Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Delilah w/ Yalina vs. Julie w/ Isa

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Delilah w/ Yalina vs. Julie w/ Isa Empty Delilah w/ Yalina vs. Julie w/ Isa

Post by peek6 Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Bed Wrestling Match
Delila Daniels w/ Yalina Saleh versus Julie O' Reilly w/ Isa
Win by submission (verbal or tap)

Delilah and Yalina entered the bedroom looking for all the world as if they were on their way to a SexySilk fashion shoot. The only thing ruining the effect was the large duffel bag Yalina was carrying on her shoulder. Delilah was wearing a lacy black bra with matching lacy panties, along with sheer black stockings, with a lacy hold-up top that extended to mid-thigh, and black high-heeled pumps. Yalina wore a similar outfit, except entirely in white silk, her white open-toed high-heeled sandals, sheer white stockings, bra and panties contrasting beautifully with her olive skin and giving her an air of innocence hiding the vicious bitch underneath. The two entitled royals had met backstage, and had found each other to be kindred spirits of a sort.

Delilah:

Yalina:

The ladies’ expensive lingerie was a “gift” from the SexySilk Corporation, courtesy of Debra Logan herself. Debra had supposedly sent similar outfits to their opponents, and her only request was that the match be taped, with Debra receiving full rights. Something about marketing opportunities. Debra’s cameraman was already in the room and fully set up. He gave the gorgeous ladies a smile and a thumbs-up sign.

Do you really think they’ll show?” Yalina asked her friend.

Oh, ye of little faith,” retorted Delilah. “That Nordic beauty practically begged me to agree to a bed wrestling match with her friend. Besides, if they don’t show, Debra will be going after them for this fancy, expensive lingerie. They’ll be here, but good luck getting Isa to join in the fun. She seemed really shy.

Now who has no faith? You underestimate me. I, of course, already have a plan,” grinned Yalina, smiling mischievously.

Opening her duffel bag, Yalina dropped various toys on the bed, including rope, handcuffs, various spanking implements such as paddles and whips, as well as several other implements.

I knew I liked you,” grinned Delilah, as she kicked off her heels and climbed on the bed. “Help me stretch?

Nodding, Yalina kicked off her heels as well, and the two gorgeous ladies began stretching on the bed as they waited for their opponents.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Delilah w/ Yalina vs. Julie w/ Isa Empty Re: Delilah w/ Yalina vs. Julie w/ Isa

Post by Jaystar Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:39 pm

"Hey Julie! I got you a little something for our match! Enjoy! Wink -Delilah"

"Ooh, Isa look! Look what she's gotten us!"
"What, Julie? What is it?"
"Look, it's lingerie! And look at these stockings... They're from SexySilk!"
"What? Who got you that? What's that for?"
"Delilah! Remember? The girl you set me up for a bed wrestling match with!"
"Oh, really? She got you all those? Wow, that's....nice. A little odd, but nice!"
"Look, I've got these wine red ones... Matching my wrestling attire! And she got turquoise for you!"
"What? For me? Why?!?"
"Well she must have liked you! You're both from the Nordics so you could be friends... Come on, let's dress them up!"
"Pshh, you go ahead. I'll just leave you there with Delilah. I can go to the gym in the meanwhile or something..."
"Oh, come on Isa! Just put them on! You'll look great in them! Delilah will be happy! These must have been expensive..."
"Achh... OK, Julie, OK..."

Julie & Isa:

Dressed up in their new gifts, the two girls covered themselves with robes and headed for the room serving as the location of Julie's and Delilah's match.

"So, Isa, what was Delilah like? I mean obviously she's nice, but how was her....body?"
"Oh, well, she was actually pretty similar to you! About the same height, maybe a little curvier though.... But I think you'll be a good match!"
"Ooh, I'm so excited! It's a long time since even we've been bed wrestling ourselves too...."
"Uhh, yeah, I know... I know you like it! Things have just gotten a little rougher here in AFW..."
"That's true... Well, let's see if I'll get a shot at you after defeating Delilah!"
"Hm, let's see... Now what was the room number again? 792?"
"Yeah, I guess... Should be here somewhere soon!"
"Yeah, there it is! Wanna knock on the door?"
"Huh, why me?"
"Well, don't you wanna be a brave opponent, right?"
"....what does it have to...."
"Uh, I'm just teasing you..."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Delilah and Yalina were stretching on the bed. They both moaned as they worked out the kinks in their muscles.

Ummm, ohhh, yeah….” said Yalina as Delilah braced her stocking feet against Yalina’s and pulled hard on Yalina’s arms. “Oh, that’s a good stretch, just a little further, ahhhh….

