by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, rhooney

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! Empty Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another!

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:38 am

"Please be at the gym this afternoon."

This was the seemingly ominous message Shido had received earlier in the day from an anonymous number. Attempts to reply to the text would fail and he had no clue who it might have been. Still, it didn't seem like he had much to lose in showing. He was normally in the gym training each day, especially during days when he didn't have a match. He was already primed and ready to go to work in the gym. Shido had worked up a bit of a sweat practicing some of his aerial maneuvers in the ring, jumping and flipping gracefully from off of the top ropes and turnbuckles. The gym was fairly empty that day, which gave him more incentive to try some of the flashier stuff in his arsenal. He didn't really like to call attention to himself and busting out these moves when no one was around meant that he'd still get to practice them without making a spectacle  of himself.

He would land on his feet after a moonsault attempt and pause for a moment in the center of the ring within the gyn, taking a deep breath before contemplating aloud "Gee, I wonder who wanted to meet me. I've met some interesting characters here at AFW so far. I can't wait to see who I run into next!" One could tell from his tone that he was excited, bouncing around the ring and eager to find more friends on the roster!

Spoiler:

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! RoNDaITraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! RXleMMpTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! PNIUArHTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! PceFPw4
Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! V4UEFd
Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! IgQk2vTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! PP89dH8Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! ZoIhtGgTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! C8s1fSTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! Empty Re: Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another!

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:14 am

Shido would see a woman wearing a coat with her dufflebag of gear thrown over her shoulder arrive in due time. With no one else around, there was hopefully going to be little that would distract them from the training session. Of course, Tabitha herself was going to be quite the distraction when she took of her coat.

Starlight's Attire:
She was dressed in her ring gear which was a rather provocative school girl outfit. Her top was white and left little to the imagination while her skirt was pleated halfway down which would kick up as she moved around. Little was left to the imagination with Tabitha's choice of attire.

"Name's Tabitha, pleased to meet you. Mister Shido was it?" Hopefully once he wiped the drool from the floor he could concentrate enough on what he was able to offer Tabitha in the way of working on her basic moves and going through a few other simple mechanics toward building her move set inside of the ring.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! Empty Re: Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another!

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:22 am

"Oh...um, yeah, Shido's my name....." Shido would avoid eye contact for a moment as blush as Tabitha moved about, presumably towards the ring. He was clearly captivated by her looks but he would shake his head a bit to focus before inquiring about the message he received.

"Pleased to meet you! he said as he went to extend a hand to her and offer as warm a welcome as he could manage. "So, I, uh..That message I received this morning. I assume it was yours. How may I be of service?" He maintained his composure and spoke in a clear voice, hoping to try to be at least a little more subtle and not shy away from her.

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! RoNDaITraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! RXleMMpTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! PNIUArHTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! PceFPw4
Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! IgQk2vTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! PP89dH8Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! ZoIhtGgTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! C8s1fSTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:34 am

"No, my manager arranges things for me right now. Though I can see why he chose this place." Tabitha was clearly flirting with Shido a little though she would try to keep them both focused on what they were there to do. Tabitha was a beginner and the focus of her time her was hopefully going to expand upon the basic moves that she had learned in her previous sparring sessions.

"If you would be so kind as to help me develop a basic move set that I can use in the ring, I would be most appreciated. I just need a minute or two to put my gloves and boots on and I would be ready to start stretching." Shido would be given a bit of a show while Tabitha started to stretch herself out in preparation for the workout that she was going to hopefully be given by Shido. Tabitha still needed to work on her basic forms though her instincts would sometimes get her ahead by just doing something, it would prove to also find her some trouble all the same if she made a predictable move.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:46 am

"Oh, cool! I can totally help with that! Shido showed a little bit of excitement. He loved wrestling and training and he had found no one to regularly spar or train with at AFW, yet. "So you just need a set of reliable go-to moves? Nothing fancy or advanced?" He would ask for confirmation, trying to think of how he could best provide help for Tabitha. Though he would once again become more reserved and blushy when she began to stretch. He would try look away and give her the room and privacy she needed to get warmed up.

