Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

King vs Bianka Belle NHB

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

King vs Bianka Belle NHB - Page 3 Empty Re: King vs Bianka Belle NHB

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:21 am

King is able to pull his opponent up on the turnbuckle while trying to climb up as well pulling her up with him, trying to set her up tucking the head under his arm where he grabs her outfit and yanking her high, leaning backward, dropping down landing on his big body back to the mat along with her, hearing a huge impact slamming her along with him, he would lay there groaning a little and not knowing that she came right on the mat behind above him.

Panting and slowly rolling his body over, facing her and see something wet on the mat but King didnt pay too much attention as he moving in where he could see where that wet spot suppose to be. "Heh, is this match too hot for you?" King tries to pull her up to slide her back over his knee as he get his hands on her fine breast and her warm crotch which he slide his fingers into her sexy to finger her, enjoy groping her breast at the same time bending her backward, see if she'll tap out right away.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Bianka was still squirming in dire bliss when King's attention returned to her subjugation. She was practically naked with her top little more than a sash between her breasts, a miniskirt soaked in cum, and her stockings already wet along the inner thighs. No resistance was offered as she was repositioned over his knee, moaning as she felt his hands fondling her most sensitive regions. The muscles of her pussy throbbed and clenched around the invading fingers below while above her taut nipples pressed into his palm with every heave of her breasts.

As her back was bowed over his knee by those violating hands she let out a loud moan of licentious agony. Stockinged legs gave a twitch and her already wet, sensitive pussy flowed embarrassingly with her nectar. Covering her face with her hands she tried to hide her shame and muffle her lustful groans. No, she wouldn't cum twice... she just wouldn't. She couldn't!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:29 am

"Mmmm was that bit too small for you? I can give you something.... bigger." King teased while he kept his thick fingers pushing in n out of her sex while looking over to see her face covered up by her hands, trying to shield her embarrassment, the girl is pretty shy for a military type, seems like King got her where he want.

The beast decided that the girl wants to get wet real hard, he'll provide it for her for sure. Taking his hands off her body only to scoop her up and lifting the girl off his knee, flipping the girl upside down and have her rest her stomach on his right shoulder while his right arm holding her still, tries to reach down with his left hand to pull out his thick shaft before grabbing the back of her head to pushes her face, mouth at his cock forcing her to do what he wants to do. "Mmmmm do it.... you'll make both of us feel better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:44 am

Bianka's focus was simply on not giving up another orgasm during this match and not on protecting herself, like it should have been. Then again, cumming again might have left her too tired or disoriented to fight back much anyhow. A groan of denial slipped past her lips as he withdrew his fingers and flipped her around into an asymmetrical sixty-nine position, what one might call a sixty-eight (you do me and I'll owe you "one").

Held tightly to his right shoulder and the cock forced into her mouth in spite of her tight lipped resistance. Muffled sounds of objection trembled her throat against his shaft as she tried, futilely, to pull away only succeeding in bouncing her head in his lap. Her hands balled into tight fists as they pressed against the mat with what remained of her strength and resolve.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:12 am

Johnny was sick to his stomach. He had been backstage watching King's match. Well, it was technically a match, but the girl he was facing had already been reduced to a whimpering mess shortly after her rather inventive opening salvo.

He had told King he wasn't going to allow him to do as he liked, but he never imagined he'd sink so low as to enter himself into an NHB match with someone who was well less than half his weight and over a foot shorter. Really, it seemed like the girl even liked what was happening as the clothes seemed to fall off her like wet newspaper until King began the outright fingering of the girl.

Once Johnny saw that was about to happen, Johnny was already on his way out to the arena. He snatched up a steel chair and was running down the ramp when King hefted Bianca up and pulled out his manhood. The sight disgusted and enraged the muscled Japanese wrestler and he increased his pace.

Johnny practically ran up the chrome steps and hopped onto the middle rope as he was reeling back the chair. He swung it as hard as he could at King's masked head and snarled.

"MOTHERFUCKER!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:06 am

King got this military babe upside down and hanging while having her face sucking right at his thick cock, can feel the goodness of her soft lips around his shaft and she tries to pull her head out but only forcing herself to bobbling on him, keeping his one arm holding to her petite body while the other hand keeping her head down and against his cock, enjoying every bit of her pleasure on him.

"Mmmmm thats right..... enjoy everything from it....... GAH!"

King suddenly got his head smacked something hard and metal like, blind sided him but did hear the word 'monsterfucker' right behind him before goes down to fall forward and put pull Bianka down that he might fall on top of her, with his cock probably still in her mouth, the beast wouldnt be out cold but just stunned and groaning to figure out what the hell just happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:12 am

Bianka's senses were filled with her predicament. The sights, the sounds, tastes, and even the smells that surrounded her were all of the abuse being laid upon her. She wasn't particularly upset by much of this, as she used to perform bondage scenes as a hobby, but it did rather undercut her image as a stern German domme. All of her grunting, snorting, and straining were derailed when a voice cut through her indignation. What? There was a clang of metal and then she was promptly crushed beneath the fallen King's bulk. Thrashing about, pushing at the beast's hips, she gagged loudly on the cock that was pushed down her throat. They were all fortunate Bianka was as... experienced as she was, for a lesser girl might have wretched at this.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:20 am

"Daaamnnngh!"

Johnny growled as King tumbled the wrong way and collapsed on top of Bianka. He could hear her struggling underneath and quickly dropped the chair and reached for King's shoulders to roll him off the German girl. His face was still fixed with righteous fury, however, as he forced King onto his back.

"You motherfucker! What did I TELL YOU!" He screamed and lifted his boot to try and stomp down on King's head and chest to keep him down.

While he did that, he furiously pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his own muscular body and and tossed it near Bianka so she'd have something to cover herself up with.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:21 am

King dropped right on top of Bianka after getting hit on the head by some weapon by unknown person, he couldnt see it since he was too busy forcing his opponent to suck on him, now fell on top of her still having his shaft in her mouth but soon rolled over to slip it right out as he slowly open his eyes to see... the motherfucker Johnny!

"You.... fuckin ass---- GAHH!" He was cut off after getting stomp and stomp over n over by him, beating the crap out of King as he tries to cover himself up, both over his shaft and his head, trying to cover as he can, that bastard trying to ruined his fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:46 am

With King trying desperately to cover himself, Johnny bent over and grabbed the chair again. He held it with both hands and lifted it in such a way so that it hovered where King was covering his manhood. Outside he was fuming, but inside he was quite grateful he didn't have to witness King Jr.

"Listen, you sick motherfucker." Johnny said. "The only reason I don't put you out of the league right here and now is because I want the satisfaction of kicking your ass myself and I'm not a piece of shit like YOU!" Johnny snarled. "But if you make one wrong move I won't fucking hesitate, got it!? I told you I would come after you if you tried to do this after you beat someone but you fucking set up an NHB match!?"

Johnny was breathing so hard but he turned his head just enough to catch Bianka out of the corner of his eye. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Did this piece of shit hurt you too bad?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next