Delilah was somewhat less flexible, as Yalina pulled back hard.

Ah, Ah, Ah, ow, ow, ok that’s far enough,” said Delilah.

That’s it? Aw, ok, but you should let me stretch you more, even if it hurts. You need to improve your flexibility.

Hang on, I think I hear someone knocking on the chamber door…

Delilah and Yalina disentangled themselves and headed to the door, which they opened to find two extremely cute, robed girls, one red-headed and one blonde. Covered up as they were by the their robes, it was difficult to tell what exactly they were wearing underneath, although a little glimpse of their sexy stocking legs peeked out from underneath their robes. The redhead wore sheer wine-red stockings, while those of the blonde were turquoise.

Hey there pretty ladies,” grinned Delilah seductively, as she held out her hand to Isa. “Hello, Isa. And you must be Julie. Come in, come in. I brought a friend too, in case you’d like to join us, Isa. Ladies, you are in the presence of royalty. Come, meet Yalina.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:40 am

"Are you sure it's the right door, Isa?"
"Yes yes, yes I am Julie. Don't worry!"

And soon enough the two friends could see the door opened and themselves greeted by an attractive blonde clad in lingerie. Both girls immediately blushed. For Julie, the reason was the attractiveness of the blonde girl, that she was about to be facing in a bed wrestling match, while for Isa the reason was mostly getting surprised by Delilah's scant outfit.

"Hello, Delilah!" Isa still managed to mutter out.
"Hey! Yeah, I'm Julie..." was the Irish girl's rather admiring response.

But the surprises didn't end there. Apparently Delilah was having some company.

"Oh, a royalty? Who is she?"

Julie was just excited to meet new people, while Isa was very much confused by what Delilah was meaning with "joining the fun".

"Oh, me? Oh, don't mind me... I was actually um....planning to go to the gym anyway! So don't worry, you can have your match in peace!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Yalina had taken a moment to slip her heels back onto her stocking feet, before joining the other three ladies.  Hearing the ladies introduce themselves, and Isa immediately talk about leaving for the gym, Yalina knew she had to act fast if she wanted to have an opportunity to get in on the action.  

"Aww, you're leaving already?  You just got here!" pouted Yalina with her best sad puppy face.  "And here, when Delilah told me that her friend was coming to watch the match with me, I had specifically brought this excellent bottle of wine for us to enjoy while we watch these two beautiful ladies compete. Are you really going to make me drink all this excellent wine alone, and miss what promises to be a terrific match?"

Delilah, meanwhile, was excited and wanted to get things moving quickly.  Besides, if she and Julie began wrestling, perhaps Isa would feel more comfortable that she herself wasn't being pressured into fighting.  Turning to Julie, Delilah said, "Speaking of which, I'm really excited to get started, so let me know when you're ready to begin."  Pointing casually to her own stocking feet, she said, "But no shoes on the bed, since we don't want to ruin the bed with our heels.  We'll be wrestling in our stocking feet."

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:46 am

Should Isa had just left? Probably. Did she want to leave? Pretty much. But was she one comfortable with disappointing others? Not at all. And that's where Yalina managed to hit the right spot. The olive-skinned beauty's face was already hard enough for the blonde to say no to. And then there was the bottle of wine... How on earth could she have just left?

"Yeah Isa, come on! I need a supporter! Delilah's got one!"
"Oh, sorry... I didn't realize there was supposed to be audience..."

It was clear from the blushing of Isa's face that she was rather uncomfortable with the prospect if watching Julie's and Delilah's match, but the blonde was trying hard to keep her tone a cheerful one.

"But sure, apparently you're giving us a royal treatment, with the bottle of wine and all, so um...how could I just leave, eh?" she then ended with a nervous giggle.
"Yass! Now, where's the bed?!?"

Julie had probably never taken her shoes off faster, and the gingerhead stormed then adamantly deeper into the apartment. She was all ready to face Delilah, and preferrably as soon as possible. But once she saw the bed, the Irish girl froze. There was an opened duffle bag, with all kinds of, um, naughty stuff scattered beside it.

"Oh, what's all that for?" she queried from Delilah with a hesitant, yet subtly curious tone.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:38 am

Delilah mounted the bed, struck a sexy pose, and smiled innocently at Julie.

Oh, these? Well, use your imagination, sweetie. What would you do to me if you had me all tied up?” said Delilah in a sensual and submissive voice, hoping Julie’s obvious curiosity and excitement would overcome her nervousness. “Would you play nice, or would you spank me hard?” said Delilah, as she picked up a paddle, and seductively mimed spanking her own shapely ass. “Tell you what, if you win, I’ll let you tie me up and do anything you want to me.