Once it appeared she was ready, he would try to ask a question to get a feel for what type of wrestler she is and which moves she's inclined to use. "So, as I'm sure you know, wrestling moves can be divided into an array of categories: throws, strikes, aerial moves, and submission holds encompass most all of them. Which types of moves do you find yourself most capable/comfortable with?" This was also asked to help himself focus and concentrate on why she had come to meet up as opposed to why a pretty woman clad in revealing clothing was in the ring with him.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:57 am

"Yes, for now I think I want to just stick to building the foundation. So I would like to stick to more basic moves that I can use in almost any situation if you would be so kind." Tabitha would try to get herself a basic foundation of moves to draw from. Once she got the basics down, then she could move on to trying more complicated moves if Shido felt that she was ready to attempt them.

"Hmm, I think my background in kickboxing gives me a pretty decent level of strikes to draw from. I doubt I would think that I wanted to do many aerial moves, so I think that leaves throws and submission holds." Tabitha would narrow down the focus of this training session so that Shido could hopefully focus enough on the training. It maybe was a mistake to wear her regular in ring costume, but there was little that could be done about it now.

Tabitha would finish her stretching and once Shido was ready to go as well, they could hopefully get started with the training session.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:07 am

"Ah, impressive. I like the background in kickboxing." Many will throw strikes at you here, so your experience should help you. I'm sure most wrestler here won't be able to nail you with a strike that you won't see coming. Something like a drop kick or a clothesline is easily telegraphed. He would try to analyze things, hoping to find a good place to start. As long as it was wrestling related, he could focus on helping her learn without becoming distracted.

Cool, so foundation moves, especially throws and holds. Getting your form for these moves down should be easy since I'm fairly easy to throw. We'll start from a standing position and alternate, so we'll practice a throw first, then hold, and repeat that pattern. Don't worry about holding back. I'm built to last and you won't get as much out of it if you hold back, so give it an honest effort, ok? We'll first do your standard scoop slam. Are you ready to begin?" He would explain things with a smile, sticking to his standard, easygoing nature and trying to be as comprehensive and easy to follow as possible.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:30 am

Listening to Shido, Tabitha would learn why her previous attempts to use clotheslines were unsuccesful in previous training sessions. It was a basic move afterall. Shido was certainly paying off with everything that he had to say. As he moved into getting into the meat of things, Tabitha was a little more concerned for her own body not being able to handle the stress of being tossed around like Shido was likely accustomed to.

"Sure, are you going to show me the move and then I would try to do it on you? I guess that is good enough a place to start as any." Tabitha would look to study the form as Shido would show off the move to her and then it was up to her to copy it as best she could on him.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:39 am

"Oh! Don't you worry about that. I'm not going to hurt you. That's the last thing I'd want. I'll explain the moves to you and set you up in the move if need be or if requested. But you'll be actually attempting the moves on me. It's the best way to ensure you learn it. These moves are mostly basic and easy to apply, you've probably seen or even been in some of them, yourself. I'll give you feedback on how well you're executing the move. Sound good? He would keep trying to explain things in detail, hoping it would all make sense to her and would prove to be helpful.

If all sounded ok to Tabitha thus far, he'd begin to explain the scoop slam like he said he would. "So the scoop slam is really basic and is usually performed on someone smaller than you, or at least someone you can lift, like myself. It's straightforward. You grab them by the shoulder with one hand and lift them by putting your other hand between their legs, grabbing the back of their thigh, or back, or butt, and lift them, turn them upside down, and slam them down. Shido would gesture, showing the whole motion of the move, hoping that it all made sense. "If all that sounds sensible, you're free to attempt it on me anytime. he would say with a smile

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:23 am

Tabitha would listen. Shido was going to show her everything that he felt she was ready for. With a small level of fear leaving her body as he would make it clear that he would only show the form of the move to Tabitha and it was completely up to her to follow the example and perform the move on Shido without holding back.

Tabitha would take the example that Shido had given for the scoop slam and would attempt to emulate it. Here she went with her attempt to perform the move. Grabbing Shido's shoulder was easy enough. Though she would hesitate with trying to place her other hand. Settling for the inside of Shido's leg she would try to lift up and flip him over like he had described. Once she had the form down she would then make another attempt at full speed to see what she could manage to do.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next