by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Beauty Meets the Beast

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beauty Meets the Beast - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty Meets the Beast

Post by KillerV Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:21 am

King took her down for a very bump ride, he havent done this move before so its good he found a test subject to use it on and see whats so good about it, it felt neck to have her head tucking under his arm so her ample breasts sticking up in front of him, even better when Fubuki the babe goes down hard by his spinning cutter to take her out and spread eagle on the mat. "Huff... nice!"

The beast slowly walking on over to the babe Fubuki looking down at the girl seeing shes really out of it, but what does he care since no one is around to stop him from what he wants to do. "Huff... had enough? Babe?"

He would reaching down for her head to lift sitting her up so that he could get his one foot to step between her legs, sliding one arm around her head and arm to pull back tucking under, his other arm grabbing her free arm to tuck it under as well and together, pulling her body into his Stretch Plum, sort of like grounded Cobra Twist to stretch out her body. "Mmmmmmm!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:52 pm

"Unhhhh." Fubuki groaned, feeling the massive hand pull her up into a sitting position. She wondered why the hunk didn't just go for the pin? It was quite clear that she wouldn't be putting up much of a fight in her current state. King moved her limbs into position to put her through a rather painful Cobra twist.

With the hold put in place, Fubuki felt her fit body being stretched back in a painful way. "Ahhhh...AH!" she cried, feeling her opponent crank on the hold, upping the pain at different intervals to keep her from getting used to the pain.

Beauty Meets the Beast - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:59 am

King continues his ruthless domination over his busty opponent who truly makes him angry and that anger turns into pleasuring fun as he put her in his next move where he stretches her out while Fubuki screaming out from the horrible, painful move. "Mmmmm!"

King keeps the hold in tack leaning in so she could hear him almost so close. "Mmmm maybe this should ease the pain yes?" He asked, with his arm holding one of hers, using the elbow to keep her arm pin back so his hand reaching for her outfit seeing the opening from the side under the armpits, slide it in and placing his fingers and palm over her breast, giving it some lovely squeeze. "Mmmm mmmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:21 am

"AaaahhAHHHHHH!" Fubuki gasped, when King reached down into her shirt, squeezing her breasts. Her pale features flushed into a dark red, her body squirming in the beast's grasp.

"Nngn....King...." she panted, pleasure washing over her despite the heavy handed, rough treatment from her opponent. Her limbs remained limp in the hold, completely at his mercy. Her head lolled almost as if she was drunk, her eyelids fluttering as the masked man continued to massage her breasts.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:39 am

"Mmmm so damn nice, I felt millions of breasts, yours felt so good babe." King dirty hand still playing with her amazing busts before sliding it right out as his fingers felt the nice tit while gliding over her bare smooth skin, pluck it right out.

Now for the bigger fun, King taking his foot off between the legs and using her head to pull up standing with him back to arching her in his Dragon Sleeper but his free hand reaching down for her waistline yanking her up high to get her drop on his shoulders facing down where he get his hands down underneath her sexy body, pressing between her breasts and crotch, lifting her up and tossing in front of the beast where he launch his knee right up to her jaw to straighten the busty babe up. "HMPH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:47 am

"Nnngnnn." Fubuki moaned, once more hoisted upon the giant's shoulder. King paraded her around like a piece of meat before tossing her off, into his rising knee! The blow hit true, striking Fubuki in the jaw. It's impact sent the busty woman into a daze, stumbling in front of King with clouded eyes and spaghetti legs. The woman was practically dead on her feet.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:54 am

King felt her fine warm juicy breasts with one hand and another warm to the touch on her crotch, easily lifting the poor woman right up and tossing so that his knee smacked hard to the jaw, got her standing and dazed just awaiting for him to do some more on his little plaything. "Ohhhh... ouch! HA HA!"

Tilting his neck to pop some bones while cracking his knuckles to warm it all up, raising his fists like hes going into his boxing stance, which he does go in for some rough jabbing to her pretty hot face. "Hurr..... hurr... hurr.... hurrr!" King shoots out his right fist to jab her in the cheeks, one each and couple to her jaw, not wanting to hit her pretty soft lips since those are great for...... fun. Once he could do some of his show off jabs, he bring his free hand up to hold her chin still so that his still tighten fist could swing right down to her forehead for one final power punch. "HOH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:43 am

Fubuki was the picture perfect image of many of King's former victims. The woman staggered on her rubbery legs, arms dangling by her side while her half lidded eyes stared up at her opponent. In a mocking fashion, King sent jabs into her cheek, snapping her head to the side and sending spit flying.

"Unh! Guh! AGH!" she groaned with each consecutive punch. When the barrage had subsided, Fubuki pitched forward against the broad chest of King, breathing heavily. King it seemed, was not done, taking her soft face in one hand, holding her chin so her tired eyes could look up at him, before the fist smacked into her skull, sending her crashing down spread eagle and near the point of being knocked out.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:12 am

After his barrages of jabs sending the busty Fubuki babe down with the final hard punch to her forehead and sending her right to the mat, seeing the girl laying there as she is defeated, but King doesnt see that at all, not this way. "Mmm! I got a little present for you and its powerful but not my finisher, but its my favorite!"

King reaches down for her dark short hair to forcefully get her up and tuck it down between his strong legs, leaning over to grab her pants and reaching under to grab the line of her panties if shes wearing one, course if not he'll have to hold her pants instead to keep that ass up as he turn pretending to show off at all four faces of the ring. "Mmmm mmmm!"

Once he does his initiation before his powerful move, he would let that go and grabbing both of her arms to hook behind then grabbing both of her fine legs using all to lift her upside down, legs spread apart and holding her high and long as possible until King hops up to drop down on his ass aiming to impact her head right down for the Package Piledriver!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:22 pm

"Mmmmm present...?" Fubuki mumbled, dragged to her feet before her head was shoved between the massive legs of King. With a effortless gesture, he lifted Fubuki into the air, holding her and parading her body around before spiking her in a package piledriver. The instant her head hit the floor she was out cold, drooling slightly as her body twitched on the mat.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next