Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 12:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 4:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 4:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 10:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 1 Bot

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek - Page 2 Empty Re: Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek

Post by TripleHelix Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:55 pm

Though managing to flip himself and his opponent, Jean had trouble maintaining control of the situation as Kevin pressed his upper half up to mitigate his ability to leverage the hold. With a bit of finesse and luck, Kevin was able to somersault roll himself out of Jean's clutches. He wasn't safe for long though, feeling somewhat cheated Jean immediately turned on his heel and went after the guy.

He recklessly dove onto Kevin's back and basically bodyslammed him back to the mat. His hands quickly snaked under Kevin's left arm and wrenched it back while he got a hand around Kevin's neck. His hands met each other and formed a cross between a hammerlock and a choke, though it's effectiveness was somewhere in the middle of the two.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek - Page 2 Empty Re: Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek

Post by dtin1991 Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Kevin pulling off a pretty scrappy escape and proud of himself as he start to move away ....

"HUNNGHHHHH"

In what seems like a fraction of a second he gets flattened back down to the mat with a damn monkey on his back. His neck flaring out when the pressure starts up and Kevin's mind races trying to figure out the hold and the best way out. His left hand grabs onto the back of Jean's hair and pull back as much as he can with the current angle...

"LET GO AND I WILL PUNK"

His free arm and knees working to try and get his base back under him.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Jean grits his teeth as Kevin reaches back and starts yanking on the back of his hair. Was that seriously his go-to strategy? Hair-pulling? "You've got to be kidding me...." Jean complained through gritted teeth. The more Kevin pulled back the harder it was to focus on keeping the hold nice and tight, though he relished in the fact that Kevin was definitely hurting for him to resort to such tactics.

But all was not lost for Jean's current predicament! Jean heaved and heaved and managed to turn the two of them over so that Jean was on his back and Kevin was looking up at the arena lights. This eliminated giving Kevin anywhere to pull Jean's hair.

"You need a new strategy chump!" Jean taunted as he redoubled his efforts to sap Kevin. His bicep flexed beneath Kevin's jaw and he tugged the guy's arm tight to work both aspects of the hold.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:44 am

"ARRGHHHHHHH ..... THINK YOU'VE GOT ME?"

Kevin growls out half taunting and half stalling as he gets rocked over my his opponent's make shift hybrid neck crank. His toned neck straining to keep for being totally tweaked and knowing this has to end quick.

"How about this one?"

Cocky response as he bridges up with his hips and quick hops over with his butt coming down against Jean's pecs and abs. Landing with a dull thud and then starting roll his body over to deleverage the grip on his neck ... hopefully leaving him on top of his toned opponent.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Jean grits his teeth as he feels Kevin tense up and start to shift. His brief slam earns a grunt from Jean as it forces some air from his chest, but otherwise does little to ease up on the predicament. Kevin's next attempts to roll over however find him a bit more success.

As Kevin starts to get himself turned around, Jean tugs the trapped arm to try to force him back the other way. He adjusts his arm under Kevin's chin to go higher, forcing Kevin's head to tilt upwards and to the point where it might start to hurt.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:48 am

Kevin's eyes widen a bit as he starts to make the turn and feels Jean's grip on his arms tighten up even more to try and block his roll.

"NOT HAPPENING DUDE!!!"

Yelling out in defiance of the block but the neck pressure more than just a little bit annoying at this point with the pressure turned up.  Fans starting to get a little restless wanting to see some movement and Kevin is itching to make them happy.  Throwing style points to the side, his body tenses full to hold his muscled torso where it is in the turn and his forearm slides across his opponent's throat for a raw choke.  Pressing down but unable to look down at the look on Jean's face due to the pressure on his own chin and neck.

"GRAAHHH ... CLEAN BREAK??"

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:16 pm

Jean attempts to hunker down and continue riding out this storm of resistance, but Kevin is clearly not amenable to this plan whatsoever. He brute-forces his way through Jean's hold and nearly has himself completely turned round, and then Kevin's forearm comes sliding in across his throat. Jean clenches his teeth and resists the urge to gag as he feels the weight sinking into his windpipe. His mind races with the possibilities, looking for a way he can wrest back control of the situation from this position on the bottom. He's having a hard time coming up with a surefire move when Kevin unexpectedly offers a ceasefire.

Jean is surprised but wary of the offer, but in his current predicament its the best sounding option at the time. "On three then....one..two...three!" he counts as he releases the hold as promised. He switches grip to Kevin's shoulders and thrusts up and to the side to get his opponent off him as a backup plan in case this offer was just a trick to get him to let go.

(I'm back from the dead,  Rematch! Jean Richards vs Kevin Derek - Page 2 1f480, and reviving this thread with scene partner's permission.)

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:35 pm

“NNNGGHHHH … AAHHH!”

Kevin’s half twisted body resembling a cock screw as Jean holds on for a few seconds more then accepts his offer for a clean break.  His body rolls hard off to the side aided by the shoulder push from his nervous opponent.

“Come on bud … I wouldn’t punk you like that”

Rubbing his neck and shaking his arm out to recover with a sneaky half smirk on his face while he raises up on his knees.  Kevin’s mind racing and thinking … “at least not yet” to himself to finish the statement while he watches his capable opponent for the next opening.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:17 pm

Jean had been in the game long enough to not take things at face value from guys he barely knew. One match didn't exactly tell you whether someone was trust worthy or not. Jean sits up and pushes back to his feet, brushing off on reflex as the pace of the match relaxes for a moment. He rolls his shoulders and limbers up again before returning to a ready stance.

Once he was back in position, he moves to circle with Kevin and waits a few seconds before springing back into action. He raises arms high and looks to be going for a grapple attempt, only for him to plant his left foot and swing his right in a mid-kick aimed at Kevin's obliques.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:24 pm

Eyes lock on with his toned opponent’s as Kevin rises back to his feet and adjusts his red shorts to get the twist out.  With a quick nod, his arms start to come up to meet Jean’s when ….

HUNNGHHH

A sharp pain shoots into his left side from the snap kick and while painful, he tenses his bricks and snaps his left arm down in a reflex motion trying to trap his attacker’s leg against his side.  Fumbling to get control of the tight pant’s covered leg so he can give it a sharp twist.

“You’ll think twice about doing that again!”

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next