by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training(?) Day!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training(?) Day! - Page 2 Empty Re: Training(?) Day!

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:51 pm

Kid didn't know what to say or do after his confession. It took everything within him to say and and as Sola stood there in her flawless figure with her glistening brown skin, the young boy could only stare, slack jawed. Seeing her stiff nipples peeking through her tight top as the water kissed her perfect, tight abs.

And then... She laughed...

The boy felt himself shrink as he gave everything he had to say to her before she just broke into loud bellowing laughter, making the boy feel he had just made a damn fool of himself!

He was already set on just leaving until he watched her cup some more water and throw it on herself. The boy swallowed hard as he saw her perfect body glisten and shine, the her soaked top clinging to her body, seeing every muscle and curve, watching her step closer and closer, her words making his heart want to jump from his chest as she got eerily close until her soft, ample and wet breasts were mashed against his beating chest.

"I-I...Nh..I....I..."
His eyes were full of nervousness and fear! The moment he felt her chest on him, he twitched and near yelped, his knees were pulsing and shaking and he looked like he was about to just fall to his knees as he stared up at Sola, panting heavily, unable to move or react! Too mesmerized to even respond to the woman!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:44 am

There was a slight part of the teenage street fighter that felt badly, for laughing. A very small part, but it was there. Youkai Kid had just borne his soul to her, even his actual face, and she had laughed. But, Soledad wasn't sure what else to do, in that situation. The Kid had just been so earnest, so sincere ... it wasn't something Sola had expected from men, let alone men who had recently attempted to dominate her!

Feeling the bracing sensation of the water on her skin, Sola tried to regroup. If she let Youkai Kid leave now, that would be the end of it. The idea of doing that to a grown man- especially a grown man in the ring- was all too enticing. Doing it to a boy, however? One presenting himself so earnestly? With such vulnerability? There was no time wasted, as Sola pressed her flesh against the Youkai Kid.

Sola looked the Kid in the eyes, and bit her tongue to keep from laughing. His stammering was just too entertaining to ignore, but she wasn't going to let him off just yet. Sola thrust her chest against the kid, leaving her hot flesh against him tight enough that he could feel her heartbeat against him.

Sola looked down into the Youkai Kid's face, and ran her fingers through his hair. She smiled.

"Youkai," she said, letting her eyes go soft, "you have a lot to learn, don't you? Maybe that's what you want, eh? Someone ... to show you the ropes? Help you get ... a little practice in? Maybe make you into the kind of man who can-" Sola exhaled, letting her breath wash over the Kid's face, and her chest shudder against him- "make a girl quiver, and submit to you? To help you ... earn the kind of endurance, you might need? Does that sound ... interesting, young man?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:31 pm

The boy sucked in some sharp air as Sola looked down on him and ran her soft hand through his hair. The sensation enough to make him bask in her soft, pleasurable touch, leaning his head into her fingers.

He struggled to stay 'strong' but it was near impossible as Sola spoke so sensually to him, he knew enough ABOUT sex to get what she might be talking about and swallowed had as he felt her breath upon his face as her ample chest rubbed against him.

But when Sola went on to talk about making a girl 'quiver and submit', 'endurance'. He was putting two and two together. 'Show him the ropes? Practice?' The boy's eyes suddenly shot wide as he stared at Sola with a look of disbelief as his eyes shot wide and his member sprung to life without a second though.

"Yes." Said the wide eyed boy with wobbly knees and a racing heart as he looked at Sola... Wanting so badly to hold her but instead hesitating out of nervousness.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:37 am

Sola looked down at the Youkai Kid expectantly, unable to hide a grin as she waited for his answer. Or, at least, to see how he might answer, considering that he seemed just as likely to simply pass out or turn tail and run. Still, Sola softly ran her fingers over the Kid's head, caressing him, letting her warm wet body stand perilously close to him.

Soledad watched his face, as he turned things over in his head. It seemed Sola's question caught the Kid off-guard, but she could see him putting the pieces together. A chuckle formed in Sola's throat, as she watched the Kid put things together. Surely, she wasn't that much older than him. Had their upbringing been that different?

When he said "yes," finally, Sola couldn't help but grin. Maybe it was enough to see how far she could take this ...

