by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tension World Title Match: Reira vs John Mitchell: No Disqualification

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tension World Title Match: Reira vs John Mitchell: No Disqualification Empty Tension World Title Match: Reira vs John Mitchell: No Disqualification

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:33 pm

The Tension Arena in Kyoto was abuzz, eagerly anticipating their champions title defense against the newcomer from the old Wrestle Angels league, who had shocked everyone by debuting in a no. 1 contenders match and joined the hated Thorns of a Rose faction the same night. In the short time that had passed since then, the fans had been buzzing about what would happen when the two powerhouses clashed in the ring for the first time.

Reira came out first, her theme blaring over the sound system, as the red haired fighter came out. Boo's filled the arena as she made her way down the ramp, clad in her classic fighting outfit, adjusting her gloves. Surprisingly, she came out alone, no members of her new team with her, though many doubted that would remain true.

Entering the ring, Reira simply raised her arm up in the air to a chorus of boos, while the announcer introduced her.

When John made his way down the ramp, Reira wasted no time, hopping out of the ring and running up to him, intent on starting things off right away by punching him in his face!

Back to top Go down

Tension World Title Match: Reira vs John Mitchell: No Disqualification Empty Re: Tension World Title Match: Reira vs John Mitchell: No Disqualification

Post by beangraff Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:58 am

John had watched the match which led to her contendership, and even he was surprised. He had, literally, money on either Ro and Ninjette taking the match, and when none of them won he had lost said money. Nothing serious, friendly small wagers, but it showed how surprised he was.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0]John’s theme[/color] soon began to play as John made his way down the ramp. But before he could even make his way to the ring, she was suddenly running out to him. He wasn’t sure what to do, so he got his arms up in his default guard stance…and good thing he did, a punch slammed for his face and be barley got his forearm up in tome to block it!

His music was actually still playing as he backed off, confused by what was happening. Before he knew it, he was already fighting! He let out a growl and swung back with a left hook for her jaw, fighting on instinct rather than thinking.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Tension World Title Match: Reira vs John Mitchell: No Disqualification Empty Re: Tension World Title Match: Reira vs John Mitchell: No Disqualification

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:48 am

A stiff shot smacked into Reira's jaw, the other redhead growling and throwing another punch towards John's jaw to pay him back for it. John was strong and tough, and wouldn't go down easy, it was best to just hammer away at him as hard as she could, right off the bat, until he fell.

"Your belt is mine asshole!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:26 am

“Why you mad even?!” It wasn’t exactly a well formed sentence, but she was calling him names! Hitting him was business, why the name calling? It was mean.

It made John sad.

And her hair was nice. Why can’t people be friends AND compete?

The punch nailed John again, and it was clear she was going for a standing fight. He was no boxer, but he had been taught the basics. He raised both fists into a guard and swung a combination of punches towards her, a jab to her chest from the left and a hook from his right to her chin.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:02 am

"Because Reasons!"

Reira replied, about to throw another punch when his double punch combo smacked into her chest and her chin, stunning the ginger and causing her to stagger back a few steps, momentarily stunned.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:10 am

“What the fuck reasons?” NAME CALLING!

John cautiously moved in, his arms still up as he approached, then he swung out again, two quick jabs with both arms, really just to assault her guard. The classic follow up would be an elbow strike if her guard broke, but that would remain to be seen.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:14 am

Reira staggered back, shaking her head as John struck again, the first hitting but doing minimal damage that she shook off, allowing Reira to raise her arms and block the second shot, before she quickly reached out and grabbed Johns arm, pulling on it and trying to irish whip him into the metal fan barricade!

"For fun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:17 am

John couldn’t answer this time, though, as he was grabbed and tossed into the barricade. He hit with a thump, nearly falling over it. A “helpful” fan girl decided to take a picture of him too while he was stuck like this. He was just thankful she didn’t have the flash on as he tried to turn around on the wall and get ready to defend himself.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:20 am

Hopefully for him, he turned around fast, as Reira, backing up a few steps, ran across the aisle, and taking a leap, trying to splash her body against John's, smacking him between her own body and the metal barricade...and if a few fans in the front row got too close and were knocked over in the process, then so be it!

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:42 am

That was exactly what happened. John spilled over the barricade as he was smashed, landing right ontop of that annoying girl with the camera. She let out a squeak and scrambled to get out from under John, not getting away until he rolled off of her, groaning and rubbing the back of his head.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next