by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye... - Page 5 Empty Re: Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

Post by ThunderFox Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:17 am

Kendra looked up briefly when Clyde came down the hall toward her, only to look back down to the floor, embarrassed. When Clyde finally spoke, she couldn't help but smile a bit. He was doing everything he could to not let this get more awkward than it already was. He was sweet.

"Ah'm sorry..." She muttered, finally looking up at the cowboy. "Ah'm just not sure what Ah'm feeling'. Ah know that sounds weird, but that's really the only explanation ah can give." It was true. She really didn't know what she felt toward Clyde. She knew she liked him as a person, and enjoyed his company as both a friend and a sparing partner. Beyond that, she couldn't say what she felt for him.

"But if it means anything... I don't regret the kiss," she finally said, giving him a timid smile.

Back to top Go down

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye... - Page 5 Empty Re: Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Clyde frowned and tilted his head as Kendra apologized. He signed and put a hand on her upperback, giving a small, reassuring pat. "It's okay, Kendra." He said with a smile. "There ain't nothin' ta' be upset about it. Ain't nuthin' changed." He tried to assure her, as far as he knew, nothing had changed. At least a little.

He shared a smile in her last response, chuckling a bit before he looked at her. "Ya know... I don't either." He said through a smile, flashing her a wink before standing up and offering her a hand.

"C'mon. Ya can't be caught like this."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Kendra was glad to hear that Clyde wasn't upset. Moreover, she was glad that the kiss didnt end up being as awkward as it could have. Kind of. Regardless, she was just happy to see that he wasn't as upset as she was.

Kendra smiled at her cowboy friend, taking his hand and hoisting herself to her feet. "Yeah, we can't have people thinkin' Ah'm a pushover, like someone ah know," she teased, giving him s light nudge with her elbow.

"Say, how 'bout some coffee? Ah'll buy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Helping Kendra to her feet, the cowboy smiled a bit wider, happy to see Kendra in better spirits. He honestly did like her and completely respected her both as a person and a competitor. He didn't know much about her but he knew she was a good person. He didn't meet a lot of those in AFW and but decent folk like Eliza and Charlie were just two kind people that he knew to not let go of in this crazy company and now Kendra was one of them two.

"This title I'm carryin' says otherwise... Let's see if you can take it one day!" Clyde teased back with a wink. "And sure. Let's get outta here." Said Clyde before leaving Kendra to go gather his stuff and get changed, feeling quite happy that everything had worked out and everything was going to be okay.

He even got a nice kiss out of it too.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5