Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 15 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:08 pm

"Heh. I think yer just splittin hairs with all that fancy talk, ma'am. Don't see much of a difference where I come from." Belle shrugged and then hopped up when Melissa told her her time was up. That didn't take very long at all and while nothing actually seemed to come from it, the Oklahoman was pretty pleased all things considered.

She hopped up, gave Melissa's hand a firm shake and exited the room. She took a look at the people who were still left and grinned. "She's in rare form. I'd be careful 'round that filly!" Belle chirped. "See y'all later!" She drawled with a tip of her cap. As she passed Sabine and Ingrid, she gave the topless girl's ass a firm swat.

"Git 'er!" She encouraged and laughed as she made her way out of the office.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Melissa once again stood at the doorway to her office.

"Ms. Inger... If you could step through please.."
She said before walking back into her office

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 15 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 15 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 15 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 15 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:21 am

Irene shuddered when her name was finally called. It had to be her, of course, since she was the last person who hadn't been interviewed, but that observation just made her more nervous. She was self-conscious of the fact that she wasn't much to look at, and Melissa's decision to interview her last could already be a sign that the manager had written her off as a non-contender.

After Melissa disappeared back into her office, Irene put on a little pout for Sabine and the others. “Looks like I'm needed elsewhere. Hope I get to see you again, Sabine. I'd like to get to know you...and more,” Irene said, maintaining eye contact with the Brazilian beauty as she stood up and slipped past her to reach the door. “Wish me luck, Leon,” she also remarked before disappearing into the office.

Irene strolled toward the desk and sat down quickly, crossing her legs and folding her arms on the desk in front of her. It was no coincidence that she'd moved to sit so fast; she didn't want to give Melissa a chance to focus on just how small she was. The manager was even taller than most of the wrestlers in the waiting room, and Irene's head barely reached her shoulders. “So, been enjoying the contestants your challenge drew in?” she asked, breaking the ice and looking into Melissa's eyes with a casual smile on her face.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Leon was done for the day pretty much, Xiao would probably heckle him later but he'd just troll her with that fact that she hadn't been getting any attention. For all of her oriental rose and refined beauty Xiao was often easy to rile up, and it amused the Frenchman quite well from time to time.

Irene was called up, and Leon gave a small laugh. She had been given a tip from Mr La Rouge out of genuine altruism, and when she requested luck Leon simply gave her a wink and muttered "You go girl~"

But now his little friend had left, and that was boring to Leon. So he'd need to entertain himself somehow, the Frenchman leaned forward in his seat and stated "Well well, I must say there's been quite a few interesting people here today. A topless Brazilian, a playboy. A cute schoolgirl, and myself a French hedonist. And more too~" while pointing at Sabine, Leo and then a thumb back at the door Irene just went into before finally to himself and then waving it about the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:48 pm

Melissa closed the door quietly behind her and slid into around the wall of the unconventional office

"It's been interesting so far.."
Melissa said without really directly answering Irene if she was enjoying them "The previous person briefly but readily told me what she thought about the competition... So what are your thoughts on the competition, as you asked?"

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 15 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 15 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 15 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 15 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:20 am

“They're an intimidating bunch,” Irene said calmly, making no effort to avoid the stark reality of how she stacked up against the others. “Most of them are bigger and stronger than me; even their breasts put mine to shame,” she said, recalling the gorgeous orbs that Sabine had been showing off in the other room.

“Not that it's any surprise to me at this point. For me, fighting in the AFW has always been about proving that size doesn't win battles – about using my smarts to outperform bigger opponents. If those other fighters want to underestimate me based on my looks, it's their funeral.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:54 pm

"Strong words dearie.." Melissa mused faintly as she perused a note pad she had to hand

"Especially considering you have yet to mark up a victory to your name here in Tension..." She raised her head from her notes, looking back at Irene "In fact, if I were to take your Friction history into account, it would be fairly similar.." Ms. Sellers leaned forwards slightly, a couple of blonde strands of her hair slipping from behind her ear lobe to dangle just to the side of her face as she peered closer into Irene's eyes.

"You haven't been able to defeat your two male competitors you've had in single competition... What makes you think you would be able to defeat, say two at once?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:55 pm

A little while later, Melissa Sellers guided Irene back out into the waiting room with all of the other applicant. She briefly directed her half opened eye gaze upon all those who had decided to stay put in the waiting room, probably to suss out the other competition

"Well then dearies... I am about to see the last applicant, thank for taking the time to attend today. As I said before we will be in touch once we have decided upon the hentai challenge..." She said, it seemed like a gentle way of asking people to leave her office. She looked down at her notepad

"Mr. Fandero... If you could step through please."

Leo stepped forwards, gripping his jacket with both hands and tugging it down

"Heh.. last but not least naturally. Saving me for desert, huh?" He said, Melissa just smiled knowing and without answering Leo question, turned and headed back into her office. Leo followed

"Don't wait up you guys..." He said with a wink over his shoulder before disappearing into the office. It seemed that the hentai challenge applications were finally at a close

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15