by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! The Ishii Siblings vs. King's Crew

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! The Ishii Siblings vs. King's Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! The Ishii Siblings vs. King's Crew

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Yamato’s boot found its mark, knocking the unsuspecting King right off the apron and sending the big guy crashing to the mat outside. The young man grinned at his work, and even Mariko couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight.

“That’ll teach you to--” Yamato started, but his voice quickly cut off as he felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his waist. He was already inwardly cursing himself for not paying any attention to Kent, but alas there was nothing he could do about it now. And before he could react, Yamato was hoisted up and driven down onto his upper back and neck with a sickening backdrop!

“Agh!” he shouted out upon impact, writhing on the mat in pain. And in their corner, Mariko certainly wasn’t chuckling anymore, her expression quickly turning to one of slight concern as she watched the match. She knew Yamato wasn’t down and out, but he’d have to be careful. Too many moves like that, and he could be in serious danger.

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! The Ishii Siblings vs. King's Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension Tag Tourney Round 2! The Ishii Siblings vs. King's Crew

Post by KillerV Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:29 pm

King tumble down to the outside floor from the surprise dropkick, he honestly didnt see that coming and really not happy about it, it takes while for him to pull himself to rest on the ring apron, recovering as he can.

For Kent who isnt going to play around with his opponent, a male opponent that he doesnt care much other than whoop his sorry ass around. He gets behind him to lift up by the waist and dropping him hard right onto the mat with a loud thud.

Kent gets up on his feet to see his good work on taking Yamato down, he cant let him rest up too long so the handsomest man tries to reach down for the back of his head to pull up standing up, hoping he could swing his arm to go right across his chest for a close-up clothesline to take em down, hard!

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:03 pm

"Ugh…" Yamato groaned as he laid on the mat. He didn't regret attacking King like he did, but he probably should've paid more attention to Kent. But he didn't, and now he was paying the price for that mistake.

He was then hoisted up, before being blasted with a thunderous clothesline, creating a loud smack upon impact that resounded through the arena and even caused Mariko to cringe as he brother fell to the mat again. She couldn't help but wonder how much worse that might've been if it had been aimed at Yamato's head instead of his chest, though that did give her an interesting idea…

But as she focused on the match again, it seemed it might not've been the best idea to let Yamato start out against Kent. After all, the guy was a former world champ. One on one, Yamato's chances against him were slim at best. If they wanted to win this one, it was going to have to be through teamwork. "Tag me, Yamato-kun!" she called out, extending her hand to Yamato.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:27 pm

Kent took down at Yamato after the clothesline to knock him down pretty good, which the muscled man start gloating with his arms up and grinning to everyone, flashing his smiles that he did good so far. He looks at Mariko and winked at her with a point of his finger which he could see her reaching out hoping to tag herself in, Kent wants her to get in the ring with him.

"Hey Bro, get yourself in the corner and tag your sis, I want to get to know her." Kent insist on having his first battle against Mariko, he would reach down for his arm to pull him up, patting his back before using his strength to whipping him right towards to his corner.

As for King, he slowly pulling himself up to get on the ring apron, yet really pissed off so he tries to get in the ring between the ropes which was stopped by the referee telling him to stand on the outside ropes, holding him back as the ref could. "GRRRR LET ME IN! GRRRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Still reeled from the clothesline, Yamato was unable to resist as Kent picked him back up and threw him into his corner where Mariko was waiting. "Ugh!" he grunted as he smacked into the turnbuckles.

But even though the opening moments of the match had been rather one-sided, Yamato was more than a little annoyed that Kent was so ready to just dismiss him so he could grapple around with his sister. "You son of a--" he started, only to be cut off once again, this time by the feeling of Mariko's hand touching his shoulder to tag herself in.

"Take five, Yamato-kun. I'll tag you back in in a little while." she said, stepping into the ring. Yamato grumbled frustratingly under his breath, but reluctantly moved onto the apron. Mariko ignored King's attempts to get in the ring, keeping her focus on Kent as she started to circle the ring. "You wanted me, right? Well here I am, big guy~"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:16 am

Kent whipping the brother of Mariko right to his corner so he can get himself tag out for her sister to get in the ring with the handsomest man alive. He grins standing at the center of the ring and noticing King short fuses just bursting out behind him, Kent turn his head and telling his partner. "Chill dude, you'll take him on later man."

Then his ears twitch when hearing a sweet lovely woman voice calling him, he quickly turn to see her and smiles, slowly stepping up closer to her. "The name Kent Quick, the best you'll ever see in your life sweetheart, do you like? Feel free to check me out, all around me." Kent start flexing his shiny muscles, posing for her.

King however finally calmed down and stepping back on the ring apron, he almost wanted to smack the referee for stopping him, but hes more annoyed to see his partner already flirting without actually wrestling her. **Are you fuckin kidding me? Goddamnit Kent** Kent putting his arms on the top turnbuckle pad, and hide his face under his arms, feeling embarrassed about his partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:47 am

Mariko continued to slowly circle the muscle-bound man as he posed while ignoring the masked man in the corner. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as he flexed, showing off his muscles.

"My, how impressive." she said. But did Mariko actually care at all about her opponent's looks? Not one bit. To her the fact that he was obviously attracted to her was just something she could use to gain an advantage.

And after a moment, that's exactly what she'd try to do. Stopping in her tracks once his back was facing one of the corners, Mariko suddenly exploded at the man and leapt into the air, aiming to slam the soles of her boots into his chest with a dropkick to knock him toward the turnbuckles.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:59 am

Kent just couldnt help himself but to try doing some flexing, posing, pump his muscles here and there to impress her which not knowing King is just, not amused from it, by the time he was about to ask her a question. "What do you think----- ugh!" The muscle bounded man took a surprise dropkick to the chest that stumbles him backward and right into the turnbuckle.

His back crashes into the turnbuckle with a grunt, Kent didnt expected that to happen and resting his arms over the top ropes and trying to regain his senses while King notices the ropes shaking as he looks up, turning his head to see his partner is the opposite side from him. "Hey, dont be fooled by her, shes actually pretty good, get your act together!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:45 am

Mariko's dropkick succeeded in blasting Kent right into the corner, bringing a smirk to the Japanese woman's lips. But she had no intention of letting him off just yet. And even as King warned his partner, Mariko was already charging at him.

Sprinting toward the corner while Kent was turned to face King, Mariko attempted to ram her knee right into the muscle head's stomach to drive the wind out of him. She knew she could have some good fun using her body to tease these men throughout the match. But for now, it was all about repaying Kent for the damage he'd done to her brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:00 am

Kent regaining his feet on the mat after being stumble from the dropkick and pushes into the corner, he can hear King shouting at him, warning how tough she looks. **And sexy** He thought, but when he turn to see her coming in fast and jumping up, using her knee to slam right into his stomach covered by his tough abs. "Oufff!"

He double over from the knee strike, having his hands holding onto the top ropes keeping himself from falling over. But he isnt going to let her just hurting him anymore than that. "Unnnn why you little.....!" He tries to catches her in his arms since shes up close, hoping to wrap his arms around her waist without lifting her up, going for a tight squeezing bearhug of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next