in a hurry. The scene was all about the illusion of danger, walking the razor’s edge. Not having experience with Vanguard in the bedroom before, however, Carmen did have her doubts. Had they slipped into this role before? Would they be comfortable hurting her?

That was why she spoke out of turn. That was why she had a spark of impudence. That was why she had to bite her lip to keep from smiling as Lexi worked her way around, wearing a confused, hesitant mask instead. She didn’t need to fake her gasp when the back of her tunic was ripped open, though, and what came next was all natural.

Screams. Carmen was a bigger woman than most, with a heavy, accented voice that could pass for a man’s if she worked it the right way, but the sudden strikes ripped a squeal straight out of her, and the nails along her skin only made that squeal last longer. She bucked against the chain, arching her back away on instinct, desperate for the smallest hint of relief, and tried to bite back any more unwanted noises from escaping. Her lips had better things to do.

”Yes, mistress!” Her thigh muscles tensed and swelled as Lexi made love to them, craving ever touch from the mute, wanting more. ”I-” Mackenzie drew a sigh from Carmen when she pressed against her back, then cut that sigh cold when she coiled the ropes around her neck and pulled, squeezing like nine tiny, vicious serpents. It would make speaking difficult. Difficult, but not impossible. Carmen guessed that was the point.

”God, you’re-” She groaned as the ropes tightened their leathery grip. ”I...I’m sorry...I under...understand...please…please, mistress…

Even as she struggled for every breath, she could ignore the sensations going on with her legs, and she rubbed her other thigh against Lexi’s face to show her appreciation. So many sensations to choose from, so little time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:14 pm

Mackenzie smirked, giving her grip around the nine tailed garrot a small tug. Forceful, but not choking. She was asserting herself, grinding those lines into the soft flesh of her captive's throat by bringing her hands slightly up and down opposite one another on either side of Carmen.

With a sudden jolt, she slapped her crotch up against the former champion's backside, the rivets along the edges giving a bit of umph to the action intitially. Her hips grinded up against the woman, the leather providing a bit of friction while the slightly cool metal studs contrasted it with more of a massage feel. Leaning in, her teeth found the edge of her captive's ear, claiming it with a small nibble, than a harder tug.  

“Whose mistresses are we?” It seemed she was still displeased with the loose interpretation with her directions, punctuating this with digging her teeth into the soft defenseless earlobe of Carmen. The blond seemingly ran a tight ship, we're the two girls playing good cop bad cop, it was obvious where she would fall.

Lexi seemed far less interested in designation, perhaps because she had so little to ask of Carmen. Her mind was focused on what she would being doing to her. She waited, impatiently to be given free reign, allowing her partner to let things unravel with her brand of domineering foreplay. The wait was agonizing, having only just gotten her hands on Carmen before their match ended.

The ride here she had gotten a bit handsy in the back of the taxi, even if Cramen was notably not all their. The smei one sided make out session was watched through a rear view mirror by a driver that found it exceeding hard to ignore what was happening in her back seat. They might have narrowly avoided a crash or two. But now they were here, together… she couldn't wait to rip off what was left of these clothes and make this powerful woman she admired so much squeal, all for her.

The brunette nuzzled up against Carmen's inner thigh lovingly, turning her head just enough to plant small kissies along the thin fabric over the woman's sex. Her fingers wandered up and around, taking hold of the sides of the former champion 've rump to give them a firm squeeze that would begin to sync themselves up with Mackenzie's rubbing.

Slipping back onto the balls of her feet, she dipped her head, shaking it to work her way underneath the loose, now torn top Carmen sported. It was humid beneath, but provided her with unadulterated access. From here she drew her tongue up over the woman's navel, giving it a small swirl around her belly button. Kisses followed as she slowly rose up, stretching the fabric as the two women began to share the garment.

Lexi buried her face in Carmen's chest, shaking her hair out, rubbing her face into those lovely curves. While This woman wasn't the most endowed, she didn't care. Her lips took it all in, lingering sweat, the scent of fresh love making still on her body, everything. She had dreamed about this moment, and for more than a day, she was permitted to live in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:14 am

Since she became a wrestler, Carmen had taken to working on her neck more than she had during her boxing career, strengthening muscles that had seen little use with her training before. She’d had some of her old friends from the American Olympics team to held her, give her a few tips, and they held shape her body into one that could handle grappling and striking.

