by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A 'Friendly' Spar

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A 'Friendly' Spar - Page 3 Empty Re: A 'Friendly' Spar

Post by Zithpith Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:22 am

The slap to her chest surprised her more than it hurt her, but she let out a yelp as sweat flies from her chest. She brings up one hand to protect her chest while keeping her other arm to her side to react to whatever else he might throw. Sounds really clever, but when Daisuke slips behind her she's too slow to catch him. The next thing she knows his arms are wrapped around her waist, catching her right arm, in a way that makes a quip jump into her mind.

'Must resist urge, bad time to quip,'

"You can at least buy me dinner first,"

'Damn it,'

With one arm trapped she doesn't have many options, but Kara will try to pry Daisuke's hold open with her free hand.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:09 am

Daisuke's chop smacked right across his opponents chest, making some sweat fly off her chest as she was stunned for a brief moment allowing the wrestling prince to slip behind her and wrap his arms around her waist to secure a waistlock. Luckily he managed to trap one of her arms in the waistlock as she had brought her hand to the side out of instinct?

Daisuke's body pressed into her back, his abs grinding against her lower back as he continued to squeeze her out despite feeling one of her arm prying at his wrists. He raised his eyebrow at that comment "Hmph, maybe if you weren't a sweaty tomboy, perhaps I would. That could change....if you apologize ofcourse" he smirked before tightening his hold even more to lift Kara off the mat as he arched backwards, trying to throw her up and over his body and down onto her back as he tried to execute a german suplex.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Kara grunts as she tries to pry Daisuke's arms apart, but at his quip she turns her head to look back at him with an annoyed humph.

"Oh I am so going to kick your assss," her last word stretches out into a yell as Daisuke picks her up.

She's interrupted when gravity decides to pack it in for the day and she starts moving upward. Then she notices the ground coming up fast to meet her. She turns her head to avoid braining herself and instead her neck meets the canvas with a thud. Pain lances up her back and a loud ringing sound drowns out her pants and grunts. She tries to push away from Daisuke, reaching for the ropes to help prop herself up but its slow going.

"J-just give me a second, and pick up that damned phone,"

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Daisuke was grinning in confidence as he kept squeezing her waist as hard as he could, getting his opponent quite frustrated as well during that process as he was winning the war of words for the moment- mentioning her musk and sweaty condition seemed to annoy her alot.

Kara looked back at him, over her shoulder, as Daisuke only winked back at her comment "Oh, you're quite welcome to try doll" he smirked before lifting her up and slamming her back down as he executed a German Suplex

*THUD*

Her back slammed against the ring canvas while her neck taking most of the impact as she rolled away from the prince and grabbed the ropes, pulling on them to slowly pick her self up.

"Aw whats the matter girlie? hearing ringing voice already? You can just apologize you know" he said as he slowly walked towards her to grab her by her damp hair and pull her up onto her feet by force.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Kara would have said something to counter Daisuke ‘s quip, if she could see straight and if the ringing would stop. She just settles for giving him a dirty look and a quiet grunt.

Kara barely makes it up to the second rope before she feels her hair getting tangled in Daisuke’s fingers. She grunts as he pulls her upward, but the pain brings a second of clarity to her cobweb filled mind.

“Hand off the hair!” she shouts, and looking down she spots a target.

No not that one, though she is tempted to play dirty. As she rises she’ll try to bring her foot down on Daisuke’s foot and yank backward to try to get lose. If she does she’ll try to get back to the ropes to catch her breath.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Daisuke only grinned down on his opponent, she wasn't so confident as she was before and perhaps it would be much easier for Daisuke to make her apologize than he initially thought. He could sense her frustration as she could only reply with a glare and a grunt, before Daisuke grabbed her hair to pull her up.

"Why dont you make me- EEOOWWW"he was cut in mid-taunt as her foot stomped down on his, making him let her hair go immediately and stagger back as the Kara got some distance between her and Daisuke.

"You little....ugh!" he hissed in frustration.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:34 am

Kara pulls back as Daisuke's fingers unlace themselves from her head. She half leans half hangs on the ropes behind her and raises her hand to wipe the sweat rolling down her forehead. She stands panting, too tired to attack while Daisuke's distracted. Her lungs are working overtime to suck up all the air it can with each breath, and she's pretty sure from his angle Daisuke's getting a nice view at her chest rising and falling.

'Well this isn't good, I shouldn't be this tired already,' she thinks to herself as she watches Daisuke. 'I've got to get him back down. I just need an opening.'

"C-come on precious, you like treading on toes so much, can't complain," she quips and waits for Daisuke's response.

Immediatly after she'll try to pull back on the ropes, and launch herself forward into a sloppy running tackle straight at Daisuke, not really aiming for anything in particular.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Daisuke only took a few steps back from his opponent, reaching down and rubbing the top of his boots near the toes before straightening back up and glaring at Kara with his teeth clenched. He saw the woman was tired, she was sweating and panting and already looked quite exhausted. Daisuke grinned as he thought this would be much easier than anticipated

"Well well, I'm not the one drenched in swea-OOOUFFFFFFFF" as he was countering her banter, she launched herself forward and smacked her body against his, tackling him hard as the wrestling prince went down on his back with her on top!

*THUD*

For the first time Daisuke felt Kara's strength! and she was a strong wrestler indeed, leaving Daisuke moaning and groaning after being tackled like that.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:22 pm

The ring shakes as Kara crashes into Daisuke, and she collapses in the middle of her charge, too tired to stay up. She braces herself to land on hard canvas,
but instead she lands on something soft.

'Good thing otherwise that might have hurt,' she thought to herself. 'Wait what did I land on?'
She opens her eyes and sees Daisuke laid out underneath her. She tries to get back up, keep up the momentum while he's laid out but her legs simply wobble
She grunts in annoyance as she lays back down. She's half tempted to stay there for a minute. After all its petty comfortable and he wo- no, no none of that right now. Focus.
She looks down at Daisuke and as a thought crosses her mind a smile crosses her face.

"Alright pretty boy j-just stay right there for a minute," she says through gasps for air.

With that she turns herself around, laying her legs on either side of Daisuke's head and attempts to wrap them around his head in a head scissor. However, she's still pretty loopy, and isn't thinking of how Daisuke could counter attack, just about finishing him off.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:52 pm

It was already pretty warm and musky in the gym, it was later in the day and they had started their match when other people had already left and did their workouts already. Kara's body smacked into Daisuke's as sweat flicked off their bodies, the wrestling prince went down on his back hard and soon felt the weight of her opponent on top of him as well.

"Mmhhghh....Owwm...G-get off"he groaned, wiggling under her as they took a moment to rest up, on top of each other. However Kara was first to react as she went around him, towards his head to wrap her legs around his head to secure a headscissor, which was a rather sloppy one. Daisuke began to struggle and wriggle down on his back, his forearms smacking into her thighs repeatedly in an effort for her to release her legs from around his head.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next