by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training Day (for Mrs. 'vas Normandy)

2 posters

Go down

Training Day (for Mrs. 'vas Normandy) Empty Training Day (for Mrs. 'vas Normandy)

Post by beangraff Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:00 am

Jab, jab, hook.

Jab, hook, reverse punch.

Jab, hook.

John’s fists made loud, pounding noises as the hit the punching bag in the gym. Each time he hit the bag, it was a different combination of attacks, practicing a pre-set combination that could be quickly remembered and recalled. Right out of the Army field manual.

Punches weren’t technically allowed in Pro Wrestling, but John had learned the hard way that he will be punched and that he had to be ready to punch back. Plus he’d been ambushed, attacked, and in general had been doing a lot of fighting outside of the ring, or in hardcore fights. He had to keep those skills sharp too.

John’s right, leading fist hit the bag in an uppercut, then his left trailing fist did the same, then his elbow struck it to close the combination set. The sound could be heard throughout the gym.

Today was the first day John was supposed to be training Talia. She had taken quite a beating in her first match, and she had come to him and asked for help. John was more than happy to oblige.

The muscular read headed man was wearing a light gray tee shirt and a pair of black exercise shorts. While he was waiting for Talia, he’d obviously decided to practice a little bit on the bag. His bag, and a towel, were tucked behind him in a corner. He knew she’d be arriving soon, he should probably wind down, but for now he was enjoying the simplicity of working on the bag.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Training Day (for Mrs. 'vas Normandy) Empty Re: Training Day (for Mrs. 'vas Normandy)

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Talia scurried down the street. She looked at her phone. Late! She groaned and quickly thumbed out a text to John. "Hey! Gonna be 15 min late, sorry!" The redhead had all her gear in her bag but had missed her bus and was traveling by foot now. She felt so guilty. John was doing her a favor and here she was making him wait.

Alex was just finishing his workout. He always found himself at the gym early in the morning. First he did his kicks, then his punches, and then lifted weights. Only after all that did he do cardio, and lots of it. It was one of the things that kept him going in matches. No matter how hard he pushed, no matter how hard he exerted himself he always had the energy to keep it going. His music dominated his senses as he first ran, and then biked.

When he finally finished, he got off and put his hands on his hips while keeping his back straight and taking deep gasping breaths. His black hair had grown a little longer than he was use to, but he didn't mind a change. He was wearing a short sleeved tight fitting white work out shirt and gray running shorts. When he turned around, he caught sight of John and couldn't help but grin at it. Well, well, well. It had been awhile. He doubted he'd recognize him without the mask and costume. He hadn't shaved in a week either, and it left him with a full faced but trim beard.

The man walked over, still breathing heavily, and nodded at John. "Morning," he stated rather simply. "You're John Mitchell, right? The tension world champion?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Training Day (for Mrs. 'vas Normandy) Empty Re: Training Day (for Mrs. 'vas Normandy)

Post by beangraff Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 pm

The elbow strike was sloppy, he hit it at a bad angle. He was too out of practice with strikes. He practiced the elbow strike a few more time, making sure his elbow hit it straight on, his hand pointing behind him, next to his ear. While he hit the bag, his phone buzzed. Unfortunately, he didn’t hear it in his bag.

John noticed, but barley registered, someone coming towards him as he continued working on the bag. He was almost startled as someone came to him and spoke up. “Morning.” He said with a smile, barley turning his head as he unloaded some jabs on the bag. “Uh…yeah, for a little while longer anyway. The question caught him off guard. He still wasn’t used to it. People wanted his autograph, he saw cardboard cut outs of himself in the Tension gift shop, people called out to him on the street. He didn’t mind it, it was just weird. Who knows what tomorrow brings.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:59 pm

The man grinned slightly. "That's pretty humble of you." It didn't mean John wasn't confident. Something about the way he spoke made it seem like he didn't need words to project superiority. On others at least, not Alex. "Worried about your upcoming match?" he asked something generically. He knew the schedule but didn't necessarily care about it. All he knew was that John had a title defense match, but not even who he was fighting. Probably some low skill mid carder.

"I haven't seen you training here before, do you often work out in the tension gym? Or I bet you have your own personal one somewhere, right?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:03 am

“Hmmm, I’m…giving it deep thought. Reira wasn’t who I expected to win. I actually lost a couple thousand yen on that match.” He said with a laugh. Less than twenty dollars, nothing that mattered.

He nodded as he gave his full attention to the newcomer, ending his attack on the bag. “I have a decent set up in my flat, yeah. Not any of these big machines, that’s for sure. Actually, today I was supposed to meet a friend here, but she must be running late.” Something suddenly dawned on John. No one could be in here unless they worked for AFW. “Hey, what about you? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in the building like…at all. You wrestle here? New?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:42 am

Alex nodded as John spoke. "Is that so?" he asked with a grin. He imagined his friend Ro Laren was late or a no show. What a shame. "I'm new, yea," he replied with a nod. New was a relative term, so it wasn't like he was lying. "Just doing a little training myself, alone though, don't really know many people here in Tokyo." He stretched his quads one at a time by catching each ankle behind him with the opposite hand. "Kinda had to work up the courage just to walk over and say hello. The name's Alex by the way," he added while offering out a hand.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:13 pm

“Ah, isn’t that true for most of us? I don’t know too many people here outside of work. Always tempting to stay with your friends from the states when you go abroad.” True for both the gunshop he had worked at, but had to stop as he lacked time, and the other wrestlers at AFW. It was always good to make a friend in general. And, as he stretched in front of him, John had to admit…he was a strong and attractive man. He didn’t let himself run TOO wildly with that thought, as the odds were that this gentleman was on the other boat…but perhaps he wasn’t?

He was brought out of his thoughts when Alex, as he was called, spoke again. “Well, I for one am glad you did. I’m always eager to make a new friend here.” John took his hand and shook it, making sure to use a firm grip. “Very happy to meet you, Alex. Hey, you know, if your usually working out alone, maybe we ought do something about that. I mean, today like I said I have plans…eventually…” He chuckled “But why don’t I grab my phone and maybe…we could, like, swap numbers or something?” John was known for his deep voice. He was also known for a very slight delay before he spoke, always making sure what he said was thought out, on some level, before it came out of his mouth. That wasn’t the voice he had hear, no ‘command voice,’ a hint of uncertainty in his request betrayed that he wasn’t sure about the response he would get.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down