As a result, the area around her head and shoulders had more bulk and definition than it would have, otherwise. As Mackenzie pulled the tails tighter and tighter, she found herself glad she’d gone along with that regimen. It was crucial.

”I…”

Carmen tried to choke out an answer to Mackenzie’s question, but it was harder than she’d anticipated, and the words wound up getting stuck in her throat. A little adjustment was needed, had to swallow her spit, focus on flexing her neck, struggling to breath and speak in equal measure. The simple act of intaking oxygen was a privilege she hadn’t fully earned.

”Mistress Mackenzie.” She choked out the blonde’s name as best she could, putting reverence and respect into it, the same she would expect her boxing students to address her with. ”I belong to Mistress Mackenzie, and...and…”

Oh, hell, Lexi’s kiss were starting to make Carmen lose her mind. It wasn’t just the kisses themselves, but where the little imp choose to places them, targeting her in most sensitive zones and working her way up. She and Mackenzie worked together as well in the bedroom as they did in the ring, and she soon found herself awash in pleasure, lost in lust as Lexi worked her way up her body.

Carmen wriggled about in the bond as her navel was licked and lapped, and when Lexi made it to her breasts and started to devour them, she threw her head as a raw moan tore its way through her body, nearly hitting Mackenzie as she thrashed.

”Lexi. Mistress…” Her leg came up on pure instinct and wrapped around her the brunette’s body, pulling her in tight and suspending herself from the bonds. It wasn’t something she could do forever, but she’d keep it up as long as she could stand, as she thrusted forward and ground against Lexi. She had all the class of a horny schoolgirl, and she couldn’t have cared less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Mackenzie's held firm to the soft tender lobe of Carmen's ear, roughly tugging with grit teeth, tongue flicking against the sensitive flesh. She was chuckling, a deep dark one that seemed to exude confidence. The nine tails called around her fingers laxed for the moment, letting the length of the instrument of pain and pleasure rest easier against the other woman's throat. Perhaps a reward for her obedience, though it remained at the ready, still tight as a dog's training collar for if she stepped outside the line again.

“That's right.” The blond whispered, her lips pressing up against Carmen's ear as she spoke through her teeth. “You belong to us.” A torrent of hot air exhaled from her nose, rolling down the former champion's neck. Mackenzie pushed herself into Carmen, grinding her body up against her. Her hips dipped in and out in a slow and steady rhythm to dig into her backside.

“It is only suppose to be for twenty four hours… but…” Pulling away, her teeth dragged along Carmen's ear before it finally slipped free. “We might just keep you.” Her warm cheek nuzzle up against the side of her pet's face, providing some comforting warmth to the ear that she had been gnawing at. Her lips pressed to Carmen's cheek, then trailed small soft kisses down to her neck.

“Well, unless you get a bit too broken.” She chuckled, which was joined by the muffled giggles of Lexi still buried blissfully in Carmen's chest. Mackenzie bared her teeth again, inhaling with a faint snarl before nipping at the other woman's neck with small pinching bites. The nine tails was dropped away, leaving one of her hands open to slip around the woman to roughly take hold of a breast from the outside of her top and squeeze hold of it tightly.

Lexi let out a small yell as her space was suddenly encroached by an outside palm, stealing a breast away from her. A minor annoyance, one she might just repay Mackenzie for later. For now, she had more important things to focus on. Though space was tight within the shirt shared by her and Carmen, she wiggled and squirmed though it with little difficulty or care. Pressed up against her every curve, she simply dragged tongue along as she happily roamed beneath.

For now, she would attend to just one breast. Lips wrapping themselves around a puckered nipple, sucking it into a tight vacuum to pull taut. Her chin bumped up against Carmen's chest as she suckled at her title, sloppily and passionately paying it all the attention she could. Her tongue, wild and free lashed over the stiff nipple. She alternated between coiling over top of it and small hard flicks.

Reaching down, she grabbed hold of Carmen's thighs, fingers pressed in firmly to help hold some of the woman's weight. Her hips bumped up against the other woman's crotch, absentmindedly at first out of her own desires. It came again, and again, though nce she noticed, grinding the both of their covered sexes against one another as she made out with the woman's breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:41 am

Carmen was more of a dominant person, by nature - came with being a Rodriguez, came with being a boxer, came with being a wrestler in a mixed league like Tension. Standing her ground, taking what she wanted, making no apologies as she moved forward, it was all part of the package deal. She accepted it. She embraced it.

