Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Yamato Ishii

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Yamato Ishii - Page 2 Empty Re: Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Yamato Ishii

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:15 am

Aoi panted against the ropes as she watched Yamato gear up for his next attack. She braced for the crash by throwing her arms around her face and turning her upper body. She knew she was going to take a big hit, but she was prepared for it.

Sheepishly, her knee stuck itself out just as Yamato ran at her. She aimed it right for his groin, believing that while a low blow was illegal, it wasn't HER fault if he just happened to run into her knee with his crotch. After all, she was just protecting herself!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:01 am

As Yamato charged, his foe turtled up and froze like a deer in headlights. She looked utterly defenseless, and he felt more than confident his clothesline would hit with full force! But what Yamato didn’t notice was that Aoi’s knee was positioned right in front of his crotch, and that valuable piece of information didn’t make itself known to the poor young man until it was too late.

“Oomph!” he gasped out, eyes practically bulging from their sockets as Aoi’s knee crashed right between his legs. His arm continued forward and hit against the girl’s body, but the force had been drastically reduced, likely not enough to even hurt Aoi now. Groaning in pain, Yamato quickly brought his arms protectively over his crotch, then fell to his knees and doubled over right in front of Aoi.

The ref came in to survey the situation, but Aoi’s defensive stance didn’t give away any intention of hitting Yamato where she did. Just as she’d hoped, it all looked completely accidental, so the ref made no effort to penalize Aoi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:37 am

"Ngh!"

Aoi grunted softly as Yamato crashed into her. It was a much softer impact than it should have been, but Aoi was glad her plan worked. As Yamato writhed onto the ground, Aoi dropped to her hands and knees and pushed her hand down on Yamato's bare chest, stroking it just a bit.

"Y-Yamato-sama!" She gasped, her brow knit in worry. "A-Are you ok!? G-Gomen nasai! I ... I don't know what happened!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:26 pm

With Yamato wide open for attack, he was surprised when Aoi instead elected to check on him and see if he was alright. The sense of worry in her voice and the soft touch of her hand against his chest seemed like they were even helping him get over the pain in his groin, even if only a little.

“I...I’m fine.” Yamato grunted out before attempting to start picking himself up. With Aoi seeming genuinely concerned about what had happened, he felt fairly confident she would be willing to wait for him to get back up and recover before they continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:32 am

Aoi's hand slipped from Yamato's chest as he started to get up, sliding down to purposely "accidentally" brush against his manhood. She wanted to see if he was sporting anything worth taking interest in yet, but she didn't linger. Just a few quick brushes and a coy wink as she moved away.

She did play nice and smiled at Yamato as he stood up. She clapped her hands. "You can do it, Yamato-sama!" She cheered him on. She then bent her knees and bounced on the heels of her feet, making sure her ample chest swayed in her tight outfit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:58 am

The hand unexpectedly brushing against Yamato’s manhood caused him to shudder slightly at the contact. Whether it was because of a lingering sense of cautiousness he had toward Aoi as an opponent or simply because of how the light touch had felt, even he wasn’t quit sure. But the wink didn’t go unnoticed either as the beauty moved and started the cheer him on.

Yamato couldn’t help but blush again as he saw Aoi’s breasts bounce and sway, finding the sight almost hypnotizing. But no! He had to stay focused, and quickly turned his attention back to getting to his feet. The ref was there to see if he was alright to continue, and Yamato held up his hands to show he was ready to roll again... Or at least, as ready as he could be this soon after being blasted in the groin with a knee...

“I’m fine, I’m fine...” he said with a nod toward the ref, who shrugged before stepping back to let the match resume again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:18 am

As Yamato began to stand up, Aoi moved in quickly, trying t o capture him in a side headlock and push his head right up against her ample chest, forcing it more into the chest than really trying to cause pain. In reality, even if she could secure it, there weren't a ton of options available.

There were some though. She just had to see how Yamato did when it came to trying to break free or whether or not he might enjoy the position Aoi was trying to put him in.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:33 am

Yamato was certainly caught off guard when Aoi suddenly trapped him in a headlock, forcing the side of his face right up against her ample breast. He shouldn’t have been surprised, considering he was in a wresting match. But still for a moment he just stayed there with a blush and an awkward expression of mild shock on his face.

But after a couple brief moments, he’d try to drag his mind back from the gutter once again while putting a hand against the girl’s lower back, before pushing in an attempt to send her running into the ropes. If he could accomplish that, Yamato would then run try to lower his shoulder and move forward, aiming to meet her on the rebound by smacking into her with a shoulder block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38 am

Yamato seemed susceptible for the moment once she locked in the side headlock. That was good but even Aoi knew that she couldn't just stand there and hope for the best. Once Yamato started to resist, Aoi was forced backwards, but wasn't going to just be muscled to the ropes. As Yamato went for the launch, Aoi pulled her feet out from under her and tried to fall onto her butt while she tried to keep hold on Yamato's head long enough to plant him with a DDT.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:29 pm

When Yamato pushed against Aoi, he expected to see the beauty flying off toward the ropes. He was in for yet another surprise as instead, he remained trapped in the headlock and fell forward, spiking his forehead right onto the mat as Aoi drilled him with the ddt!

“Agh!” Yamato shouted out, cringing at the sudden pain in his head. His arms wrapped over his skull and his boots kicked lightly against the mat, but the impact had dazed Yamato too much for him to do much of anything else while his brain worked to unscramble itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next