by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking in the New Guy

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Breaking in the New Guy Empty Breaking in the New Guy

Post by TripleHelix Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:20 pm

Loud angry sounding music pounded in Hikaru's ears as he pounded on a hanging bag in turn, churning out a good sweat for his workout. Normally SEME trained together to maximize team fluidity, but sometimes Hikaru would hit the gym early just to get some practice of his own in. It was pretty early in the day right now, not too many wrestlers filling the place up and plenty of open ring. As his song ended, Hikaru steadied the bag and went to take a seat on the bench. He wiped his face on a towel and took a big swig from his water bottle as he let his muscles rest and heart rate recover. He couldn't help but grin just a bit, had a feeling that today was going to particularly exciting.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Breaking in the New Guy Empty Re: Breaking in the New Guy

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:37 am

"98.....99...100", Shido murmured to himself as he finished up his set of sit-ups on a mat in the corner of the gym. "Woo! What a workout! I should probably get in a little cardio!" With a fire in his eyes, he started at the ring proudly before sliding in under the bottom rope.

He hopped in place a bit and proceeded to run the ropes, hoping to break a few more beats of sweat to get even more hyped. He loved the feel of being inside a wrestling ring. After running for a minute, or three, he rests in 's corner and takes in his surroundings. He calls out "Hey, is anyone willing to spar?! I promise to make it a good one!", hoping to grab the attention of the few other wrestlers in the vicinity

Breaking in the New Guy IgQk2vBreaking in the New Guy PP89dH8Breaking in the New Guy ZoIhtGgBreaking in the New Guy C8s1fSBreaking in the New Guy URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:49 am

Hikaru's head swiveled around as a loudmouthy gym-goer called out anyone to take him on. Now, Hikaru wasn't exactly a veteran compared to the years that some other AFW wrestlers had already put in, but he liked to think he had advanced past the newbie stage. He knew the familiar faces but this guy wasnt ringing any bells, could he possibly be the new "new guy"? Well, if he was offering, then Hikaru just might have to take him up on that offer.

"I'll take you on, hot shot" Hikaru called from behind Shido, slipping under the bottom ropes and oppoing up to his feet. "Haven't seen you around before, I'm Hikaru" he said with a grin, extending his arm for a handshake.

((So sorry that it took me so long to reply to you, my graphics card ending up dying so my desktop is kaput for the time being. Posting from my phone takes forever >.>))

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:18 am

(It's all good! No worries!)

With a big, stupid grin on his face, Shido exclaimed "Oh! Awesome! Nice to meet you Mr. Hikaru!" as he grasped the hand extended to him and shook it enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I'm totally new, but I have a little experience under my belt, and I'm pumped to get started here at AFW!". Shido hops in place to finish warming. "So how should this spar go down? First pin fall or submission wins?"

Breaking in the New Guy IgQk2vBreaking in the New Guy PP89dH8Breaking in the New Guy ZoIhtGgBreaking in the New Guy C8s1fSBreaking in the New Guy URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Hikaru's hand was shaken very enthusiastically, like this was the most exciting thing he'd ever done. He seemed fit enough to compete, but a better question was whether he had any skill to back his enthusiasm."Works for me" he replied, taking a few steps back and rolling his head around. Even if the new guy ended up being terrible, it would be fun to knock him around a bit anyway.

"Your move" Hikaru grinned, lowering himself into a ready position.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 am

"Sweet!" Shido replied, ready to get down to business. He didn't care if he won or lost, so long as he and his opponent had fun and they got to have a good match.

He took a low stance with his out ready to grapple and sized up Hikaru for a moment before charging at him head on, hoping to grab his leg and knock his opponent off balance.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:12 am

Even though he'd given him the first move, Hikaru didn't expect Shido to charge straight at him. He was nearly a foot taller than him, not to mention the weight difference, but there he went trying to grab his leg and unseat him. Unluckily for Shido, Hikaru wasn't going to be caught by something so simple as that.

As Shido lifted his leg up, Hikaru clasped his hands together in the air and brought down a hard axe-handle strike right between the newbie's shoulder blades with a loud smack. Ideally it would get the newbie off his leg and if he was really lucky, it might even knock him to his knees.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 am

"Ouch! Nice strike!" Shido exclaimed with clenched teeth as Hikaru's fists sunk between his shoulder blades.

Bearing the pain of receiving the strike full on, his body lowers but he retains his sense of balance, as he still has plenty left in the tank and prides himself on being durable. He lowers his center of gravity and continues with the direct approach, trying to grasp the back of both his opponent's thighs and ran his shoulder into Hikaru's midsection, still trying to knock him over!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:43 pm

Shido didn't go down after Hikaru's strike, even though he'd gotten a solid hit in. There was no time to sit and be impressed, Shido continued on grabbing the back of of Hikaru's thighs and trying to flip him off his feet. Additionally, Shido rammed his shoulder into Hikaru's gut to try to complete his move and his feet slipped just a bit.

However, Hikaru managed to keep standing by bending over and wrapped his arms underneath Shido's chest to make the kind of take-down Shido was trying much more difficult. Taking his move a step further, Hikaru grunted and tried lifting Shido's lower half in retaliation. Should he manage it, he had the rookie in prime position for a nasty piledriver right on his head.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:36 am

"Yikes" Shido spouted as he felt himself being lifted. "You're strong, Hikaru."

Shido tried to look for a way out of this predicament, but to no avail. With Hikaru's arms wrapped around him, he couldn't lift himself up to attempt a hurricana. Bearing this in mind, Shido covered his head with his forearms and braced himself for the piledriver as he was being plummeted downwards.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next