by Deus001 Today at 4:38 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 2:16 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 8:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 3:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The unpaid Price

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The unpaid Price Empty The unpaid Price

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:40 am

The wrestling prince had been enduring a moderately successful wrestling career in Tension, his sister- had just recently won the Tension world title yet he had some loose ends up to tie up with alot of his rivals. Today, was about improving his wrestling skills and getting better, if he were to make his mark in the AFW- he had to get better in the ring. Daisuke had always avoided hitting the gym and training with the fellow peers, the entitled prince always believed he was a naturally better wrestler than everyone else and had no need for sparring with others to get better.

Daisuke:

Still, the bumpy road had caused him to give in and start putting in the workout overs. In the men's locker room, he had taken a nice, warm- pre workout shower before he would get ready and find a spar partner. In truth, he was never good with words and would end up fighting with someone in a more competitive match, which would be more beneficial in truth. Stepping out of the shower and gearing up, he put on his black wrestling briefs with white training shoes,he put on a standard white sweatshirt before hanging his gym bag over his shoulder and walking out the gym hall, where the practice rings were set up, amongst many other professional equipment.

There were alot of opponents in his mind that he could, potentially get back on, Daisuke particularly remembered one very sour draw that he had with Friction's Tessa Price, one that left a bad taste in his mouth due to no winner being declared.

"Hmph now then, I wonder who I could use to be my sparring dummy"he groaned to himself, rubbing his chin as he walked by.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

The unpaid Price Empty Re: The unpaid Price

Post by Harrier Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:18 am

Daisuke was not the only one who had only found moderate success. After battling Taylor Parker for the Entrop championship, her own career had been pretty average. Nobody could say about her that she was a pushover and she did not give her best every time, but a number of girls had sometimes not only metaphorically but literally pinned and fucked her.

She also made her way into the gym of Tension as she had been taken part of a tour of Tension lately, but was now back on her way out into her own territory. But the fitness freak in her wanted to go out in every gym and maybe pick up a trick here and there, so she was in her training clothes who were basically also her in ring gear but in a blue color.

But who would she meet here when she came around a corner? Just the guy she did not really want to see.
“Oh look, it´s Prince Charming from La-dee-da Land. What brings you down to the ranks of commoners, your majesty?”
She asked, her voice dripping with Irony.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:31 am

The wrestling prince was not the greatest conversation starter, he looked around- uninterested in most of the things and people around him. He dropped his gym bag on the wooden bench, then stretched his arms while yawning. Not many people interested him, to challenge to a spar and he was beginning to think that coming here was an absolute waste of his time....until.

A familiar voice called out to him, no doubt taunting him in a ironic fashion, one that he did not take kindly. "Well well well....Tessa Prince, from Friction. Now then, what are YOU doing around here?Clearly you've lost your way, this is where the real wrestlers train"he grinned, watching her up and down, she was looking stunning her outfit, she looked alot fitter as well.

His taunting voice then turned a bit serious, as he shrugged his shoulders. "You might have been content with it, Tessa, but I was never happy with our draw....I was clearly out-wrestling you that whole match and you know it"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:11 am

This guy was unbelievable, leading Tessa to shake her head. He could probably not stumble over his ego, it was probably much too big for stumbling over it!
“You know what really astounds me about you, Daisuke? It´s not that someone like you would be unable to go straight to the top if you would just shut your mouth sometimes and show that you can wrestle. It´s that brutal superiority complex that really wonders me. It´s not that your career is so glorious to back your ego up anyway. Do you really think you are the only buff looking man in this league? Nobody cares if you could model for Calvin Klein if you´re lying on the back.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:56 am

Tessa seemed disappointed in his response, he clearly was still the arrogant and self-entitled wrestler just like last time when they faced off in the ring. The draw only made him more frustrated and he was actually looking forward to meet the Friction star again sooner or later, fate brought this encounter sooner rather than later, it would seem.

