by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) - Page 5 Empty Re: Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 14, 2016 12:07 am

Dave's face lit up at the small kiss to his forehead. Granted, he had made outwith the guy before but this was a different feel all together, with Ronin being a legitimately sweet person. He may think he was being friendly, but it warmed Dave's hart to see someone go so far to help him out.

"No need. I should have caught on sooner and gotten out of there when I had the chance." Dave said, looking away with a humiliated expression on his face.

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) - Page 5 Empty Re: Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

Post by Gadot Sat May 14, 2016 12:21 am

Ronin smiled as Dave's face lit up, giving him a light chuckle. He wanted to give him a hug, to tell him it was all right, that Casimir wouldn't be able to hurt him -- but he didn't want to hurt him more.

"There was nothing you could have done. He would have done it regardless." He reached up and messed with his hair for a moment. "I'll make sure he won't hurt you as badly again."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 14, 2016 12:45 am

When Ronin's hand ruffled his hair, Dave leaned into it, a content sigh slipping from him. Just being close to him was amazing. That promise though, sealed the deal....his feelings for the samurai went through the roof.

"I didn't know you cared for me so much.." he said quietly, looking into his friends eyes with an innocent expression.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat May 14, 2016 1:12 am

Ronin blinked as Dave looked up at him in that way, tilting his head. He reached up and touched his cheek lightly, giving him a soft smile. "Of course I do," he remarked. "You're…my first friend."

In moments, he leaned in and hugged Dave carefully, trying not to make him hurt once more. All he wanted to do was give him a crushing bearhug, but he had to keep himself from doing so -- Dave probably wouldn't appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 14, 2016 1:30 am

As before, Dave leaned into the hand caressing his cheek, longing for his touch. This quiet apartment was the perfect place for the two of them could spend time together. Dave only wished it was under better circumstances. He blinked in surprise when Ronin leaned in for the hug. There was the sting of pain, but Dave managed to hold it in, resting his head in the crook of his rescuer's neck and breathe softly. There was silence for a few moment's when his shaky arms wrapped around Ronin, hugging him back as best as he could.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat May 14, 2016 2:10 am

Ronin was trying his best to be gentle with his hug, before pulling away for a moment. He leaned in and pressed his lips against Dave's for a moment, just a soft, chaste kiss. He released him after a moment, before tugging him in close and letting him lean against him.

"Thank you, Dave. You've…done so much for me. I…I've never had a friend before you, and I don't know if I could ever have a friend like you ever again. You're one of a kind." He held him close, pressing his lips against Dave's head once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 14, 2016 2:38 am

Dave's eyes widened when Ronin went in for the kiss. Usually Dave was the one who made the first move. He listened with elation as Ronin held him close, saying all those wonderful things in his ear. His blush only intensified when he was kissed yet again by the muscled hunk holding him so carefully and gentle like.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat May 14, 2016 3:12 am

However, Dave's elation was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking at the door. With a bit of a frown on Ronin's face, he carefully extracted himself from the other man. He shifted, going to the door and thanking the delivery man before rejoining him on the bed.

He pulled out the bowls and chopsticks, handing one over to Dave and taking one himself. "I can train you, y'know. Make it so you can go against Casimir again and beat him."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 14, 2016 3:32 am

He accepted the ramen with a grateful nod, only just aware of how hungry he was. While he and Ronin devoured their food, he listened to the proposal for the samurai to train him. Eyes wide, he nodded with a full smile.

"Would you?! Man that sounds amazing! Thank you!" he answered happily, 'I already have an idea on what to beat him with.' he finished in his head.

"You've beaten him before, so any advice and training is good news to me!" he remarked, pointing at Ronin with his chopsticks.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat May 14, 2016 3:39 am

Ronin was surprised how hungry Dave was too; he wasn't too hungry, the sick still getting to him. But he ate a good portion of it, setting the rest of it to the side. He smiled as Dave said it sounded "amazing", bowing his head for a moment. "I know you're not completely weak. You…would probably be able to defeat him better than I did. And you would definitely be able to defeat him here, in the AFW."

He shifted back to his spot next to Dave, so the other man could lean against him once more. He liked the cuddling, he liked the way Dave felt against him. "You've got a better shot than I do of defeating him here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next