by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Encounter after the beatdown

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Encounter after the beatdown - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounter after the beatdown

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Tsume would laugh as she saw the chair collide with the male's back as she made her way towards the fallen fanboy and bend down to pick up the chair once again. ''Seems the hunt is over Shido and now it time for you to learn not to piss me off''yelled the dog lover as she raised the chair into the air before bringing it down on top of the Fanboy's skull as she would repeat this two more times while laughing like a lunatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:09 am

Shido groaned as the brunette approached him. He was down and it seemed that his luck had run out. Tsume had caught up to him just a few feet before the men's locker room and bragged before getting ready to crack his skull with the chair she just threw at him. The Fanboy wanted to respond, but was too afraid to form a quippy reply. He merely curled up into a ball on the ground and grit his teeth to prepare for the worst!

The chair came down with thunderous force! The sound of the impact reverberated through the gym! Shido got his arms up over his head to protect it, but it visibly hurt him, causing him to roll several rotations away and pull his forearms into his chest in silent pain. Shido grimaced as he dealt with the pain and took in the fact that Tsume wasn't going to let him leave this gym in one piece. And there was nothing he could do to stop her!

Encounter after the beatdown - Page 4 IgQk2vEncounter after the beatdown - Page 4 PP89dH8Encounter after the beatdown - Page 4 ZoIhtGgEncounter after the beatdown - Page 4 C8s1fSEncounter after the beatdown - Page 4 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Tsume would smirk as she saw the fanboy curled up into a ball after she landed that first blow as she would repeat it two more times only to see the chair land on the male's arms. Seeing that Shido was protecting his head with his forearms before rolling away as he pulls his forearms against his chest as the dog lover would slowly walk towards the male.

''Whats the matter Shido as i was expecting one of your usual comments but it seems you finally learned to shut your mouth''taunts Tsume as she would chance targets and slam the chair on top of the male's left leg repeatedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:37 am

Shido curled up and did what he could to block each strike with the chair. It hurt immensely, but he tried not to howl out in pain. Tsume asserted herself by commenting sarcastically on his silence. He would usually make a silly or rude comment but it seemed that the situation had become too real for him. As Tsume raised the chair and slammed it on his leg, he cried out: "AUUGH!" whilst writhing and pain. He'd retract his leg and hold it once Tsume was finally done.

He could only try to crawl away slowly using his hands and one good leg while gasping and breathing in pain. "C....coward...."

Encounter after the beatdown - Page 4 IgQk2vEncounter after the beatdown - Page 4 PP89dH8Encounter after the beatdown - Page 4 ZoIhtGgEncounter after the beatdown - Page 4 C8s1fSEncounter after the beatdown - Page 4 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Tsume would smirk at seeing Shido retract his leg and holding t as she admired her handy work and knew the male would likely not be able to compete for some time after this. Seeing as their was nothing more she could do she was about to leave when she hear the idiot call her a coward and turned around before crounccing down and placing the chair around his other leg as she whispered ''just learn to keep your mouth shut idiot''.

After that she would look for something she could stand on and soon found a nearby bench and climbed on top of it before jumping off it and landing on chair likely breaking Shido's ankle if she landed correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:51 pm

As the Fanboy laid there in a broken and beaten state, he'd hear Tsume tell him again not to talk back to her. Once she placed the chair on his leg, he knew what was coming next. Tsume wasn't the first woman to find Shido's mouth to genuinely annoying. But she sure seemed to be the first to commit herself to making sure that Shido would keep his mouth shut indefinitely.

The young man heard Tsume pacing around the gym for just a moment before her footsteps stopped. He looked up with wide eyes to see her perched up on a bench, ready to leap onto the chair, possibly injuring him and putting him on the shelf for some time! As she lept and prepared to do the deed, Shido gathered what little strength he could muster. He'd place a hand and foot on the ground and leap out of the way, barely dodging Tsume in the process!

Once he landed just a few feet away, he'd collect himself and try to crawl towards the men's locker room, again! "Help! Someone help! This woman is trying to kill me!" He yelped, hoping that someone, somewhere might come to his rescue.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:19 am

Tsume would look in anger as the Fanboy was able to roll out of the way even if the chair was still wrapped around Shido's leg as she looked in his direction as she was about to walk over and then stomp down on the chair. The dog lover was expecting the male to do a lot of things but when she heard him cry out for help she was shocked as she looked around to see if anyone was going to help as she noticed the locker room door seemed to be opening.

''Seems i did teach him one thing''thought the Japanese native as she would hide behind one of the nearby work out equipment as she did not want to be spotted as she doubted Shido would betray who it was that did this too him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Shido's cries for help seemes to have startled his aggressor. The guy called out to anyone who would listen. Funnily enough, no one came immideatly, he'd crawl into the locker room whilst calling for aid. Despite being in a place that he could probably be safe from Tsume, at least for a little while, he was still pretty banged up. Learning up against a wall and holding his side, he'd say to himself.

"Ugh....Everything hurts....My arms...My head...Heheh, wait till a medic finds out that a doctor did this to me.... Having finally gotten some level of safety, the Fanboy would sit there for a about an hour, long enough that he assumed Tsume wouldn't stay there and wait for him. With his body banged up and Tsume still on the loose, Shido felt bad about what this could mean for anything else willing to piss off the Veterinarian.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:22 pm

The End

To be Continued?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content