Delilah had no intention of losing or being spanked. She was trying to put her own fantasies, with the characters conveniently flipped, of course, into Julie’s head, figuring they would excite Julie as much as the thought of doing these very things to Julie excited Delilah.

The ever clever and devious Yalina, meanwhile, saw a golden opportunity to use Julie’s question to convince Isa that she had to stick around.

And don’t worry, Julie. Isa and I will be here to make sure things don’t get too out of hand or go too far, right Isa?” said Yalina innocently, hoping to prey on Isa’s sense of responsibility for her friend, while simultaneously calming Julie’s nerves.

Here, Julie, let me help you out of that robe of yours so that you and Delilah can start wrestling,” said Yalina, eager for the two gorgeous ladies to start wrestling before anyone got cold feet, so that as she darted over to Julie to help the sexy redhead out of her robe, Yalina would accidentally step on Julie’s pretty stocking toes with her sharp high heel.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:17 am

Even if Julie had been excited for the bed wrestling match, she hadn't expected at all to see anything like all the equipment now on the bed right in front of her. Honestly, she had been prepared for a little tussle - but it was becoming very obvious that Delilah was expecting something more.

Last time Julie had used such equipment had been years ago with Katy back in Ireland. She knew it could be fun - in private. They weren't exactly alone right now. Plus, Delilah was a stranger. The Irish girl's face was instantly as red as her hair.

"W-wha?"
"O-oh, I..."
"Oh, m-me?"

The blonde's dirty show was a bit too much for Julie to take so suddenly.

"Oh, I...I'll be nice!"

But even if she was totally unprepared for all this, her instincts weren't telling her to just run away. Unlike Isa's.

"W-what? What's happening there?"

The blonde hadn't managed to catch a glimpse of the bed just yet, having to rely on what she could see and hear from behind Yalina's back. Then she noticed the royalty's innocently pleading look at her, demanding for a reaction to her promise.

"Oh, yeah, sure, we'll make sure!"

Honestly, Isa had no idea what exactly she had to make sure. And if she had just had any chance to do that, she would have escaped to the gym immediately. But she couldn't just leave Julie there without knowing what was going to happen. Now the blonde had to just wait and see.

"OUCH!" Julie cried out as Yalina's heel suddenly stepped on her toes. The Irish jumped forward from the surprise and pain - straight onto the bed. Her robe came off in the process, and suddenly the gingerhead found herself on the bed right in front of Delilah, straight in the starting position.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:36 pm

Delilah winced as Julie yelped loudly in pain and jumped onto the bed.  Delilah could certainly sympathize, as her own toes were very sensitive, and she wondered whether the same was true of Julie, and whether Yalina had accidentally just given her an early advantage.  She made a note to herself to try working over Julie’s vulnerable stocking toes during the match.

Oh, no, I’m so sorry,” gasped a humiliated Yalina as Julie yelped in pain and jumped onto the bed, “how very clumsy of me!”  Embarrassed and distracted, Yalina stepped back, forgetting that Isa was standing directly behind her, so that her sharp heel would clumsily spear Isa’s foot as well.  

Meanwhile, on the bed, Julie had somehow ended up facing Delilah, appearing for all the world like she was ready to wrestle.  Delilah figured she would take advantage of the innocent-looking Julie by playing some mind games to throw the sexy redhead off balance and give herself an advantage.  

Just so we are clear on the rules, this match is anything-goes so it’s perfectly legal to do this,” said Delilah as she would quickly poke Julie in the eye with her left thumb, “or this,” as she would slip her right hand underneath Julie’s bra, where she would grasp Julie’s right nipple between her thumb and forefinger and give it a sharp twist.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:51 pm

Isa was already very confused about the situation, and Julie's sudden cry of pain only made that matter worse. The blonde saw her friend jump up onto the bed to face Delilah - but before she could see anything else, it was time for her own "OUCH!"! Yalina's clumsiness - purposeful or not - had gained another victim as her heel had struck Isa's toes this time. The blonde turned away, losing her sight of the bed, trying to heal her toe from the latest mishap.

Julie meanwhile was very much confused too, but only due to Delilah's actions being significantly less innocent than the redhead had thought this match to be. Her concentration was interrupted by Isa's shriek of pain though, and Julie turned her head to see what had happened.

Delilah hadn't cared for the latest mishap though, and started clarifying the rules to Julie. The redhead turned to face the blonde again, but got immediately poked into the eye! She would have probably protested somehow, hadn't Delilah already done her next move, suddenly twisting Julie's nipple.

"OUCH! Hey, come on, stop it! We haven't even started yet!" the redhead started protesting, partly in anger and partly confused over Delilah's actions being dirtier than she had expected.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next