by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Attention Spans

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Attention Spans - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Spans

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:12 am

Mileena giggled with Charlie in her grasp, and then purred into his ear as she squeezed his abdomen even tighter. "I can make allll the pain go away. Or at the very least replace it with good pain," she continued with a single laugh. "All you-" the temptress started before someone grabbed her by the hair and roughly ripped her off of the man. The suddenness of it made her let go of him.

The woman's legs released Charlie and her feet found the ground almost instantly so she didn't fall. Tugging her hair was some American woman she had never seen before, but at that moment she didn't care who it was. This woman was denying her the pleasure of taking her prize. And that just wouldn't do. Ferociously, Mileena reached back and threw her whole body into a powerful slap across the Amazon's face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:20 am

Charlie stumbled back and rubbed his neck, recognizing Alaina immediately. "Thanks Al..." He muttered as he saw her get slapped in the face. Charlie took one step back as Alaina herself staggered and recovered.

"You miserable, predatory bitch... leave Charlie ALONE!" Alaina shouted as she fired back with as hard a straight punch to the jaw as she could muster! If the hit connected the tanktop and jean clad Alaina planned on following up by grabbing onto Mileena's head and taking her to the ground, pounding on her head and instigating a full-fledged cat fight!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:32 am

As Mileena's open palm slapped against the woman's face, the temptress laughed. "Back off bitch, you don't want to mess with-"

But the woman was interrupted by the sudden arrival of Alaina's left fist to her jaw. She staggered back, grasping her chin. Mileena turned as if to repay the punch in turn, but was once against interrupted by yet another punch. Alaina tackled her to the ground, and the masked assassin realized she was out of her element. Alaina wasn't just some girlfriend or random passerby. Her fists hit with such force that instantly Mileena knew she was more than she appeared.

Several more hits connected with her chin and jaw, and Mileena desperately managed to get a leg between the two to shove Alaina off of her. She then rolled to her front side, dizzily crawling away on her knees.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:39 am

Alaina landed a few good blows before the woman kicked her off and began to crawl away. Alaina got back up and stood between Charlie and the pink clad lady. "Never, ever go near him again or I'll come down to your lovely little Tension arena and really fucking destroy you! This was nothing compared to what I am capable of!" Alaina screamed at Mileena as she crawled in defeat.

Charlie stumbled over next to Alaina and looked up at her. "Thanks for the save... even if I am not really worth saving anymore." He said. No sarcastic smirk, no other gesture. Just a flat, lifeless, defeated tone in his voice.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:45 am

Mileena crawled to what felt like a safe distance as Alaina shouted at her. She then turned around and pulled herself to her feet. The woman rubbed her chin her hands, a little blood staining through her pink mask. She licked at it and seemed to grin upon tasting it. Alaina had quite a fist on her. She wasn't like what the temptress perceived most women in the wrestling business were like. She was better.

The pink-clad woman seemed to just laugh as she backpedaled away from the two. And then she shook her head while waging her finger. Ambiguously, she was signaling that it wasn't over.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:26 am

Alaina stared with her usual match intensity as she watched Mileena walk away.  Alaina just shook her head, maintaining that cold stare until she heard something that made her soften up and do a total 180.

"Charlie!?  What the hell are you saying?"  Alaina said in disbelief.  She wasn't sure what to think.  She knew Charlie had lost his girlfriend, who walked out on him and his ever-faithful companion LC, who passed away peacefully one night from old age.  Alaina felt the loss of LC too, she lived with them for a little over a year.  Charlie was the older brother she never had, and LC was family to her.  Hearing Charlie say that was like a knife through the heart.

"Al, I'm done.  I have nothing left in my life.  The only time I feel any happiness is when I am hammered, which leads to me just wanting to.... no, needing to be drunk.  I'm waving that white flag."  Charlie said, holding his arms out to the side exasperated.  Before he could say anything else, he felt himself wrapped up in Alaina's arms with her burying her head into his shoulder.  It felt.... wet?

"Charlie you asshole!  Don't you know what you are putting your friends through with this?!"  Alaina shouted, only to have the sound largely muffled by her head being pressed against Charlie's shoulder.  She was spent.  Trying to keep track of Charlie as he wasted away took a giant toll on her, and it was all coming out in one shot.  "Just because some dumb shit bimbo who didn't know how good she had it with a wonderful guy left you doesn't mean people don't care about you!  You have friends who fucking care and seeing you like this hurts us!  Its been tearing me apart Charlie... I know how much you miss LC, he was such a good boy and you know he wouldn't want to see you like this either!"  Alaina sobbed into his shoulder, not giving him any chance to reply until she just ran out of breath and kept crying.

Charlie felt like he just had a house land on top of him.  For the first time in months he experienced a moment of clarity.  "Shit... I.. I didn't know Al.  I'm sorry, I am so sorry for doing this to you."  Charlie said, squeezing Alaina and feeling his own eyes well up.

"Just because I never slept with you doesn't mean I don't love you.  You are my big-little brother Charlie.  I fucking love you ya dope."  Alaina replied more clearly than her previous rambling was from her no longer crying.  She also felt a weight lift off her shoulders.  She felt like she finally got through to him after months of trying.

"I love you too Al.  I guess I need to brush up on the whole older surrogate brother thing huh?  I'll make it up to you, I promise."  Charlie said as the two moved their heads to face each other, giving each other a peck on the cheek.

Alaina reluctantly let go of Charlie but took his hand as she walked with him to her car. "Lets get you home, and if its ok can I stick around? We can have us a nice hangout just like we used to when we first got here?" Alaina asked in a hopeful, optimistic way.

"I would love it, for the first time in a long time I am looking forward to something." Charlie responded candidly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:35 pm

As Mileena turned the corner, she was still watching the two "Cowboys." She couldn't help but feel even more motivated now that things were complicating. She licked the inside of her mouth, tasting the little blood drawn from Alaina's punching. It seemed to fuel her grin all the more. She laughed quietly to herself, not watching in front of her. She bumped into someone who pushed her off of her.

"Watch it," the woman muttered under her breath in English.

Mileena looked at her with a glare for a second but kept moving. She had fought enough for that day to push even more buttons. She quickly walked back towards the gym, her thoughts rushing with plans for the near future.

Meanwhile, the person she had bumped into hadn't even really looked at her. Her gaze was fixated in the direction of Charlie and Alaina. She wore a hooded gray jacket, black shorts, and a pink undershirt. She had black-framed glasses which her orange hair flowed around on the outside. She had been watching the scene inconspicuously. And as it unfolded, she couldn't help but grit her teeth together.

She couldn't really tell what the three had been saying from the distance...but then again actions always spoke louder than words. And she had seen it all. It wasn't like she was surprised...she had known it all along.

But that didn't really soften the blow. She suspected it was possible that maybe, just maybe she had been wrong about the two of them. But no.

She wasn't.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2