"Mmm, well then," Sola said, with a deep smirk, "where should we take this? You're all dressed up, aren't you? Maybe we could go somewhere fancy, try to wine and dine me first? Or ..." Sola leaned forward, placing her hands at the Youkai Kid's waist, letting them slide down his hips tauntingly, "we could do the direct route. And you could try to take me right here, right now! What do you say, Youk- I mean, Tatsumi Rokubungi?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:07 pm

The poor Kid didn't know what to do or say. Sola's tight, hot, wet body was pressed so hard against him. He could feel her thighs, her hips, her waist against him, even her large, ample chest that mushroomed against his own until she could feel his beating heart. The poor boy looking up at the beautiful Latina as she caressed his head and whispered sweet nothings.

Truth be told, Kid wanted to do this right. Take Sola out on a nice fancy date, but with all of Sola's obvious talk of something more, something like sex. The virgin boy couldn't contain himself as the girl teased him and spoke him taking her here, NOW. Right, NOW. This very moment! RIGHT NOW!

He shivered as he felt her hands caress his waist, going down to his hips as her words rang in his ear. He had heard enough, she had said enough! He couldn't contain himself anymore.

"I...I....Nh!" And with that, The Kid practically dove into Sola as he stood on his toes a bit and mashed his lips hard against the sexy latina he was head over heels for, in what was his first kiss with a woman. He hands traveled to her hips and squeezed as he kissed her tightly, holding her close as he mashed himself against her, humming as his lips became glued to hers.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:53 pm

Soledad was having fun, despite herself. Coming to the gym tonight was a regular thing, just part of her routine. She hadn't been expecting the Youkai Kid to be there. And she'd forgotten how much fun that young man was to play with!

Sola choked back a giggle, as she felt the Youkai Kid's body trembling. He'd just shouted his full name at her, but she still thought of him as “the Youkai Kid.” She just couldn't help it. Something about the rookie was just that entertaining, just that amusing. He shivered against her, and she just wanted to go ahead and pour on the heat!

Feeling him shiver, Sola would grind her body against the Kid. Where he was growing stiff and nervous, Sola would engulf him. She wrapped her thighs around him, as she felt his hands caress her. Nothing new for the young Puerto Rican street fighter, though she could hardly believe the Kid was jumping into it. She felt his nervous fingers travel along her body, slide over her ample curves, and come to a rest over her ample backside! His fingers tucked into the soft warm flesh of Soledad's ass, right before he pushed into her. Sola welcomed him warmly, letting his body and his rigid manhood sink into her soft, welcoming flesh!

When Youkai kissed her, Sola accepted it. She pressed her warm red lips against his, letting her tongue dart against him. Then, she opened her mouth, her hot breath releasing into Youkai Kid's mouth, before she tugged at his upper lip with his teeth. She tugged at him, pulling hard.

“Oh, Youkai,” she teased, “what are you planning next?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:52 pm

The Kid felt chills going down his spine as Sola ground her tight, fit and curvy body all up against him, feeling his own throbbing and stiff manhood being slid up against Sola's heavenly thighs. Her toned, muscular and fit legs slowly encasing him, making him him want to just melt completely into her body. He nearly did just that, his heart racing as he got handful of Sola's amazing ass, giving her booty a firm squeeze as he sunk into her. It was his first time to touch a girl like this and he felt like he was going to lose his mind! He couldn't keep himself any longer from groping and kneading Sola's ass before he leaned in for that kiss. His first kiss.

It was an amazing first. The boy felt Sola's warm, red lips against his own as his eyes fluttered before he felt her moist tongue slide and dart against his own. At first his eyes were wide in disbelief as he couldn't believe he was having a real kiss like this with a beautiful woman like Sola!!

Slowly his tongue flickered out, giving Sola's own tongue a few, lashing licks before it finally slithered out to tangle with hers. His lips repeatedly smacking and pecking against her own as his rigid member twitched and stiffed against her clothed womanhood.

He basked in the hot breath she released. The boy parting his mouth to let her breathe in as he enhaled for her only to feel his upper lip suddenly bitten and tugged.

"Mm---Nnnnhhh~~!" He moaned from the tug before it broke and the Kid was left panting, red faced and flushed as he stared at Sola with a lusty, lost gaze, his hips constantly rocking against Sola's tight abs and hot hips, dragging his tent up and down her leg while he was simply looked at her. Panting heavily.

"I---...I dunno!" He gasped before swallowing hard and staring at Sola. "Ive... Never done this before...." He said timidly unable to think of a damn thing to do as he just stood there, heart racing and near drunk and addicted to Sola.

If nothing was said or suggested, the eager Kid was going to do what came next and that was practically dive back towards Sola and kiss her hard again to resume the embrace.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2