by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust) - Page 4 Empty Re: A case of mistaken identity?! (For Caboose and Tarantulust)

Post by Tarantulust Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:10 am

Ashley continued to squirm in John’s grasp continuously, like a leach pried from its host. She hated the feeling of this man touching her soft skin, like he was tainted or just all around dirty. She had no reason to base this on, she just didn’t like the guy. If it were up to her, she would call the fight off then and there, sick and tired of seeing him judge her with his weird eyes, like she wasn’t good enough to face him on an even playing field. Even as she kicked at him, the most effective one simply made the man cough a little. It absolutely floored her!

“You creep! Get off of me!” Somehow, he was managing to avoid most of her kicks, despite having a pretty good hold on her. Finally, she decided to think about where best to hit, and decided the hand wrapped around her ankle would be a good spot. She reared her leg back, and then threw a destructive kick right at the man’s knuckles. It might have been a blow powerful enough to do some serious damage, but he nimbly avoided the attack and instead grasped her other ankle.

The cute little mask Ashley wore in front of John for Misty’s sake was starting to crumble, her normally soft features slowly pulling back into sharp anger and rage at the man. The eyes that were always open and friendly narrowed considerably as he pulled on her legs, an angry grimace ripping across her face. And John just kept looking at her like she was some brat fresh out of kindergarten, acting all high and mighty because he was a champion at one point. He flipped her over and began to arch her back, pain biting into the red head as she grit her teeth and glared at the floor.

So, he had a belt? Big whoop! Where did that get him? Walking around gyms challenging girls to spar? I bet if Misty got the chance, she could get a belt, but noooo, professor art degree thinks he knows best! I’ll show him and his big dumb face!

With newfound resolve, Ashley pushed an arm further and further away, as if she was reaching for a rope, but then brought it back with stunning speed, looking to stab John in the lg with a pointed elbow and loosen his grip on the hold. She would repeat her attack over and over until John either countered or let go.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4