Daisuke grit his teeth and shook his fist, listening to Tessa go on and lecture him, rightly so, however he wouldn't listen to her at all. "Oh please Tessa, like you are any better. Stick to oil wrestling, bed wrestling and cat-fights, that's what you are good at. When it comes to the real deal, you're not a wrestler at all. All you are is just another pretty face here, that's all"he barked back at her, as things got a bit heated between the two in the uncrowded gym.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:26 am

Tessa needed a moment to collect her thoughts, although she looked that he had hit a nerve too. She had mostly hentai bouts and came to tension to prove herself that she could still wrestle and shoot to the top.
“So it nags at you that you were unable to defeat a sex wrestler then. Pretty poor if you ask me. A bigger man would just have shrugged it off and went on to the next bout against the next opponent. But not Daisuke Maxwell, the prince of wrestling! Maybe you should ask your little sister for some wrestling pro tips then? Or maybe you have other relatives who are also better and more successful than you are? Maybe an even younger sister in the high school wrestling team or something?”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:33 am

The pair started to enter in a rather heated conversation as Daisuke tried to taunt Tessa, it seemed to have worked slightly as she did seemed visibly annoyed. The prince grinned a bit as he thought his little rant would be enough for her to admit her fault and stay quiet but she had some more choice words for him.

"It does not nag me that I couldn't beat a gimmick oil wrestler. I didn't lose to her either, need I remind you." He gritted his teeth once more and looked frustrated as she asked him to get wrestling tips from his little sister! He took a deep breath to calm down. " You talk alot Tessa, for a common wrestler. Perhaps its time we actually settle this for real, Oil wrestler or not- I dont care. I couldnt beat you and you couldnt beat me so let fix that and end this little argument. You and Me. Right here. Right now.I can beat you in your own game, oil wrestling or I can beat you in a submission wrestling match in that gym right right there....are you up for the challenge? or are you just all talk?"he said as he stepped forward, face to face in a classic wrestlers staredown.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:31 am

“Jak jak jak, you did not lose either. Did your little sister teach you how to find excuses too?”
Tessa mimicked Daisuke´s look on his face when he had tried to justify the end of their match, making also some moves with her hand to emulate a chicken beak that was usually making a lot of noise with no substance at all.

“Look Mr. six pack, I don´t need oil to teach you some manners. We´re on!”
To be honest, Tessa felt that she was pretty bad at oil wrestling and had lost all of her bouts in oil up until now and so would like to avoid it here.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Daisuke was now visibly annoyed at the German blonde who was mocking his tone and expression, evening making some gestures with her hands to emulate a chicken beak to further humiliate him to call him a chicken. "Argh why you, you're going to regret that Tessa"he growled at her, his fists shaking while his teeth were clenched as he glared at her.

The prince was glad at one thing, that she actually accepted his challenge to a private gym room challenge. "Hmph good, me and you- one on one in the gym ring, we'll see who's all talk and who's all walk"he grinned before stepping aside from Tessa.

Before walking up the ring, he removed his sweatshirt, just being in his black wrestling briefs and white training shoes as he dropped his gym bag on the floor. " Now I know there is no referee here but I do hope you can atleast respect the rules of wrestling"he said rolling his eyes at her sarcastically as he stood next to her, both ready to wrestle and settle their tie break. "Ladies first"he smirked, pointing the way to the ring as he showed off his physique a bit by flexing his abs.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:47 am

“I am already regretting it because I have to spend my time with a babbling milk-bun like you! Really, what did I think to come down into this sinkhole!”
Snipping her fingers at Daisuke and visibly angered at the insistence and sheer obnoxiousness of this guy who had nothing better to do than flex his impressive muscles, Tessa would scoff at the idea that she would probably not accept the wrestling rules and walk to the ring.
“If you so insist to get even more of the same, ok! But don´t call your sister, an elderly uncle, your grandma or any other member of your clan if I kick your butt.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content