But that wasn’t the way for everyone, and some of the best dommes she’d ever met could be the sweetest, most demure people when you met them outside of play. The sort of women you’d never give a second look to, who you could pass in the street in the day and never guess how kinky the night they were heading to would be.

Acting. It all came down to acting, in the end.

Mackenzie had that. All of that. Carmen appreciated the art as her words wormed their way into her head. It was all an act, sure, but the part of her brain that knew that was growing weaker and weaker. When Mackenzie threatened to enslave her, a hotter, primal part of her believed it, and that part made her throw her head back and groan with a weak, pleading sound, the sort that hadn’t passed her lips since the time before she put on boxing gloves.

Lexi’s work on her breast just drove it all home, and when Mackenzie’s hand joined her, it was almost too much to bear. One breast was flicked and licked and taste, assaulted by a worming tongue that she couldn’t even see. The other was tweaked and twisted like a fine tuned instrument, deftly handled, all while Mackenzie's sinful and sensual voice continued to drive her insane.

Literally insane, perhaps, because it was reaching a fever pitch, a point where even thinking coherent thoughts was a chore she didn’t want to bother with. When Lexi began to grind against, Carmen’s legs wraps around the brunette’s waist and pulled her in without even thinking. The next thing she knew, she was grinding hard, filling the room with the sounds of slapping flesh and her cries. ”Yes!” She shut her eyelids tight, squeezing out a couple of tears. ”Take me...break me...just, just tell me what you want me to do. God, please…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:44 am

“I want to hear you beg for it!” McKenzie's fingers splayed out across Carmen's shoulder, curling inward to dig her nails up along the woman's collar. She made no effort to hold back knowing full well her pretty could take it. They traveled up the woman's neck before relenting, just enough for her to take hold of the former champion's chin and crank it backwards, leaning her weight off of Carmen to not allow for much in the way of resistance.

She hung on at an angle, steep enough to force Carmen's head upward and dangle most of her form from where it had been oppressively grinding the woman. Rearing back her hand, she tensed her palm and spread her fingers. Without anything in the way of her doling out punishment as she saw fit she clapped her palm into Carmen's backside, over and over. Hard meaty thwacks of her hand slapping raw skin with each spank.

Lexi parted her lips wide, clamping them down over top of Carmen's breast. She tried to draw in as much of it as she could, providing a firm sections seal between them as she sucked. Skin beneath her lips would pale and tingle slightly as she worked hard to provide a sense of ghostly pleasure for her captive, her moans and pleads onto inviting her to do more.

The brunette reached down, pushing at Carmen's legs to loosen and try to break the woman's clamped hold around her. There would be time for her to give, Lexi would be sure of that. She wanted to be served as much as she wanted to break this woman with her every touch. For now however, this was about commanding and dominating. She had to know her place.

Her palm clapped in time with McKenzie's though her target lay between Carmen's legs. Unlike her blond partner, her hand did not flee for another strike. No, her hand remained, squeezing roughingly, kneading softly for just a moment before squeezing again. She could feel the moisture, she could smell it even from within Carmen's tattered top.

Her lips closed in around Carmen's breast, narrowing their field until they reached the outer limits of her nipple. Here she turned her head, just enough to take that stiff tender nub between her teeth to nibble and grind it. Her fingers deftly worked there way the curve of Carmen's navel before descending back down, tips just barely parting the walls of her sex.

Lexi teased with a few slow passes, remaining at the gates like a guest waiting to be allowed across the threshold. It was all a game to her though, she didn't need permission nor did she wait for it. Her mouth full of Carmen hummed contently as she napped and gnawed, finger plunging deep inside their captive. In and out they pushed, syncing up which each slap from her partner working the other end.

She took in the warmth, enjoyed this moment. Unlike their match, Carmen was not run down or tired. This wasn't the last mom nts of a defeated woman. This was a woman who wasn't holding back, who couldn't. Wild, free, and beautiful. The best part was she didn't have to rush. She could savor every ounce of this woman for the entire day to come. She still found herself impatient, sliding another finger inside to pump faster, push harder. Her palm rolling along the outside of Carmen's crotch occasionally issuing a wet smack as she forced herself inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next