by Deus001 Today at 5:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 3:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn)

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Truth be told John had only verbally submitted there to get out of the situation of potentially embarrassing himself, and also because he liked his privacy when it came to things like this. If John understood Mystis like he thought he did then it was going to require it, and the thought made John lick his lips in anticipation. The artist wouldn't deny that he felt the lovely redhead to be quite attractive, and she knew that as well.

The young man walked down the hall, casting a glance to his side to make sure Mystis was still following. He had a good place in mind where they continue their little game, being a title holder meant you had perks. Mr Carnaby eventually approached a door and opened it, flicking a switch near it to hit the lights.

Inside was a large room, with several small blue gym mats placed on it. John being the polite gentleman as ever would allow Mystis to walk in first, and then he'd enter and fling his coat and shirt to the left before closing the door and locking it with the bolter. Mr Carnaby would then say "So.....ready to continue from where we left off?"

Back to top Go down

Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kicking back and having fun. (For Valyn)

Post by Valyn Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Mystis walked into the room right after Mr. Carnaby opened the door a grin on her face. She swayed her hips as she walked making sure that he got a nice view of her ass as she did. She hoped he wasn't being modest and not looking at this point she wanted him to look. She looked around the room this would be a great place for a lot of different things and she knew John had lead her here for exactly that reason.

"Mmm I am John though tell me where exactly were we at?" She hadn't turned to face him yet her voice low and sultry now. HEr hands came up to her sports bra and grabbed it tugging it off her body casting it to the side. She finally turned to look at him then her pale body on display with her small but firm breasts and her cute pink nipples. Though her hair was across her breasts now blocking them from view.

She walked towards him her hips still swaying seductively her lithe body moving gracefully towards him. She'd wrap her arms around her neck before jumping up and snapping her legs around his waist. It wasn't to squeeze him just to hold herself there. "Are you talking about when we were kissing or was it when you had me underneath you and your arms were wrapped around me...Or was it when I was top of you? She had leaned in whispering these words into his ear with a seductive purr. She kissed his ear then his jaw towards his lips.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:18 pm

John was going to be honest, he had been checking Mystis out since he first spotted her. As an artist he had learned to have a fine eye for detail, and he felt that Mystis was quite the beauty. The long and lush hair, the fit body and the way she was walking. She knew what she was doing, and it was having the intended effect on John to be sure. John smirked as he watched Mystis and her ample rear sway with each step, normally being the polite guy he was John wouldn't have done so. But the pair was thinking alike it seemed.

That tone of voice confirmed John's thoughts, his small smirk grew wider. His eyes trailed up from the rear of Mystis to her hands as they moved to remove that sports bra, and the redhead then turned around to reveal her half naked form. The breasts of Mystis were cutely concealed with the strands of her hair, but the artist could easily discern their form with his keen eyes.

"No foreplay?...." John muttered, it seemed like it was past that point now considering Mystis just removed her bra. The young man walked forward just in time to catch Mystis in his strong arms, the familiar feel of her legs around his waist was there too. Feeling that since the redhead was so bold right now John moved his arms so that they cupped her rear end. This intimate contact was very much welcomed by him, as evidenced by the developing hard on that John had.

He moved forward with Mystis held, returning a purr of his own before kissing her. John liked what this girl was thinking, but the artist had something to ask first. The master of creation proceeded to gently move down with the redhead and lean back to admire her upper body. After looking up and down John would mutter "It all sounds so, so enticing.....I'd still like to carry on that submission match though, you got one. But let's say....two out of three?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Mystis looked up at John as he leaned her back grinning as she listened to listened to his question. She could tell that John was ready to get to other parts of their encounter but was drawing it out which was fine with her. Her lithe body squirmed slightly her legs still hooked around him her eyes trailing over him as she thought about what was going to happen hopefully soon.

She looked back to his eyes and nodded her head "Two out of three sounds fine John if that's what you want. Just promise not to hurt me to bad while we continue on with this match." She grinned as she yanked him a little closer with her legs still wrapped around him giving him a teasing squeeze with him. "Mmm just so you know though since I got the first submission you still have to take me on the date." She giggled a tad at that "Any more rules or stipulations or just normal submissions?"

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:52 pm

Well if there was going to be anything after this John wanted to lay down the ground rules, hurting Mystis was the farthest thing from his mind after all. But this was all fun and games though, John was no stranger to stuff like this. Tension was a crazy place at times, and it had been sometime since the artist was this intimate with someone. He had come out of a relationship earlier, he wasn't burnt or stung but it just ran it's course and a mutual parting was done.

That was then and this was now though, Mystis might have had one point in this little game. John licked his lips and said "You get the date if you get 2 out of 3, being the gentleman I am though you get that head start. Let's have it like we did before, submissions only. the artist proceeded to slip away from the redhead and slowly stand up.

