Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tension in Ueno: Submission Match- Izanami vs Shinji Okazaki

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tension in Ueno: Submission Match- Izanami vs Shinji Okazaki - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension in Ueno: Submission Match- Izanami vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Shinji seemed like he was nearing his end of the rope on the suffering end of the Koji clutch. The audience seemed to be loving Izanami's expertise with submission, and the delectable noises and expressions that her victim was making. Though he would plead for mercy, none would be had from Izanami's end.

"I'm afraid that's a non-starter sweet boy" she replied in an even tone. But despite her words, he would find that she was suddenly letting him go. He would have a few precious seconds of relief before she was moving to kneel on his back with both knees. She reached and folded one of his ankles over the other and grabbed them, then used her other hand to grab for his head.

Izanami would then roll backwards onto her back, lifting Shinji into the air and suspending him across her knees. She'd pull down on his neck and legs and push up with her knees to bend him quite painfully in half, the end result of a well-applied bow and arrow hold.  

"All it takes is one word, one action, to free yourself, you just have to take it!"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Tension in Ueno: Submission Match- Izanami vs Shinji Okazaki - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension in Ueno: Submission Match- Izanami vs Shinji Okazaki

Post by LtLukas Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:16 pm

Shinji had an opportunity. It was easy to underestimate the boy, and many did. He underestimated himself quite a lot of the time, but he had nearly reached his breaking point. This was a submission match, and Izanami was the only one seriously applying submissions. That meant that Shinji would lose. The crossdresser expected to lose a vast majority of the time, but his opponent would have to earn it.

In the split second that Shinji was released from the Koji clutch, the crossdresser tried to make a break for it. His scramble away was uncoordinated, but if he made it, he was going to gain as much distance between him and his opponent as he possibly could. If he failed, then he would be stretched mercilessly...

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:57 am

Shinji's desperate gamble to free himself during Izanami's transition period would end up being a fortuitous choice, and the wily young man would wiggle his way to freedom. In his haste he would stumble and try to make distance between them, but there was a goddess with flaming hair hot on his heels. Izanami rolled to her knees and sprung to her feet nimbly, and then dashed to catch Shinji before he gained too much ground or tried to escape from the ring.

She would launch herself with arms outstretched, colliding with his back as she drug him down to the mat. Skillfull fingers snatched the slender boy's arms and yanked them back above her raised knees to capture him in a camel clutch. But that alone was not good enough. Izanami would forgo the traditional chin-pull to and opt for sliding the crook of her elbow there instead, making it into a choke, and thus her signature God Can't Save the Queen camel-sleeper finisher.

"And how about now?" she asked her blond victim as she began to clench the choke. He may or may not be able to submit verbally at this point, but a tap out was always welcomed.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:54 am

That was it. The boy realized that he had been doomed from the very beginning, but because this was his first PPV, he didn't want to disappoint. All of his hopes were dashed when Izanami set upon the boy's back, and wrenched him into the most painful move yet. The boy never did his homework, but if he had, he would recognize that this was the woman's finisher.

And Shinji would have believed it. The move was horrifically painful. The crossdresser didn't even try to escape this one, and rapidly tapped whatever he could to show that he was done for the evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4