"Of course considering your dressed for it, I don't mind if we get friendly during it~" John said with a wink as he took a few steps back and settled into a stance to prepare himself for this spar. This was going to be the best spar ever for the young man, John admitted one thing. He wanted Mystis, when the redhead was ready the artist did a knocking hand motion and muttered "Ding ding."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:52 pm

It seemed John was definitely thinking about more than just having a match which was good because she might of been insulted if he didn't have other things on his mind. She was a single girl still though she had been physical with a few people since being here. She didn't know if she was ready for something real like that, though with the right person she wouldn't mind at all really. She smiled a bit and got herself ready to go thinking about were this was all going to go.

"O well aren't you such a gentleman John giving me a point like that. Lets hope now that you are trying I can even put up a challenge for you...And don't you mind if I get a little more then just friendly." She grinned giving him a wink. She then moved her hands up as he signaled the beginning of the match again. This was going to be one awesome little spar.

She moved herself towards him though she was in a grapplers stance she still moved with a seductive sway to her body. Her eyes locked with him looking him over again as she licked her lips. She'd move in quick and try to grab one of those wrists. She'd quickly try to move behind his body with his wrist and put it behind his body in a hammerlock.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Inwardly John was contemplating on maybe just letting Mystis do whatever the hell she wanted with him, she had an enticing body to be certain. Toned, young and fit. Perhaps in future John might do a painting of her with her permission, even though art was now a secondary concern John still did it from time to time. Making commissions for art galleries was time consuming, moreso considering the title reign of him and his boss. But still for a pretty gal like this, John would make an exception most certainly.

However just sitting and doing nothing didn't mesh well with Mr Carnaby, he never did nothing at all. This was a fun little game, one that his redhaired friend had a headstart in. John would have to work to make sure he could catch up, thankfully this spar played to John's forte in the ring. But when it came to being friendly like the way Mystis was suggesting, now that was his weakspot. Sure he was used to the sight of topless women, but still....

Mystis and her swaying was working to her benefit right now, as John in this spar had dropped his guard as he neared the sweet redhead. Her lithe body allowed her to swiftly move around the artist, to begin applying a hammerlock. John could have sworn her breasts became visible among the ruby hair of Mystis, Mr Carnaby winced quietly in response to the pressure. Smart going after the arms, but John had a free one. And he intended to try and use it, though in a playful manner. His free arm slinked behind him and close to the naked upper body of Mystis, his nails grazing it to prompt a tickling sensation in the redhead. It might even allow the hold to be loosened, or at least convince Mystis to change her hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:52 pm

Mystis got the lock applied a smile appearing on her face as she got behind her opponents back and started to crank his arm up though not to painfully. She was enjoying herself right now, enjoying how John was looking at her, how she was distracting him with what she was wearing. It made everything so much more intense, so much more passionate. Win or lose she was going to have so much fun with this.

She shivered as she felt the finger trail right across her naked body which made her giggle slightly. She quickly decided to let the hold go and go for something a little bit different. She pressed her body right against Johns and snaked her arms around his waist firmly. Her bare breasts pressing against his back teasing him with their softness as her nipples pressed a little firmer into his skin.

She began to squeeze like she was going for a bearhug though that obviously would never work from her. Quickly only arm began to squeeze as the other arm started snaking down his belly and hips. Her hand trailed to move between his leg and rub across the treasure she was seeking for. "Please, tell me that you are happy to see me" she whispered out hotly against him.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:11 pm

John wasn't taking this seriously, if at all. This was proven by his overall demeanour thus far, granted he didn't like the hold he was in all that much. But that was ignored by the sultry charms of the red headed Mystis, who made it feel so, so good. The naked bared skin of hers had just been screaming for the young man to graze it, to make it tickle and to dare her to come closer. Both John and the lovely woman he was with certainly felt playful with each other, the master of creation eyes had admired the slender and delightful frame that Mystis possessed. And she gave him the permission to gaze at it so.

The ruby girl discarded her current hold, no doubt enjoying the tease that John had given her. Mystis probably sought to one up John in this regard, which would be certainly fine by him. She brought her arms close around John's waist, he briefly sighed in content as he felt the hardened breasts of Mystis on his back. The firm grip Mystis had meant John stayed where he was to enjoy her touch.

Said touch had involved Mystis reaching downwards, and requesting something from John. He knew it, and John was happy to see her. Ever since the red head became half naked in fact, normally the young man when he battled women often just focused straight and not playing to their charms. Here though John loved it, wanted it. He panted quietly and ever so slightly, before muttering to Mystis "Mhmm. You know I am dear....."

However John was eager to gain some pleasure of his own, Mystis had only one arm around him. Which meant for a quick escape, with that knowledge the master of creation would spin around and face the redhead. Which was then followed by him wrapping his arms around her waist for a bearhug, only to attempt to lead her down to the mat. All the while John would enjoy the delight that was the soft chest of the ruby haired woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3